It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan in vivid dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
From time to time i happen to have vivid dreams. Then i mostly tend to fly around or try to grab girls asses. But there is one thing which makes me really wonder. If i happen to think about Satan i immidiatly become paralized by strong, animal fear and feel something dragging me down and away with great force. Then i always force me to wake up. I never can wait to see where im dragged cuz the fear is really overwhelming. Its like the fear part of the brain is heavily stimulated although no logical threat is visible.
Have u ever thought of Satan in vivid dreams? Do u suggest i take all my braveness and watch where im dragged? Or maybe i will kinda get a heart attack from this #?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I wouldn't want to see where he's dragging you if it were me. If this happens again, In the dream ask Jesus to help you. I'm curious to see what happens then??

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I once heard when you have a dream of falling and if you don't before you fall your dead. heh

Anyway when I was young I had a dream when I was very scared of a werewolf in my closest after fear comes anger so the next night I had the same dream and faced him and he went away.

I would do as the poster said ask for help of Jesus or face him use your will.

new topics

join