It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 unexplained sightings that defy science

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
i don't know a few of them look really fake but who knows what does everyone else think?

Graham

popularmechanics.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thats a very good article.

Ive seen many of these pictures before, I couldn't tell you if they are fake or not. Although some of them look realy fake in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
hi ocelot,

especially the SHERAZ, IRAN one on page 2 eh it looks like a small plane of some kind

Graham

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graham
hi ocelot,

especially the SHERAZ, IRAN one on page 2 eh it looks like a small plane of some kind

Graham

Yeah it looks strangely like the plane from the picture. Isn't funny that there's not one single AWESOME picture of a UFO. All the hundreds of pics ive seen are of such low quality that you can barely make anything out.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
lol i know what you mean but then if we got one we'd be debunking it within seconds

Graham

[Edited on 19-10-2003 by Graham]

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graham
lol i know what you mean but then if we got one we'd be debunking it within seconds

Graham

Yeah people would be going like:

"Dude that's so Photoshop its not even funny"

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Good stuff.
The one that sticks in my mind is the Tim Edwards video in Salida, Colorado in 1995. I knew him back then(passing acquaintance) and was able to view the tape in the cam that took it just days later. I have not heard anything about it since then.
Has anyone heard of this one?

www.qtm.net...

Peace,
BG

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
beergoggles-

good story there i hadn't hear anything before about it but it does look very interesting gonna read the rest

Graham

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well over the last 15 years or so the photographers of at least 3 of those pictures have stepped forward to admit faking them.

It never ceases to amaze me that these same pictures turn up time and again as 'unexplained'.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Where did you read that SabbyJ???

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
There have been so many UFO hoaxes that it is impossible for me to believe anything I do not see first hand.

new topics

top topics

join