It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sattelite pictures on sept 11 2001

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I have been trying to find sattelite pictures of the attacks before impact,but it seems all pictures taken before impact are gone. You can find any picture of any place at any TIME.,but not these.

I had contacted many agencies regarding these photos but i cant get a rational reply. Pennsylvania --- pentagon--- world trade center..photo's no luck.

CAN ANYONE ELSE HELP in finding these photo's

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
here you go...

www.spaceimaging.com...

some pre and post attack satellite pics

no big mystery or cover up about the pics

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Man, that is rough isn't it, finding one pre-9/11.

I found one, is the same as the 2000 photo on the page justyc provided, just slightly larger.

www.lawtergenealogy.com...

NN

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
was here already----- not the day before ,I am talking about minutes before impact .What i am trying to find are pictures of in flight objects going towards the pentagon----inflight pictures of flight 93 (with an f-16 next to it)--inflight pictures of flight activity around the world trade center.

That mystery

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by airtrax007
I am talking about minutes before impact

That will be about impossible. Sat photos released on the internet are not in any sense of real-time, nor time-specific of choice. They are aged. For real-time photo's or time-choice, one is either government, sat photo agency, etc.

NN

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
No you are incorrect ,you can go to any sat t site and request for a specific time and place to view photo's. Try it

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

No you are incorrect ,you can go to any sat t site and request for a specific time and place to view photo's. Try it

Then, why are you asking for them here? Why not just go there and ask for what you want?

How do you resolve that I am incorrect, considering I included what you just stated:

Originally posted by Misfit
For real-time photo's or time-choice, one is either government, sat photo agency

NN

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Your a troll nonik ,your response means nothing so why even reply.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Can you really get detailed satellite images of any place on Earth at any specified time? Wow! Never knew that.....

I'm surprised no-one else has utilised these before? You could follow the exact course of any aircraft that crashes, or goes missing, for example..... Not just clear up once and for all what happened on 9/11 (including, of course, what hit the Pentagon).

Why's it been kept such a secret? Or do I just not go to the right places? Any links to sites would be appreciated

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Your a troll nonik ,your response means nothing so why even reply.

I would like clarification of that response. All of my replies have been pertinant to your question.
If you already new where to get such photos (as stated by you also), asking here is all but futile.
You stated I am incorrect, when, if fact, I was not - I included satellite agencies to acquire them from:

Originally posted by NoNik
For real-time photo's or time-choice, one is either government, sat photo agency, etc.

Originally posted by Essan
Why's it been kept such a secret?

It's not that it's a secret, it's that is not cheap to acquire these photos.

NN

[edit on 17-5-2006 by NoNik]

new topics

top topics

join