It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler - 04/20/1945 - Friday Night Lights?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm sure some of you have seen the movie "Friday Night Lights"

The numbers on the jerseys are 4, 20 and 45. And he was born April 20th and died in 1945. Is there anything that you have seen or heard of with the movie having anything to do with him? Any websites about it, or past posts? I've tried looking but can't seem to find anything.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Seems like overanalysis to me. I'd be surprised if there was any type of background thinking having to do with Hitler when making the movie; good observation, however.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
considering those numbers on the jerseys were the actuals numbers of the real players the movie is based on

I'd say, not intentional.

just ascending order

also if you were going with the 4/20/45 wouldn't you also have to include the visible 50 yrd line?

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
considering those numbers on the jerseys were the actuals numbers of the real players the movie is based on

I'd say, not intentional.

just ascending order

also if you were going with the 4/20/45 wouldn't you also have to include the visible 50 yrd line?

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Lysergic]

I thought about the 50 yard line also, but the jersey numbers were what stood out the most. I'm sure there could be something historical to do with the number 50. Whether it was something that had happened in the 1950's or if someone was 50 years old when something had happened. But it just seems like the numbers would have something to do with more than just the movie. Maybe I'm just looking into it to much and maybe it is just a coincidence.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
i think this is just a case of coincidence i saw the movie and i dont recall any references to hitler but it an interesting coincidence

one thought did cross my mind was that the director or producer might have been a big hitler fan

[edit on 17-5-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Yup!.........and on that cover shot, aren't those lights in the sky suggestive of an "alien presence"? I bet this movie was made by Fascist Alien Greys!!!

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Guys trust me, nothing on a big budget film set, particularly the cover box is accidental. It's quite possible that it's a cooincidence in regards to Hitler, but I have worked on a dozen films now and I can assure you that these major studio productions are meticulously put together and every shot, indeed literally every frame is carefully crafted. You'd be suprised how much esoteric information floats around in the background in movies in the name of set design.

top topics

join