It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight77.info - Pentagon video release imminent?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ratzaroony
I have yet to see anything that would indicate this was not a Boeing 757, nor have I seen a reason why the government would want to stage this whole thing...

Just Look around in the Economic world an Political world, theres plenty to be gained thru mass mis-leadings. You can control people who dont think yer doing a good job thru fear. Just tell em yer doing a bad job becuz of other people.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined

I have yet to see anything that would indicate this was not a Boeing 757, nor have I seen a reason why the government would want to stage this whole thing...

Just Look around in the Economic world an Political world, theres plenty to be gained thru mass mis-leadings. You can control people who dont think yer doing a good job thru fear. Just tell em yer doing a bad job becuz of other people.

So you honestly think that the government caused a terrorist attack to improve their popularity? That's insane...

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
That's not as insane as you think.

For the government to maintain and increase power it has to convince the population of it's nesecity. It needs to creat enemies to justify it's power and to keep it's hold over our lives.
I could go into this indepth but I don't want to go OT.

The use of fear is nothing new, read some history.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

So you honestly think that the government caused a terrorist attack to improve their popularity? That's insane...

Look at Bush's poll ratings after 9/11. He had near on 90% approval. He had sympathy and goodwill around the world. He was able to put forward his PNAC agenda to invade Iraq and Afganistan as laid out before he was even elected. He was able to introduce new laws, to give him more power and the citizens less power.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Nope, I honestly think we are being Mislead in many directions, an that alot of what we are being told isnt as it seems, popularity no, acceptability yes, but im not saying they did anything but lie to us in many forms, we have yet to see the proof of their involvement with the whole 9/11 ordeal. But as of now, i really believe theres more that meets the eye. My BS Flag has been up for a while now.

All i see is alot of Beans on the floor, Now to find out who Spilled them.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Ummm, maybe not popularity, but power.

Don't tell me you haven't heard of Operation Northwoods

The question of whether or not the government would do such a thing has already been answered... now it's just a question of whether or not it happened with 9/11. Me? I'm leaning towards conspiracy. The Bush crowd had more to gain than a few goat herders.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
That's not as insane as you think.

For the government to maintain and increase power it has to convince the population of it's nesecity. It needs to creat enemies to justify it's power and to keep it's hold over our lives.
I could go into this indepth but I don't want to go OT.

The use of fear is nothing new, read some history.

If the government covered this up, it would be the biggest cover up in history. Plus I seriously doubt you could get a bunch of people to say they won't talk about something as horrible as the murder of thousands of innocent people. Someone would talk or something would surface.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I still don't get the missile idea. Why use a missile? Surely it would be easier to use the plane? What happened to the plane and the passengers? Were they all faking it? Where they executed? What would the point be? I just see no logic.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
easiest thing to do with people you dont care about is to Kill them, No worries of anykind then, at least this is how the so called Professionals do it. Now i dunno what they used but i do know that this most likely wouldnt of been thought of to draw the attention its gonna, an i feel that we will get the info we need thru the mass media exposure.

question is. if america finds out our guberment did something with 9/11 what will happen next. thats alot of power to be shown an fraud.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

If the government covered this up, it would be the biggest cover up in history. Plus I seriously doubt you could get a bunch of people to say they won't talk about something as horrible as the murder of thousands of innocent people. Someone would talk or something would surface.

You mean like this guy?...

"This (9/11) was all planned. This was a government-ordered operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally authorized the attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder." --Stanley Hilton senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole

www.rense.com...

There are a lot more, don't have time to look them all up right now, maybe you do?
Point is you obviously haven't looked into this too hard.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clipper
I still don't get the missile idea. Why use a missile? Surely it would be easier to use the plane? What happened to the plane and the passengers? Were they all faking it? Where they executed? What would the point be? I just see no logic.

I totally agree. A plane hit the pentagon. The plane isn't on the camera because of it's speed. Until I see some evidence otherwise, I'm not gonna fall for these conspiracy theories. I have yet to see a single piece of actual evidence. All I see is some eyewitness reports and computer created diagrams and pictures. Show me something that proves it wasn't a 757.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

You mean like this guy?...

"This (9/11) was all planned. This was a government-ordered operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally authorized the attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder." --Stanley Hilton senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole

www.rense.com...

There are a lot more, don't have time to look them all up right now, maybe you do?
Point is you obviously haven't looked into this too hard.

Rense.com isn't exactly the most credible source... Find real information. Not something someone with an agenda made up.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clipper

A plane would not have had the effect they wanted. Also a plane would have messed up the pentagoon lawn, and we can't have that now can we?

A misile could have also been a test of the new construction to see what it could withstand.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ratzaroony Show me something that proves it wasn't a 757.

Show me something that definitively proves it was a 757.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Code_Burger]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Code_Burger

AN SHOW me the MONEY!.... there has to be money connected to this. i bet if you can find the money you can find a clue.......lets play Blue's Clues!

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Rense.com isn't exactly the most credible source... Find real information. Not something someone with an agenda made up.

Doh! The source is irellivant, he said what he said. To dismiss it 'cause you don't like the site is a cheesy cop-out.
Do some looking yourself then, I'm sure you can find that quote on a site you are more comfortable with but I doubt you'll bother.

Anyway what is Renses agenda? Do you know what 'agenda' means? It doesn't mean it's a bad thing, agendas can be for good too you know.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

easiest thing to do with people you dont care about is to Kill them, No worries of anykind then, at least this is how the so called Professionals do it. Now i dunno what they used but i do know that this most likely wouldnt of been thought of to draw the attention its gonna, an i feel that we will get the info we need thru the mass media exposure.

question is. if america finds out our guberment did something with 9/11 what will happen next. thats alot of power to be shown an fraud.

But why use a missile on the Pentagon, then kill the passangers on Flight 77?

Why not just fly the jet straight into the Pentagon?

Save on killing the passengers and having to use a missile and all the phy ops witnesses needed to tell lies and all those clean-up people, fire crews, ambulances, investigators etc, that would have to be part of the cover up.

I can see no logic at all in a missile. If there is a conspiracy it will more likely work if only a few people know about it.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Code_Burger

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I totally agree. A plane hit the pentagon. The plane isn't on the camera because of it's speed. Until I see some evidence otherwise, I'm not gonna fall for these conspiracy theories. I have yet to see a single piece of actual evidence. All I see is some eyewitness reports and computer created diagrams and pictures. Show me something that proves it wasn't a 757.

The government are the only ones with the evidence, they could have released all the videos instantly and everyone would have believed what they would have shown because there was no chance to fake them.

What they did was take all the video evidence, show us 2 videos that show nothing and then deny the other videos exist.

Dont you see anything suspect about that?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
whatever.

This footage is old.

thewebfairy.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join