It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy? Does the Government care what You Think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
With the newly released Pentagon film, it appears the 9/11 Conspiracy is hot water again. Not to say its cooled over the years, but it fell from the daily headlines to say the least.

With the emergance of the Pentagon discussion, I began to wonder if the government actually cares what the common citizen thinks? If people honestly thought Bush was behind 9/11, would he of been re-elected? I sincerely hope not. So it would seem that most people accept the 9/11 story.

Is it or should it be a government agenda to prove without a doubt that they had nothing to do with 9/11. Should they work towards defending the actual story, not allow the two sides to step in. Maybe I am wrong but it seems like the government are in the middle of a constant bickering match, and kind of stay quiet. Obviously we know their stance, but would it be appropriate for them to step up and become even more vocal in their defense?

So I ask, would it be reasonable for the government to work towards ending this 9/11 conspiracy (Yeah Right) or do they actually care what people want to believe?

This will never end and everyone will never be satisfied. But does the government spend its time wondering what people really think?

In our democratic state you would think they would, but in my opinion it does not seem to matter.

Curious to know what ATS thinks, does the government care about the conspiracy theories surrounding their administration knowing nothing can be proved.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hi Chissler, of course the Goverment care what you and I think, sites such as ATS and others are monitored to see what the public reaction will be from everything to vote rigging to 9/11. If we all spend our time arguing, speculating etc. on these types of events then the Goverment knows its cover stories/disinformation are working.
The last thing they want is for you and I to know the truth because if we did we would string them all up from the nearest lampost. Were just like mushrooms, fed on sh-t and kept in the dark.

new topics

join