It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broadcast System Brainwashing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hello, my name is Dr. Pendoschlous. I work at Columbia University. Me and my colleagues have been performing analysis on some audio files brought to us by students. As I was working at home one night, the emergency broadcast message came on the television, and I was struck with the idea of analizing the tone heard during the emergency broadcast message. Within days, we were able to see faint, abnormal sound waves buried in the signal. Through further analysis we were able to isolate the "stray" sound waves and play them by themselves. The results were shocking. Through further analysis and refinement of the signal, it was possible to make out very faint words and phrases. I will try to upload an audio clip as soon as I can get back to the lab alone.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If you are interested, there is a research project on subliminals. Feel free to u2u if that is. Very, neat idea any way, I have always thought they used morse code.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by ADVISOR]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Nifty, I'll look forward to seeing (or, rather hearing) what you've got. Are you talking the old style single-tone EBS, or the newer ones that sound more like a modem's or fax machine's handshake noises?

Also, I've got a friend attending Columbia right now, what department are you in? If you're doing audio analysis though, I doubt you have a lot to do with folks in the religion department though

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Wow, Dr. Pendoschlous this is your old student Muguwe Muchadehama.
Iam suprized to find you on this forum....

I will gladly work with you on this project of yours

contact me if you ever need help

---Muguwe Muchadehama

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Welcome to both of you. I would love to see this research. I personally hate the ebm and mute the tv as soon as it starts.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I dont know mr. pendoslazzz this sound a little iffy to me but if you show us some evidence of your "research" maybe ill believe you

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Very interesting
can't wait for the sound clip

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
still waiting for that sound clip
getting very anxious

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
(sniff, sniff) Hello, Doctor, are you there? and your ex-student? (sniff) Is it me or does it smell... fishy? Did you really give your name and then say "when I can get back to the lab alone"? Duhh.

Mind you, I can believe there might be something subliminal buried in the EBM. But the names and the coincidence that the student should be there... if someone really is at that university perhaps they could check to see if this guy exists.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
this thread started on the 16th its now the 22nd im going to start thinking hoax here in a few more days if theres no post forthcoming-

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
[edit on 30/5/06 by JAK]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SD PhAnToM 29
*Sniff Sniff* I smell a bunch of ***. Just get outside and get a life you ****. Especially *member*, *****!!!

this is unacceptable as a reply..please refer to ATS terms & conditions

please, If you must attack... the attack the arguement not the people in it.
ATS is VERY VERY clear about this.
sorry mods I was not trying to do your job..merely trying tosave him from... well you know..
[edit on 30-5-2006 by TONE23]

Mod edit: quoted text was removed and member warned.

[edit on 5/30/2006 by Gools]

[edit on 30-5-2006 by TONE23]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
[edit on 6-6-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It seems our new friends share the same IP address:

SD PhAnToM 29
Avirus69
Hypnotick

I'll let you the members come to your own conclusions....

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
You can talk to yourself at home. No need to do it here.

Too bad really, because it could have been an interesting topic to discuss.

top topics

join