It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video Footage of Flight 77 Hitting Pentagon Released

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
ha...no i never heard anything about a truck bomb. can u get a link for the story, cuz that is NEW to me.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Unconvincing video in the least, it could be anything.

However, we know that the twin towers were hit by airliners, so wouldn't the conspiracy be needlessly complicated by this plane-switching routine?

For what reason was this done?

I don't even want to fathom what some would then believe happened to the crew of 757.

It makes no sense, still, neither does this video.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Originally posted by Souljah

The NEW tape from Pentagon does not Solve anything...

Nither did your doctored gif. It does state doctered on it; so it is a fake and does not represent the real thing.

thats really funny... but you know what gives it away? on the second frame after it slides on the ground in the 3rd frame the ground behind the plane is not touched.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mj 09

However, we know that the twin towers were hit by airliners, so wouldn't the conspiracy be needlessly complicated by this plane-switching routine?

It was done because the hijackers could perform the manoeuvres needed to hit the pentagon. I think the plane was taken over by remote control rather than switching the planes.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

Originally posted by mj 09

It was done because the hijackers could perform the manoeuvres needed to hit the pentagon. I think the plane was taken over by remote control rather than switching the planes.

Is it not logical to believe that an electronic guided explosive device would ensure exact amount of damage vs a massive aircraft full of explosive flown by an incompetent idiot?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Souljah and Dubiousone asked for explanations. Okay, I'll take the bait...

From Souljah:

Then please explain the following points to me:
External Source

911 in Plane Site
* Why were America and the world never shown the video and photographs of the Pentagon, BEFORE the outer wall had collapsed showing only one 16 ft. hole. Many people do not realize that the outer wall did not collapse until a full 20 minutes after the initial impact!

>> Not sure...but irrelevant to the case of "was it a plane?" Speed and the nature of physics. > See the previous response. Understand physics and you'll understand how wings exploded and disintegrated, how the fuselage became a bullet and due to physical forces was able to penetrate three brick walls.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
What happened to the date and time stamp on these? The original frames released from the camera at the check-in point had a date and time in every frame. These show no timetags.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
How Flight 77 Hitting The Pentagon Would Really Look?

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

From watching shows like COPS, America's Most Wanted, and others of the same genre, I've noticed that the security cameras at most places are of a far lesser quality than those of the Pentagon's.

Also, why would there be a need for higher quality? Two frames a second is plenty of a refresh rate to see any suspicious goings on. Also, there are probably hundreds of cameras around the building, storing data all the time. A higher frame rate would mean larger file sizes and increase the amount of data that would need to be purged for new recordings to come in.

From watching shows like cops?!? Well in the real world when you arent talking about video footage shot from a private corp. a junkyard or private person, we are talking about our central operations for the military. Important people work at this facility that cannot be replaced. 5 star generals, Admirals, great stratigists, and it even has such nafarious people as Donald Rumsfiled.

You think the US Gov. discovered war and terror on 9/11? Believe me they have plenty of data storage and had plenty of decent quality good framerate video trained on the lawn. Especially where they had construction, you think they want someone planning terror to disguise as a constuction worker? They were covering that end of the buildng for sure.

Because a lawsuit had finally been lobbied against the administration to release the video. Maybe they didn't release it before because of possible leaks in national security when it comes to the design of the Pentagon.

Well of course that is why they released something what I was sayng was after havng a lawsuit filed against them and they give us thesame type of footage but with more frames?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
In the unlikely event the government proves without a shadow of doubt that a plane did hit the Pentagon does this also prove that Muslim highjackers were the culprits? It most certainly does not, planes also hit The Twin Towers and in all likelihood they were military planes which were remotely controlled. Better to query why WTC 7 collapsed (controlled demolition) or why the so called highjackers, most of whom are still alive today, were trained on military bases or hundreds of other unanswered questions. The conditioned are grasping at straws.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malichai
It looked like a cruise missile scoring a direct hit on the Passenger Plane Parts Storage Room at the Pentagon.

Or was it an Explosion in the Passenger Plane Parts Storage Room at the Pentagon?

Amazing, I knew it wouldn't be too long before someone would claim "it was a cruise missile"... and then we have someone claim he was in the airforce...as if that claim alone would prove anything....

Well, first of all being in the airforce doesn't mean you know anything about planes, there are ratings/jobs in the airforce that have nothing to do with planes...

Years from now even if more evidence comes forth proving it was a plane, there will be some people that will continue to say it was not a plane...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Not a Sheepleplanes also hit The Twin Towers and in all likelihood they were military planes which were remotely controlled. Better to query why WTC 7 collapsed (controlled demolition) or why the so called highjackers, most of whom are still alive today, were trained on military bases or hundreds of other unanswered questions. The conditioned are grasping at straws.

All so true...

what about WTC 7 anyways... I mean 'Silverstein the Greedy' is he not the weak link in all of 911?

Look at the facts: he already tripped up once... he is greedy.. he isn't protected by any government or spook agency, he is a citizen like anybody else.

He got his $5 Billion insurance payout easy and fast and if people put pressure on him to cough the truth on 911 will he do it? He might if he wants to keep all his money.

[edit on 17-5-2006 by denythestatusquo]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
maybe its been discussed, but the cameras that captured these images were there to capture license plates.

Why would they be super high tech for the application ?

and for the missile crowd, how do you explain away the eye witnesses that saw a jet ?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Not a Sheeple
In the unlikely event the government proves without a shadow of doubt that a plane did hit the Pentagon does this also prove that Muslim highjackers were the culprits? It most certainly does not, planes also hit The Twin Towers and in all likelihood they were military planes which were remotely controlled. Better to query why WTC 7 collapsed (controlled demolition) or why the so called highjackers, most of whom are still alive today, were trained on military bases or hundreds of other unanswered questions. The conditioned are grasping at straws.
Explain why the US military would agree to waste several of their multimillion dollar aircraft for a conspiracy that absolutely none of the top brass have mentioned. Also explain how they would explain where the military planes mysteriously disappeared to.
Thirdly, explain your reasoning for believing the WTC fell because of a controlled demolition (hint: nothing short of a small nuclear weapon could cause the building to fall sideways. Down is the only way for it to go.)

[edit on 5/17/06 by XB70]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by XB70
Thirdly, explain your reasoning for believing the WTC fell because of a controlled demolition (hint: nothing short of a small nuclear weapon could cause the building to fall sideways. Down is the only way for it to go.)

Ha, you have opened Pandora's box again my friend... Some of the theories some members around here have about 9/11 are so outrageous that they defy reason, but some people will believe what they want nomatter what the evidence proves. They will claim "what they believe is the truth" even if you can prove they are wrong.

[edit on 17-5-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Explain why the US military would agree to waste several of their multimillion dollar aircraft for a conspiracy that absolutely none of the top brass have mentioned. Also explain how they would explain where the military planes mysteriously disappeared to.

Since when did the US government worry about how they spent taxpayers money, the treasury have been raped to the tune of trillions of dollars with no accountability? And all military top brass know how many military planes are in existence at any given time, yeah right! It was an inside job in any case.

Regarding the three buildings collapsing it is obvious you know absolutely nothing about construction, controlled demolition and the laws of physics.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Not a Sheeple

Since when did the US government worry about how they spent taxpayers money, the treasury have been raped to the tune of trillions of dollars with no accountability?

No, the question is, "Since when did the US military care about the multimillion dollar aircraft that took a large chunk of their allocated budget?"

And all military top brass know how many military planes are in existence at any given time, yeah right!

Where does the aircraft come from? It has to come from someone's wing, they can't just poof an airplane from nowhere.

It was an inside job in any case.

Okay? Is this some lame way of dodging my questions?

Regarding the three buildings collapsing it is obvious you know absolutely nothing about construction, controlled demolition and the laws of physics.

Oh, I don't?
Perhaps you would be so generous as to englighten me with your expertise.

Wait. Do you have a degree in physics? Architecture? Engineering? Terminal ballistics?

Tell me then, how is it that a building in which one of the floors' support beams gave out could fall SIDEWAYS? WHY would it fall sideways? The Twin Towers were ENGINEERED to be able to sway back and forth without breaking or falling. They are flexible yet resistant to excessive bending. When they collapsed, the force of the wind up there was negligible compared to the downward force of the weight of the floors collapsing. So what could make them fall sideways?

And if that's not the reason you believe it was a controlled demolition, what was?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Ha, you have opened Pandora's box again my friend... Some of the theories some members around here have about 9/11 are so outrageous that they defy reason, but some people will believe what they want nomatter what the evidence proves. They will claim "what they believe is the truth" even if you can prove they are wrong.

[edit on 17-5-2006 by Muaddib]

Nobody questions the force of gravity around here but most things that fall down don't end up flat on the ground like a pancake either. It takes more force than just gravity to do that or the weight of the object itself.

Using your analogy if a plane fell out of the sky it would end up being a few inches thick on the ground?

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Ok for all those that saw the video and claim they see an airplane PLEASE get your eyes check and your head examine!!
The video does NOT show any airplane..
Now for those that think an airliner hit the Pentagon, need to go back and review
the pictures from the beginning.
The pictures of the pentagon are all over the internet and if you look at the early
pictures taken as soon as they heard something hit the pentagon, when the building was on fire you can clearly see there is NO HOLE where this so call plane
was to have hit the building the pictures show no holes where this huge airplane
wings would have crash through NOTHING lol and no wings of any airplane where
ever found at the pentagon.
In the early pictures the whole building is still entact and the roof is still there.
So if a 757 or a 767 had hit the building it would have definitely taken a chunk of the roof out! these planes are very big and it would have been the tail of the aircraft that would have tore through the roof.
Again I think the Gov should show us something better then this'
If this is all they want all of us to see, then clearly it looks like the Gov is HIDEING
something.
Anyway theres to many FACTS that support an airliner did NOT hit the pentagon.
I am sorry if no one see it my way thats ok I can live with that.
But I will say this I am not BLIND!!!!!

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Now, I know I'm fond of the lol emoticon, but if there was ever a time for me to overuse it, now is that time.

This new footage put all the conspiracy theories to rest, eh? Great job, guys! Nice to know we were all morons all along. Especially when the video CLEARLY showed Flight 77.

To the people who say this affirms the official story...are you high? Or do you have superhuman vision that the rest of us lack? This squashed all the conspiracy? LMAO!

Now, I normally stay away from the Pentagon, since this isn't even needed to bring down the official story; the evidence isn't as solid in this case. But, I have an answer to those of you who ask why people say a missile hit the Pentagon: DONALD RUMSFELD HIMSELF SAID IT!

Secretary Rumsfeld Interview with Parade Magazine

Here's where he said it:
"Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center."

Now why would people say a missile when we have top brass saying this in an interview?

As for the purpose of this release, I gotta agree with those who say psy op. My take is that they think most of us are straight retards and they want to test how dumb we are. They're smart enough to know that they couldn't have Cheney come on TV and admit that they did it at this point, but they know most of us are dumb downed enough to accept this shatty video.

I also agree with the deflection from the NSA bit and the potential boost to Bush's ratings, as well as to dampen the impact Charlie Sheen had on the movement. But I think it's mostly a test of how effective their propaganda is.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join