It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a Golden city

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hi iam Ben a while ago I had a dream I was in this collercium kind of temple like a greek temple it was night time and thier was attached candle lights on the pillers i was sitting on a throne and someone was sat next to me in another throne and it was a tall man with long blonde hair and had halfe blue and red skin he was in a white robe he said beware of apocolypes he may come tonight i looked up to the sky the sky had alot of stars you could see galexies as well and the moon was golden their was this purple planet and this planet like satern but had red and blue bands it turned day the sky was red i walked out of the temple and onto this beach the sea was turquise color i walked and saw two cves on the left and right i walked further and off this little brigd that was connected onto the beach and to this golden town the buildings was spread out with lush forests it was not a real gold it but a yellow the walk way was paved yellow bricks and thier was hovering cars the people wore strange clothes like ancient modern clothes the technolgy was far beyond earths tech these people seemed to know me these bins on the street was electronic i was near a burger van in the town people surrounded me and called me Zorro Kyle they told me i had 3 brothers and i got a lamb burger from the van and i walked further and a white light shined in my eyes and i woke up

tags removed

[edit on 5-17-2006 by worldwatcher]

new topics

join