It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

secret jobs/careers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If someone wanted to find a job or career with one of the more secret gov't agencies/projects... How would one do so? Focus on engineering..

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Try the website of the organisation you are interested in.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Having a relative in such a position, I'd say to start with a good education in mathmatics or engineering, or join the military then pursue the education. Either way, you will have to be an outstanding student with no associations with subversive elements...oops. j/k
In the case of my relative, they found him.

Peace,
BG

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I dont know what part of the world you are from...but here in the UK mi5 have there own web site
including a jobs page!!

Or maybe joining the army then go in to a selected section,
i dont know about that really ..it might be possible

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Climbing up the ranks of the secret government agencies just so you can accumulate evidence and eventually go public. That would be a great mission.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
when the job is dealing with top secret stuff, they come to you and ask. You don't go on the website and e-mail them saying "i would like a job at Area 51 or any other top secret facility".
unless you are an expert in your field, they won't give you a job...sorry

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
Climbing up the ranks of the secret government agencies just so you can accumulate evidence and eventually go public. That would be a great mission.

Buy lots of life insurance. LOTS of it.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I was told in college. If you want to work for the CIA, goto UMBC and take history as a major for 4 years.

NSA hires mostly Mathamaticians like John Forbes Nash.

[Edited on 19-10-2003 by websuspect]

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by beergoggles

Originally posted by earthtone

Buy lots of life insurance. LOTS of it.

LOL. Yeh I never said that you would be walking away, but you'd be one hell of a hero.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
What if one was a young Engineer with an advanced degree and living in the Washington DC area.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Read their sites. They have ALL the info that you need to know there.

If you cant find the info yourself, I would say you're not cut out for that line of work.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Try these companies:

ARA - Applied Research Associates

DynCorp

SAIC

Raytheon

Honeywell Technology Solutions Incorporated

EG&G

Newtech

Lockheed

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
excell in something, be it engineering.. mathmematics.. or parranormal abilitys ie.. being a psychic ect ecta

or just be a very very special soilder ...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
try this one:

www.darpa.mil...

~~~~~

say there, set up your own entity--> don't reach up to be the low-mon-on-the-totem-pole--> OR....

take govt testing in whatever engineering field your in ->to get a GS rating...then you can continue getting processed more...

by washington area you mean DC?

Walter Reed has an ongoing Brain Injury & Treatment Programme, i think it's expanding to include non-veterans too.

top topics

join