It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Govrenment proves 9/11 Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
US GOVERNMENT PROVES 9/11 CONSPIRACY:

The United States government has proved that either a missile or an explosive-laden fighter plane hit the pentagon on 9/11 - NOT a 757 passenger jet (which in fact crashed not far away on 9/11.)

New security video has finally been released (only under pressure) which shows:

1) A Small aircraft such as an F-16 or a missile - not a 757. The size is clear given the size of the building and the entrance of a man who gives perfect scale and perspective.

2) A white initial explosion like explosives from a missile or explosive-laden small aircraft.

3) A thick vapour trail like that of a missile

911research.wtc7.net...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.pentagonstrike.co.uk...

911review.org...

Needless to say the US government and the media universally claim that the video shows a massive 757 but anybody with eyes can see that it does not.

[edited all caps title -nygdan]

[edit on 17-5-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
What's funny is that very video has been on the net for years now, they didn't release anything the public already didn't have and we're still missing the time codes, and unless that 'plane' was doing some incredible speed that 30fps isn't going to catch over that distance, there's alot of frames missing. Imagine that.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Don't forget Judicial Watch, they had to make changes to the site because of the video. Notice the police vehicle 20 seconds before impact? Also the site has both videos, as it is called.

[edit- to add text]

[edit on 17-5-2006 by ADVISOR]

Cug

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
And this is related to secret societies how?

Was it a Masionic missle?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Is it just me, but you dont actually see a plane, just an explosion??

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Is it just me, but you dont actually see a plane, just an explosion??

i wondered that aswell in the first video all i saw was an explosion, but in the second one get right close to the screen on the right side about half way down u see a white slender shape b4 the building exploded. to me though it did not look like a plane. it looked like a missle to me.

anyone got clearer footage of this?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join