It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

be more then one step ahead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Since it will become a hard job to defeat the nwo we have to be more then 1 step ahead of them. This way we will be able to find openings where we could drop in and get into action. It could be in any form from rebels to stealth missions(for the ninjas) to having an interview.

It's gonna be hard since you have to be a master at observing what's useful and find an opening. Then you'll need the right timing to get into action, plus if you'd want to get into action you may need alot of people with you to help and that can be a hard job. Even though I think we should try this and keep on fighting like this.

I don't know alot about iluminati, bohemian and bilderberg stuff but I do know some things about the nwo and I really want to do something with what I know. I'm posting this so you can tell eachother where there might be a weak point and what kind of action is needed when, how and where..

Tell us about what you think that are future plans, not to creative please and tell us when we should do something to make a chance in this fight.
Since it will become a hard job to defeat the nwo we have to be more then 1 step ahead of them. This way we will be able to find openings where we could drop in and get into action. It could be in any form from rebels to stealth missions(for the ninjas) to having an interview.

It's gonna be hard since you have to be a master at observing what's useful and find an opening. Then you'll need the right timing to get into action, plus if you'd want to get into action you may need alot of people with you to help and that can be a hard job. Even though I think we should try this and keep on fighting like this.

I don't know alot about iluminati, bohemian and bilderberg stuff but I do know some things about the nwo and I really want to do something with what I know. I'm posting this so you can tell eachother where there might be a weak point and what kind of action is needed when, how and where..

Let's find the truth of the future and attack when there's a weak point! Tell everything you KNOW that is going to happen or something that is at least very possible. Then we can discuss where to do what and when..

CX

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
1. You need to edit your post to advoid people getting de ja veux.

2. I think i understand your post to a degree, in which case i'd say that if you are interested in bring down the NWO by being one step ahead....

a. Thats a job for more than a few more people than a couple of members replying to this thread.

b. I should imagine being at least partly knowledgable about your intended targets would be handy, therefore go do some research first if you know very little about all things related to the NWO like the illuminati and Bilderbergs.

c. A public forum is'nt really the place to discuss intended actions if you would like them kept semi secret.

If you want my opinion though, in my limited knowledge of the NWO and related organisations, i'd say you were on to a lost cause. Nice theory, but damn near impossible to impliment. If people are still trying to find out whether or not the illuminati exist and who its members are, how do you intend to find out whats going on with them in the future in order to discover "weak point"?

Good luck with whatever you decide anyway.

CX.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
We dont' really know what the NWO will be, so why fight it?

Maybe it's the change that this world needs. It could be a good thing.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
We dont' really know what the NWO will be, so why fight it?

Maybe it's the change that this world needs. It could be a good thing.

because they are killing people just to get them to trust in the government and make people think they fight terrorists. Killing is never good in my eyes. If there will be revolution afterwards it will be good yes probably, unless we don't have anything to bring in. Otherwise we can create a new world. That's also why you should always try to survive.

And yes of course I wouldn't start this thing up on the internet, but it's a theory that is possible after people know more. Just to get people active once we need it.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
But this government might not become the N.W.O.
There could be a revolution after a disaster(WW3) in which the current governments are overthrown and a better(or worse) New world government comes in.

new topics

top topics

join