It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51..just ask!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
From what i can understand the US Government still doesnt addmit that Area 51 is real. Doesnt it make them look abit stupid when there is photos of it?
I hope i dont step on anyones toes now but George W Bush isnt known to be the smartest man from what i heard. Wouldnt it be quite easy for a journalist to ask him a question about Area 51 in an interwiev and see if he by accident answers?
And have the US Government never at any point said Area 51 is for real???

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
No the U.S government did have to admit to the existance of Area 51 after the satalite photos. They wont say that they are doing anything there though of course. A piece of advice. Click 'search' on the top bar and type in area 51. All your questions will be answered.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The Air Force refuses to acknowledge its existance. Bush may say "Yeah" but that doesnt mean much. Its not like he has any answers. Area 51 is above the president believe it or not. its the only base where the president must give someone permission to go there, but he himself is not allowed

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Earthtone: Thanx i will look into that..new here you know...

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Its secret but not secret enough only military people work there. They hire civillians for some of the work like cooking and cleaning.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If it isn't real then how come President Bush signed a non disclosure agreement about it keeping it classified?

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by scubaman
From what i can understand the US Government still doesnt addmit that Area 51 is real. Doesnt it make them look abit stupid when there is photos of it?
I hope i dont step on anyones toes now but George W Bush isnt known to be the smartest man from what i heard. Wouldnt it be quite easy for a journalist to ask him a question about Area 51 in an interwiev and see if he by accident answers?
And have the US Government never at any point said Area 51 is for real???

the CIA has always, and always will deny exisitence of pretty much everything.Its just the nature of our corupt government.

[Edited on 10-19-2003 by theshadowknows]

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
"They hire civillians for some of the work like cooking and cleaning. "

If they hire people for things like that, they will at some point reveal storys for the puplic. Wouldnt it be much easier to take some military chefs to do the work if they want to keep it secret?

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo
If it isn't real then how come President Bush signed a non disclosure agreement about it keeping it classified?

This is a bloody good question.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
While asking the President about area 51 would be a great way to put him on the spot either way he loses if he answers that question, however I don't think there is a reporter that has the courage to do it.
I would love to see it though.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If i was a reported i would ask him. I would also ask him why he lied about the weapons of mass destruction. Then I would ask him if his oil companies made any money from the war in iraq.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The truth.....

Area's 1 through 49 were sabotaged by unknown forces. Area 50 just vanished into thin air. The final Area was rebuilt from scratch! This is mankind's last great hope against the Shadows...this...is Area 51 !!!

top topics

join