It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Video Flt 77 Released Today!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Fox news just said it's being released at 1:00pm today and it will SHOW THE PLANE.

This should be good.

[Mod edit- all caps title]

[edit on 16/5/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Sounds cool, and your ATS points are at 911

well, were anyways.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by ghaleon12]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
flight77.info says come back on Friday or next Monday.

We'll all have to wait just a bit longer!

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This should be interesting. Was there any explanation offered as to why it's being released now after so long? Is it the result of a campaign to get the footage released, or have they just up and decided on their own to release it?

Nice Avatar, Numpty.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Supposedly they couldn't before now because of the Moussaoui trial.
Right. It would have been far worse to show this video in the courtroom than to play audio recordings of WTC victim's impending doom. Please.

I also heard one woman of congress say that it will "REMIND" us all about the ongoing threat of TERROR. (Translation: BUY MORE RIBBON BUMPER STICKERS)

Nobody has mentioned however, that the official story HAS BEEN that there was NO video or photo eveidence from the Pentagon cameras.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm not getting my hopes up - sounds like they are going to "Officially Release" the security camera footage we've all seen.

The images, recorded by a Pentagon security camera, were to be released in response to a Freedom of Information Act request by Judicial Watch, a public interest group. The video had previously been leaked and publicly circulated, but this is the first time the government will have officially released the imagery.

Breitbart.com

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Why they don't give ALL the videos? From ALL the building that filmed this event?? Until they do so, I'll continue to believe it was a inside job!

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
They couldnt find Osama so they are going to show you the video of an airplane instead.

I'm satisfied.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bvdd
Supposedly they couldn't before now because of the Moussaoui trial.
Right. It would have been far worse to show this video in the courtroom than to play audio recordings of WTC victim's impending doom. Please.

Apparently it was shown -- just not released along with the rest of the material last month.

It makes alot of sense to me that pre-911, the Pentagon always knew which cameras were pointing at it and rolling tape ... just in case that video would be needed. It also makes perfect sense that part of the 'disaster plan' would be to sieze that video-evidence as quickly as possible, before morons damaged it or tried to make a quick buck off of it.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyone

The images, recorded by a Pentagon security camera, were to be released in response to a Freedom of Information Act request by Judicial Watch, a public interest group. The video had previously been leaked and publicly circulated, but this is the first time the government will have officially released the imagery.

Good find! If that turns out to be true the Judicial watch presidents statement "“Finally, we hope that this video will put to rest the conspiracy theories involving American Airlines Flight 77” is hilarious. Are any other sources confirming this is the same video that was already leaked?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic.

Please direct your thoughts and contributions to the ongoing discussion, here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.
Closing ...

new topics

top topics

join