It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finland's Eurovision Entry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The standard of the annual Eurovision Song Contest has long been a scrapyard of music. This year there is yet another notable fall in standards (if it EVER had any).
A point to ponder is 'does this annual farce of substandard artistes and their sorrowfull songs have any place anymore'?
Eurovision at it's best is tacky, pretenscious and boring. I am sure it is closing in fast to earn the deserved title of 'The greatest and most banal show ever produced'
Artistes cannot possibly expand their careers by appearing on this show and the public, surely, must see it for what it really is... an annual european crapfest.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglosaxon

Eurovision at it's best is tacky, pretenscious and boring.

But that's what's so fabulous about it!

It's soooooooooooooooooooooBAD it's fantastic.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have to agree every year some contests are funny because they are so bad.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mulberryblueshimmer
PErsonally ( and yes some of us in Australia watch Eurovision because it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!) I absolutely loved Lordi! If they didnt win I wanted the Lithuanian guys just because they got up and totally took the P*** out of it!

" We are the winners ......... of eurovision..........." LOL too funny

Ya it was done in typical Lithuanian humor. I in no way want to call my family, can someone tell me if the Lithuanians are still in this Euro thingie?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join