It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight77.info - Pentagon video release imminent?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clipper

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
easiest thing to do with people you dont care about is to Kill them, No worries of anykind then, at least this is how the so called Professionals do it. Now i dunno what they used but i do know that this most likely wouldnt of been thought of to draw the attention its gonna, an i feel that we will get the info we need thru the mass media exposure.

question is. if america finds out our guberment did something with 9/11 what will happen next. thats alot of power to be shown an fraud.

But why use a missile on the Pentagon, then kill the passangers on Flight 77?

Why not just fly the jet straight into the Pentagon?

Save on killing the passengers and having to use a missile and all the phy ops witnesses needed to tell lies and all those clean-up people, fire crews, ambulances, investigators etc, that would have to be part of the cover up.

I can see no logic at all in a missile. If there is a conspiracy it will more likely work if only a few people know about it.

I feel yeah, Well check it. i dont even wanna think about it, but when the guberment is invloved.
A) things get done (no resource limits)
B) people dont ask much when involved with them,
C) info from the inside is always leaked.
D) Your on a plane, thinking about whatever your gonna do when you land, then gas seeps thru the ceiling, you pass out, you dont wake up. the guberment just got rid of 187 some odd people, the world is blind yet another day. the plane is crashed into the ocean without a trace
E)(back in DC) the clean up crew is told the heat was too hot an that all organtic matter would be gone an burnt up. (clean up crew just sees metal parts an debris)

its easy if you have the resources, an thats just guesses, not fact, your imaginations are as good as mine, yer questions are the same as mine, we just think the outcome is different. lets work together an find out what really happened. i will only learn more either way. an knowing is half the battle......

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

SMR

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ratzaroony
I totally agree. A plane hit the pentagon. The plane isn't on the camera because of it's speed. Until I see some evidence otherwise, I'm not gonna fall for these conspiracy theories.

Same here.Show me evidence it was a 757 flight 77
Fact, just show me an AA 757 and I will assume it was flight 77

I have yet to see a single piece of actual evidence.

Me either.

All I see is some eyewitness reports and computer created diagrams and pictures. Show me something that proves it wasn't a 757.

Show me is was a 757.All I see is hearsay from people who knew people and crap frame images.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clipper

I can see no logic at all in a missile. If there is a conspiracy it will more likely work if only a few people know about it.

a cruise missile can be guided into a target with greater accuracy than someone whos only had a few lesson flying a plane.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

I totally agree. A plane hit the pentagon. The plane isn't on the camera because of it's speed. Until I see some evidence otherwise, I'm not gonna fall for these conspiracy theories. I have yet to see a single piece of actual evidence. All I see is some eyewitness reports and computer created diagrams and pictures. Show me something that proves it wasn't a 757.

The government are the only ones with the evidence, they could have released all the videos instantly and everyone would have believed what they would have shown because there was no chance to fake them.

What they did was take all the video evidence, show us 2 videos that show nothing and then deny the other videos exist.

Dont you see anything suspect about that?

Eventually they will be released. The government has a system of steps that items have to go through to be declassified. This process takes years at it's fastest. Give it time and the other tapes will be released.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR

I totally agree. A plane hit the pentagon. The plane isn't on the camera because of it's speed. Until I see some evidence otherwise, I'm not gonna fall for these conspiracy theories.

Same here.Show me evidence it was a 757 flight 77
Fact, just show me an AA 757 and I will assume it was flight 77

I have yet to see a single piece of actual evidence.

Me either.

All I see is some eyewitness reports and computer created diagrams and pictures. Show me something that proves it wasn't a 757.

Show me is was a 757.All I see is hearsay from people who knew people and crap frame images.

www.popularmechanics.com...

link   
My husband and I have watched this many times today on different news channels.

Sorry but we don't see anything that even resembles a plane.

If the government attacked the Twin Towers, shot flight 93 down and launched a missle at the Pentagon my question is this:

WHY??

Why would our government do this to us?

Has anyone ever noticed how quickly Homeland Security was formed after 911?

Within 2 or 3 days Homeland Security was on televison. I would think it would take quite awhile to organize a large team of people in order to do this., but there they were 2 or 3 days later.

link   

Eventually they will be released. The government has a system of steps that items have to go through to be declassified. This process takes years at it's fastest. Give it time and the other tapes will be released.

so why could these tapes be released now and not the others? why can the FOIA be implemented for these videos but not others?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tommio

so why could these tapes be released now and not the others? why can the FOIA be implemented for these videos but not others?

Photoshop, WAX, and GIMP only work so fast?.........

link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose

WHY??

Why would our government do this to us?

How much time have u got? oil, money, power........

(thankfully they aint my government, althoug they do happen to influence my (pathetic) government some what, damn them)

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Tommio]

link   

I totally agree. A plane hit the pentagon. The plane isn't on the camera because of it's speed. Until I see some evidence otherwise, I'm not gonna fall for these conspiracy theories. I have yet to see a single piece of actual evidence. All I see is some eyewitness reports and computer created diagrams and pictures. Show me something that proves it wasn't a 757.

The government are the only ones with the evidence, they could have released all the videos instantly and everyone would have believed what they would have shown because there was no chance to fake them.

What they did was take all the video evidence, show us 2 videos that show nothing and then deny the other videos exist.

Dont you see anything suspect about that?

Suspect yes. After Iraq, I wouldn't put ANYTHING past them, but suppose they don't want to admit how utterly ineffective their security at the pentagon was and that half the CCTV cameras were not even working for example.

Suppose there was no conspiracy, and imagine they are just trying to cover up their own incompetence. They are behaving as you might expect.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined

Originally posted by Tommio

Photoshop, WAX, and GIMP only work so fast?.........

lol, gotta love the GIMP

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

j

No, then people would have said that since the government planned the attacks, it had time to forge the video ahead of time.

I, for one, think this conspiracy theory is utter rubbish. 9/11 was what the government says it was.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'm not going either way on where I stand on the matter. I just did a little illustrating.

Source was the image posted earlier, and below

Source
The measured corner was 38 pixels, and the Pent. stands 77 feet tall. 77/38=~2.02 Feet per pixel. The Boeing 757 stands, Tail Top to engine bottom, 44 feet, six inches (44.5 feet, thankfully) tall. 44.5/2.02=~22 Pixels. That's where my proportions are coming from. At the bottom right, I actually see the nose, I think, and have outlined it as such. Look back at the first image for a clearer, non outlined version. It looks like the 'pit is yawing slighty towards the camera, which would account for one of the wings touching down on the lawn (right?). My big uncertainty is the left-facing V, like a > sign, which is on top and bottom of the 'pit. Light refraction? Dunno. [Edit] The reason this came out to me as the 'pit was mainly the paint job, white, blue, red, top to bottom. That, it is cylindrical, a black curve for the cockpit window..it looks like it to me.

I do know this, Commercial Aircraft are designed to be light. The lighter they are, the more fuel they can carry, the more passengers they can carry, the better the fuel economy becomes. I swear, people act as if the thing is made out of five inch steel alloy, rather than paper thin aircraft grade aluminum. Try throwing a piece of paper or, for that matter, a piece of aluminum foil through a sheet of drywall. What I'm rambling about, is that the plane wasn't carried through the building, a la Con Air, but rather the momentum and kinetic energy of the impact and subsequent explosion ( (Aluminum + Iron + Cement + Electrical Wiring) + Jet Fuel * Impact at 400+ MPH = Violent explosion. For that Matter, Iron Oxide + Aluminum + Jet Fuel = Almost-thermite) was the force through the walls of the Pentagon

Darn. I guess I lied when I wrote that first sentence.
[edit] You can find a much better picture than mine (In GIF format, no less!) on the link Seekerof has provided right below mine)
[edit on 16-5-2006 by TheGoodDoctorFunk]

[edit on 16-5-2006 by TheGoodDoctorFunk]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The airplane was completely disintegrated after it hit the concrete wall at about 500 miles per hour. Furthermore, there is very little doubt that the airliner's throttles were firewalled. The security camera only took a picture every half second. You could see the beginning of the nose of the airplane on the right in one of the video stills, and then the explosion right afterward.

Might want to refresh yourselves with this, eh?

seekerof

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Seekerof]

SMR

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ratzaroony,
I can make that fit many letters.Nothing Photoshop cant handle

Fact, I believe it has even been shown to match 4-5 letters on the AA plane.So that image means nothing

ConservativeMan,
Thats it huh.Plain and simple.

I do enjoy those who come in all huffy and tell us it is what it is.

Tell me, when the Governent TOLD us that Iraq had WMD's, did you believe that?
When the Government came out and said there were NO WMD's, what did you believe then?

Originally posted by Seekerof
Might want to refresh yourselves with this, eh?
seekerof

Ah yes, the 'HOW TO BUILD A BOEING 757 thread

That thread is pure dis-info and we all know it.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by SMR]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

www.popularmechanics.com...

Do you honestly consider THAT proof? What happened to the rest. In EVERY other airplane crash I've ever seen, the engine and part of the wingspan has survived; and where did the black boxes go. Were they incinerated in the same fire that failed to destroy the DNA of the people aboard the flight.

However, I will admit that both sides are just poking holes in the others' stories, and therefore, neither is getting anywhere. It's like politics; instead of bringing in solutions to problems, it's more effective to point out all the flaws in predecessors and opponents. IF the videos are released, that MAY provide some viable evidence, though I don't even know if I can trust that now, 5 years after the attacks.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Omniscient]

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Omniscient]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm a bit of a fence sitter on the whole 9/11, but the Pentagon is one part that I normally accept.

The claim that your unable to see the plane, well of course not. Yeah its been said too many times but how can you expect to have a clear shot of any object moving at that rate of speed?

As for the debris remaining afterwards, it comes back to the rate of speed.

Same as Flight 93, people scream conspiracy because of the lack of material at the scene. Followed by some pictures of a plane crash where huge parts of the plane remained intact. Yeah these pilots were attempting to save the plane, not drive it straight into the ground.

This is one issue that will not die. Theorists will scream murder for years to come, and with the lack of conclusive evidence, neither side can ever come to a resolution. With every bit of evidence one side produces, the other can produce something to contradict.

With the lack of evidence, neither side can be debunked.

You will never prove your opponent wrong on this topic, simply because you cannot prove that you are right.

My opinion again is that a plane did strike the Pentagon, I can not prove it but its my choice to believe it. Just as it is your choice to ignore it.

Do I believe the government had prior knowledge and maybe lended a hand? Possibly. But thats for another thread.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
Do you honestly consider THAT proof? What happened to the rest. In EVERY other airplane crash I've ever seen, the engine and part of the wingspan has survived; and where did the black boxes go.

In EVERY airplane crash, huh?

You see that link to the video I placed within this topic concerning the aircraft versus a concrete wall? If not, might want to view it, because whether the aircraft was moving at 500 mph or 800 km/h, when it smacks a reinforced concrete wall, there is little to be left. Besides, Catherder's topic on this matter has pictures of the residual remains of what was left of the commercial airliner. You have seen it, correct, but assuredly, as with anything else beyond your belief scope, those will be refuted by you, as well?

EDIT: to provide link-Aircraft versus Concrete wall

And as reported by the AP, Flight 77's black boxes were found:
Black Boxes Found at Pentagon

seekerof

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
well today is may 16 has the info came out

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
The claim that your unable to see the plane, well of course not. Yeah its been said too many times but how can you expect to have a clear shot of any object moving at that rate of speed?

As for the debris remaining afterwards, it comes back to the rate of speed.

I'm a fence sitter too chissler, neither side has defended their's perfectly. Each side has "proved the other wrong though". However, the Pentagon is the only instance in which I'm more towards the conspiracy side. I don't understand how the plane, in this instance, was completely obliterated, when in the past, planes of equal, lesser, and greater size have crashed/exploded or both and enormous parts, notably the engine the turbines along with part of the wings has survived. If it really had the heat and power from the crash to completely destroy these parts of the plane that aren't generally destroy AND incinerate black boxes, how did the DNA survive? During Katrina, officials were angered because the heat from the "tropical climate" and sun beating down on the DNA caused lots of it to die, making it harder for them to identify victims. So if this "tropical sun and water" was enough to distort and destroy DNA, how come it could survive heats that incinerated black boxes. I don't know, I just see TOO many flaws in this case. This is without mentioning the size of the hole or any of the other parts of the conspiracy of course.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join