It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irans october surprise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
ok so i keep seeing in certain forums and i have heard some people mentioning at college about irans october surprise. apparently this is something that happened in 1991 or something, or maybe i am misunderstanding. does anyone know what the heck this event is??

thanks a bunch

Digitalgrl

CX

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
First i've heard about it, but there appears to be some information on the subject here, including examples of past October Suprises.

en.wikipedia.org...

CX.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
October Surprise is something that happens before a November election, that garners support for one party or the other. People probably aren't saying that the Iranians have an october surprise for the US, but rather that, say, the Iran War will be the october surprise, or perhaps that the administration is sitting on 'proof' of a nuke weapon programme, and will reveal it in November.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
thanks for replying you guys.

nygdan- no the thing that i heard about the iran october surprise was said to have taken place in 1991. im just not sure why ive heard and read so many people talking about it recently.

CX- thanks for the link...according to CX's link the october surprise pertains to a conspiracy concerning the alleged deal between the US and Iran concerning the Iran hostage crisis.

ok so now i get why people were talking about this in conspiracy threads and stuff. im not sure however why i am hearing this come up in conversations at school. and college is out now..so i guess ill never know. maybe people think iran is going to take more hostages or something. i dont know enough about the conspiracy behind this allegeded deal. ill have to read more about it to see what the present relevancy is.

if anyone has any more info about this feel free to post.

thanks again,
digitalgrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

top topics

join