It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's and the Heart Chakra (spirituality)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Here's a cute little story...

This happened to me the week I learned to 'open my heart', a term I use to describe this process in spirituality/metaphysics that involves, activating the heart (chakra). For about this entire week, it felt as if I felt the wind on my heart (physically) and it was a really, really good feeling...The only way to describe is that it was probably what people call unconditional love. And it was a very real, tactile experience.

So one day, I drove to school and it was around 5pm, bumper to bumper traffic, feeling this way, as if I loved everyone around, even the horn honkers. The sky was orange and clear of clouds. It looked like an ocean, and the helicopter and planes passing by looked like sharks and whales...

I gazed into the traffic and fell into a meditative trance. All of a sudden, I saw 3 white spherical crafts appear. I really thought it was the dirt on my windshield at first and stuck my head out the window and realized that what I was seeing were actual crafts in the sky. Then a few minutes later I swear..this is weird, it must have been some kind of catharsis... but I started to gag. I drove off the off-ramp thinking it would stop, but it wouldn't. I've never felt anything like that before, I don't get sick that often, so I sort of panicked that I kept gagging and it wouldn't stop..not even after I had gotten off the freeway, went through 2 traffic lights and pulled into the school parking lot, and parked...where I vomitted in an empty bag of chips.

Actually before, I never really thought of UFO's other than grey ET's, but I actually researched this after this experience, and I found that the heart chakra is like the calling card to the universe. Greys I guess are the scientists, while there are humanoid ones who respond to this "love" that we can radiate from our own hearts.

Has anyone summoned UFO's this way before??

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I live in a semi-small town in the midwest and everytime i meditate I get this pulling from some near by mountains. I went out there one day after it became strong (the pull that is). it was a clear day, around 80 degrees, i drove until the road was to rough and started to walk. I look up and seen one tube shape-thing floating and moving at a good pace.( north to north-east) there was no trails, no noise and it went out of sight as fast as it came to view. As i left i seen another one. same path.(might have been the same one doing a loop?)
These "planes" had no wings and was white and little black on them. (like a blimp)Then once the second one left this cloud formed, it was like a dripping cloud moving around. like a two stroy cloud (like a stratus on top and bottem with thin-cirrus conecting the two) this cloud-like moved around and left trail like pattens ...really didnt think it had to do with my ch arka... but it makes sence. I dont know if they/it was or were a "ufo" , however the cloud forming was out there, thats for sure. I do think i became sick, but not to the degree you stated.

Just didnt say anything for things have been "wierd" for me the past 6months to a year. ever sence i moved here.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Wow! Pretty amazing stories you two have here.

Have you had any chance of communicating with these entities before or after your experience? Maybe consciously or unconsciously (dream)?

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have woke up in the middle of the night to a strong smell, made my eyes water alittle. The other night i woke up to find my dog sitting right next to me on the bed, he wasnt looking at me, looking back behind me. My bed is in the middle of the room(no walls around the bed). And alot of wierd dreams, I have always(for the most part) have wierd dreams. It seems that there are alot of birds hanging around more then normal. Even in the middle of the night you can hear them, just wierd is all. dont know if that has anything to with everything.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I do understand that most of this seems like and easy answer, however its not the strong smells, my dogs i am woundering about.
Have any of you seen or know what the tube-like things are? Seen them? Yea i know i need have a picture how ever i am sure some of you are in the AF and know/seen some "things".
Just would like to know what these "plane" things were?
Us or them? Or just me.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If the the helicopter and planes looked like sharks and whales... maybe you saw a bird looking like a UFO?

And btw how would I open my heart, with a knife?

I also want to see some UFO's, but my telepathic ain't good yet and I don't know how to meditate and it sounds boring...

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
If the the helicopter and planes looked like sharks and whales... maybe you saw a bird looking like a UFO?

And btw how would I open my heart, with a knife?

I also want to see some UFO's, but my telepathic ain't good yet and I don't know how to meditate and it sounds boring...

haha maybe that's why you call yourself trappedsoul

but dude..yeah I know I was jsut trying to paint a picture with that whales and fish thing... because the sky looked like an ocean, and I was under a meditative trance, so it looked that beautiful. And Im a girl, so I get to be as prissy as I want to describe these things haha...

but anyway, I had another UFO sighting yesterday. I felt a pain under my tongue, as if my lower palette was paralyzed and hardened, the same thing I got with the first UFO sighting. WTF is this?? lol I dont' even know...

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ghost of Isis,

Cool, maybe you should have a camera easily available in the next days and take a picture if you see something like that again.
And you should really continue with this "open your heart" project!

And I also have a open heart I think, I felt sad when my dad killed our tree!

And btw, is it you in the picture?

[edit on 2006/5/20 by TrappedSoul]

new topics

top topics

join