It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight77.info - Pentagon video release imminent?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
w0w...

so much drama in this thread...

mods watch this thread carefully...

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I just saw the video.
And what am i suppose to see in it?
I saw "something" hit the Pentagon,not ready to believe the fact it was a plane or not.

Would like to see the camera from the hotel though.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Play the video frame by frame, and you see a fuselage, then next frame an explosion. What is there not to see?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The physical evidence conflicts with the official story but matches the small craft claim.

The witnesses are all over the map.

BTS records corroborate the decoy plane.

Bury your head in the sand all you want but there was no 757 and the media circus that was the "release" of this already leaked footage that DOESN'T show a 757 only HELPS demonstrate this.

SMR

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I think MODS should be watching Seekerof.The insults and bashing.I hate it when skeptics do that.Thats all they seem to do when backed into a corner.I already had Seekerof call me an idiot a few posts back, but I guess he is in the 'cool club' and wont be marked for it

Originally posted by esdad71
Play the video frame by frame, and you see a fuselage, then next frame an explosion. What is there not to see?

Since it seems to be asked so much, why hasnt anyone who 'see's' this plane, mark it out and post an image? Why always, 'WATCH THE VIDEO and them forward to this part, then stop it, then go back 2 seconds..... please

Just post screencaps!!!

Forget it...I WILL !!! ........... Someone please link me to a good video and I will take screencaps frame by frame

[edit on 16-5-2006 by SMR]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
I would like for ANY of the members who actually SEE a plane, a 757, to PLEASE show us.This is the glory moment all of you have been waiting for just like us.To finally shut us up.Show us the 'plane' hitting and we shall be on our way.
I dont want to see a squiggly smoke trail.I dont want to see a small blur that is just entering the video.I want to see the 'PLANE' in full view.

YOU CANT!!!!!!

If they really wanted to prove a 757 hit the Pentagon, they could have and SHOULD have released the better footage coming from the other REAL video cameras.This junk we are getting is from a crap surveillance cam that is easy to edit in ANY photo imaging software.

Well said brother.

The 757 huggers are working overtime because they know they have egg in their faces.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

A 757!

They show the remote and blurry/grainy outline of a small craft.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
SELF EDIT.

seekerof

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'll add my opinion to the chorus. I just saw the video on the nightly news. It appears to be EXACTLY the same video we've been seeing for the last few years. Was there supposed to be more frames or something? The news showed it frame by frame and you could still see nothing new. Um...maybe they got mixed up and showed the wrong clip?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
I would like for ANY of the members who actually SEE a plane, a 757, to PLEASE show us.This is the glory moment all of you have been waiting for just like us.To finally shut us up.Show us the 'plane' hitting and we shall be on our way.
I dont want to see a squiggly smoke trail.I dont want to see a small blur that is just entering the video.I want to see the 'PLANE' in full view.

YOU CANT!!!!!!

I was just wondering what a 747 would look like on camera going at the speed they say it was. Would we get a clear image of a 747 or would we just get a blur?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I have watched the video many times now. I never was a proponent of the conspiracy that something else hit the Pentagon, but this film has convinced me that it was indeed something else and not an airplane.

I paused the film on the only frame that contains the projectile and I'm almost totally convinced that that object is FAR too small to be a passenger airplane.

Originally posted by CX
Whats this on the new video?
Look just between these two nearer the Pentagon and theres what looks like a white/silver post of some kind. At 1min 9secs on the clip, this post suddenly shoots up in the air, or should i say extends.

The pole is a traffic control arm or barricade that lifts straight up to let traffic through. You can see the shadow of it relocate as it extends upward.

What is there not to see?

An actual airplane. I don't see a fuselage; I see what looks like a long metal object. Could be a fuselage, could be a missile.

TPL

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Please upload an image with the fuselage outlined so that we can all see what you are seeing.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by TPL]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
esdad, i dont discount what ur sayin, im a fence rider on this subject. but by ur own statement

If everything is moving forward, how is it going to wind op on the lawn 100 yards from the impact hole like some of you claim there should be.

What about the piece of outer skin found way out by the barrier that the debunkers have matched a few different ways to American Airlines Text on the side of the plane. That piece was moving forward but ended up out by the edge of the lawn supposedly. Theres just alotta holes in the stories given to us and i just find it laughable that they think these little tidbits are good enuff for anyones belief, believer of the story or not.

TPL

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I can believe the plane was vapourised but all i want to see is an image that shows a significent portion of the alledged jet heading toward to Pentagon.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Keeping a completely open mind about it...
I can't see jack diddly in this "new" footage, and certainly nothing as big as I think a 757 should be.

Did the Pentagon really think this would answer everyone's questions?

Chalk one up for the conspiracy kooks.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Several things have happened in the past few weeks that may have aided the release of the footage.

Moussaouri didn't get the death sentence as Bush made clear he hoped for.

Lost is the opportunity to release new "evidence" linked to Moussaouri and 9/11 after he has been put to death and unable to answer back, reinforcing the official version.

Flight 93, the propaganda movie, was not a success and did do anything for Bush's ratings.

If anything it may have stirred up more conspiracy theorists and even Universals forums were overtaken by conpiracies.

Not many people seemed to get scared or bother about the latest alleged Bin Laden tape.

The situation in Iraq is getting more bloody and more US troops are dying.

Certain people in power may be worried that alternative theories are gaining momentum as trust in the Bush administration continue to slide.

Hence an offensive to reaffirm the alleged reasons for the war on terror, to remind us of 9/11 and provide more evidence of those attacks.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Organic Shadow
Lets hope those scallywags dont just send in an animated GIF of the 5 frames, that would be a big waste of time. Can't we see from the confiscation and withholding of major evidence as an obvious reason for some kind of conspiracy? There were somewhere (cant remember exact numbers) around 75 cameras (or way more) that caught the "plane" hit the pentagon, why this evidence is still under lock and key, its anyone's guess. Can't wait to see what comes out today!

Then again, they could do just about anything in 5 years with the right efx studio, we will have to have a crack team debunking the video for any editing etc.

Bring forth the truth, and deny ignorance

-Ayahuasca

My thoughts exactly- where are the other videos; mind you, PRIVATE PROPERTY owned by Sherton, the gas station, etc.... all with the exception of the DOT?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm not convinced either. If it really was a plane they could do a hell of a better job proving it.

I see two possibilities:

1 - It's not a 757 and they can't prove it
2 - It is a 757 but they want us to speculate about it and take our attention off other matters.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
the other vids are still being edited an will be out for the public to view shorty,

we still need to add Planes to Frames 45, 46, 47, an on 89. they dont look fake enuff.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have yet to see anything that would indicate this was not a Boeing 757, nor have I seen a reason why the government would want to stage this whole thing...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join