It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know what I didn't know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I recived an E-mail today about the positives in Iraq.

Positives that are overlooked by our media since they're so busy publishing the negatives.

Here it is in it's entirety.

Maybe it is time we start asking the news media why we don't see this in their news.

Of course ! I didn't know. How could I?

Did you know that 47 countries have reestablished their embassies in Iraq?

Did you know that the Iraqi government currently employs 1.2 million Iraqi people?

Did you know that 3100 schools have been renovated, 364 schools are under rehabilitation, 263 schools are now under construction and 38 new schools have been built in Iraq?

Did you know that Iraq's higher educational structure consists of 20 Universities, 46 Institutes or colleges and 4 research centers, all currently operating?

see source for entire artaicle:
www.unitedweservemil.org...
Above facts are verifiable on the Department of Defense web site.

Pass it on!

I editted it take out unnecessary spacing. All the words are intact.

I'll fight for freedom of the press because it's necessary, but a one-sided liberal press I haven't got to like.

[edit on 16/5/06 by Intelearthling]
mod edit: this is all over the internet. I picked one of the more reliable-looking sources

[edit on 17-5-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Ive gotten that one before. Yeah it is sad that no one will comment on this. But what do you do. Thanks for bringing it up, I hope more people see this.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I don't know if that much will matter, if they see it or not. People obviously don't give a rats arse. It they did, more good news would be reported, because it got rateings. But the truth is, the stuff no one knows about, is because they don't want to know it.

Besides, I have posted a link to a Iraq weekly SITuation REPort, which covers the week to week activities. But I end up talking about those things to myself, and get buried under two pages of non sense that isn't even WOT.

I dont get it either...

Three strange things in the world;
loving falsehood more than truth
loving war more than peace,
and loving excess more than sufficiency,

join