It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do i get points for atsnn submissions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
IM just wondering how the scoring goes for atsnn news submissions.
Yesterday i postsed a story onatsnn and it was approved and now it is in voting stage...do i get points for the story..or only AFTER the voting process?... just curious if anyone has any feeback... thank you

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23
IM just wondering how the scoring goes for atsnn news submissions.

You can find all about the ATS points system here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
if an atsnn story is in the voting stage does that mean it was approved? and if so then i wonder where my points are...lol than ks for the reply but i already read that post..and it didnt quite clarify this point for me

sometimes im really thick

Also the author of my story only says submission...do i even get credit for my submission?

[edit on 16-5-2006 by TONE23]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23
if an atsnn story is in the voting stage does that mean it was approved? and if so then i wonder where my points are...lol than ks for the reply but i already read that post..and it didnt quite clarify this point for me

The reason it reads submission is to hide the authors name and will remain so until the story is voted up/approved by members. If and when it gets voted up you will receive and upgrade notice and should receive I believe it is 250 points at that time. Once approved or moved my a mod because it was not approved only then will your name appear as the author.

Your ATSNN submission has been voted to be upgraded to an ATSNN story, and can now be seen here:
www.atsnn.com...

Thank you for your quality work and interest in supporting ATSNN. To show our gratitude, you have been awarded 250 ATS points.

Submission just means what it says it is a submission it is not approved until members vote it up. You will however receive points for replies to your thread while it is in the submission stage.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
thanks shots for your input now I am finally clear on this...lol... like i said sometimes im really thick... thanks again shots

as you can see i need points..lmao

new topics

top topics

join