It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Medical experiments (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC

I've found a very interesting Video-Clip from Russia (approx.1940)
e.g.
they put the head from a dogs body and it lives on, connected to an artificial
bloodcirculation.
Or they reanimate a dog after it has been dead for about 10-15 minutes.
See it for yourself.
Poor Quality (Black/White)

This disturbing film records the successful experiments in the resuscitation of life to dead animals (dogs), as conducted by Dr. S.S. Bryukhonenko at the Institute of Experimental Physiology and Therapy, Voronezh, U.S.S.R. Director: D.I. Yashin. Camera: E.V. Kashina. Narrator: Professor Walter B. Cannon. Introduced by Professor J.B.S. Haldane.

Medical Experiments 1940 Russia

[edit on 16-5-2006 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

[edit on 16-5-2006 by sanctum]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
There are a few problems I have with this video, two are specifically medical, and one is technological.

First, the technological one: "recirculating" blood by artificial means is a technlogoy commonly used iin emergency rooms via blood transfusions. We also attempt to restart the heart through small postassium injections and defibrillators. It does not produce the reults this Russian (and I suspect KGB propaganda) video suggests.

Second, a medical one: most people on this board are not medically trained to read EKGs, but if you are, take a look at the dog's "hearbeat" before and after death. The dog is in atrial fibrillation, which would kill it, leading me to believe the EKG is fake, and the whole video is a fraud. If you don't know what a-fib is, I'll give you a short explanation. There is a small bundle of fibers at the top of your atrium (the sinoatrial node) which sends and electric shock through the perkinje fibers and sets the pace for your heart. When you go into a-fib, these beats are irregular due to an irregular pacing from the sinoatrial node. This often leads to a heart attack.

Third, the other medica one: the second an organism dies, it's cells begin to die. If you were to stop breathing, and your heart were to stop beating even for just one second, MASSIVE damage would occur to your heart. This is the basis of a heart attack. The fact that the dog supposedly lay there for one full minute with no ozygen supply to it's heart mean that messive cell death would have occured in the cardiac fibers making it almost impossible to restore full atrial and ventricular volume, as the EKG would suggest.

MFP

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
There was a thread not too long ago about this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you want to know more about head transplants, look up Robert J White.

I'll also just reference the links in the other thread:

www.tvdata.ru...

blog.wfmu.org...

www.kirchersociety.org...

edit: fixed link

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Jadette]

new topics

join