It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video Footage of Flight 77 Hitting Pentagon Released

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Petagon officials acting in response to a request under the Freedom of information act, by the Judical Watch a public interest group has managed to get previously unseen video footage of Flight 77 hitting the pentagon released. Allegedly the footage shows a huge explosion with thick plumes of smoke above the building.

www.guardian.co.uk

Photo from Skynews

The Pentagon said today that it planned to release video images of American Airlines Flight 77 crashing into the US military headquarters on September 11 2001.

The images, recorded by a Pentagon security camera, were to be released in response to a Freedom of Information Act request by Judicial Watch, a public interest group.

The video has not been officially released before but it has been leaked and publicly circulated on the internet.

Tonight, Fox News was broadcasting images apparently from the film, while the Judicial Watch website was proving difficult to access, possibly due to the number of people trying to view it.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Well now we have some never seen footage and perhaps after looking over all the photos the mystery of wither a plane did or did not hit the pentagon may be layed to rest.

So far I have only been able to find one picture and a link to the alleged video. I will post the others as soon as they become available if their are any other then the video footage that is. I assume Skynews did a screen capture to get the one above, but am not sure.

Related News Links:
www.kotv.com
Judicial Watch Website
Video Footage here

[edit on 5/16/2006 by shots]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 16/5/06 by Strodyn]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
May I be the first to say
LOL

That does nothing but confirm that the long thin missile looking thing that hit the pentagon was not a plane.

I gota feeling they might have released the 'wrong video' there?

edit - see above

[edit on 16/5/06 by Strodyn]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I dont see an airplane!! I just saw the video on the news.
I didnt see a plane and the video is very poor.
Is that the best the Gov can come up with ?
I dont buy it.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The Pentagon security cameras are webcams at 1 frame per second? That would explain why they were so embarrassed to release the footage for so long.

"Finally, we hope that this video will put to rest the conspiracy theories involving American Airlines Flight 77," Tom Fitton said.

I don't know what gave him that impression. There's nothing more to see in that video than a single frame of some blury blob so low it seems like the plane was driving toward the building.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Once again I'll have to set the world straight here...

Notice how an organization that can spend $thousands of dollars on a toilet seat has a crappy video surveilance camera watching its main headquarters?

What I mean is this: those surveilance cameras should have been the best that money can buy bar none. They should have had a resolution and speed that would stop a speeding bullet... but look how crappy this is?

Well the truth is this: they are only showing us what they want us to see, plain and simple.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The thing is they are only showing us a little more than the 'frames' they released....and tbh the video disproves the plane theory more than the frames.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wow, thats it huh? Some new image frames? Same old shaZzzzz....Anyway I was wondering if any of you watched the BBC footage and saw the time stamp in the bottom left corner? No...you missed it? Look back, not sure what time but the security footage clearly said SEPT 12, 2001. Now im not quite sure, but didnt they get caught the same way with the supposed airport footage of the supposed hijackers, with incorrect time stamps?
I say the govt. craps on the FOIA not to mention our Constitution....what constitution?

We need to get more people trying to subpoena (sp?) the "evidence". Any ideas on a classaction suit?

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Organic Shadow]

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Organic Shadow]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I just saw the video on MSNBC and it appears much clearer then what BBC is showing. On the right hand side of the video in what apppears to be frame one you can see what appears to be a wing tip right over the red pylon then in what appears to be the second frame you see the explosion after it hits the building..

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I cant access the video yet. Maybe too many hits?

Why did the US just release this now? What was wrong with releasing it at the time of the attacks? Cover up? conspiracy? It smacks of some thing not right.

Going by some of the above posts, it seems that it is nothing more than we have already seen. Have they done a good editing job on this?, just to hoodwink us into believing it was terrorists? Or, is this the game plan for an all out attack on Iran?

Excuse? what more would they need?

I need to see and hear more to make my mind up regarding this.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
They do have high tech video at the pentagon,seems they are selective of what they show,they can identify a person from a mile away,I'm sure the public will be shown everything,yeah right

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yeah right. Of course they will.
wait a moment, was that flying pork over my house?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Once again I'll have to set the world straight here...

Notice how an organization that can spend $thousands of dollars on a toilet seat has a crappy video surveilance camera watching its main headquarters?

ROFL I know what you're saying but you've never been in a Defence related establishment have you? Like most Government buildings they're crappy, backward and the stuff people have to work with are piles of antique junk.
The only people in Government /Government Contractors who have the decent stuff are the ones in the Movies and maybe the NSA

Do you realise how long it is before something can be designed, built and more importantly 'approved'? In real life you technically have better tech in your pocket then they have at the gate. Oh yeah, they develop interesting stuff, but it's not widespread. The Pentagon is hardly a Top Secret super duper place, let's face it! It's the public face of the military

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Garage - hotel - videos....oh we sort of forgot these.....national security and that bollox

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Judical Watch now has seperated their website from the actual video. You can find two of them here.

www.judicialwatch.org...

You can scroll back and forth once you have viewed the actual crash. In the lower video at approx 28 seconds the tip of the wing or whatever it is, is over the pylon on the RH side.

In the top photo I forget the actual time I think it is around 1.22 the tip of the wing or what looks like it could be a tip appears on the right hand side then you see the crash. Scrolling back and forth after the crash it almost looks like immediately after the object hits the building and explodes, you can make out what appears to be the outline of a tail though the flames, but after viewing it several times I am still not all that convinced.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I must say seeing CNN Live call this video "The Evidence that will put to rest these conspiracy theorists" I can't do anything else but laugh.

Sure it looks like a plane, this video really answers many questions.

1 Will we ever get to see a video were it shows an airplane hitting the pentagon?
NO
2 Will I keep looking at the media to portrai the facts an give me an opinion instead of couple of facts and lots of spin ?
NO
3 As a citizen Is there any way to get some real answers about these events from the GOP ?
NO
There is nothing else to do. Lets put this to rest before some HOAX comes up with a book, then the Movie, and we do with these event what we know to do best, Forget it.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The problem that i see, and not only on this topic but others too, is that some people "just want to believe it was not an airplane", and they don't want to hear anything else.... Despite the fact that there were people who saw the plane as it was about to hit the pentagon, and when it hit the pentagon.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The video footage is very.....NON CONVINCING! Even when you can see one frame of an object before it hits the building, you can see the object is obviously smaller then a full size passenger plane. Definite rubbish. Where are the other videos??? Cause we ALL KNOW there where more than 2 cameras....the gas station? the parking deck? the hotel? More cover up bullsh!t

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
BTW, if you go frame by frame, I just kept hitting play and pause fast when the first image of the pentagon appears, you can see in a frame the actual image of the shadow of a plane....but I am sure some people will start claiming that was an illusion, etc, etc....

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
www.judicialwatch.org...

on video 2 i really like the police car leaving right before it went off/hit/exploded/parallel universe gravitational influx lol. as if to make sure all was clear an ready.

nice.......we see what we see, clear an simple, its why we are concerned, im ex airforce, i never felt right about the whole ordeal since iraq war started, all this infos just makes me wonder further down the rabbit hole.......

i think i've taken the red pill........

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

is there any access tunnels, or underground "Normal" structure accross from the Impact site? can anyone help post a pic or something of what exsists accross from impact site, please thanks a ton, im gonna look as well. a place where a rocket car bomb could of been launched? lol im just trying to stomp out ideas im having.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join