It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question regarding Templars!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Do you think the KOT actually discovered a lost form of christianity? Or was it some sort of altered gnostic dogma created by man? Satan?

[edit on 16-5-2006 by topsecretombomb]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I posted this in the wrong forum sorry.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I was wondering about that, lol is ok. Happens all the time, some mod from this forum will fix, and you will be all set.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
So do you have any input on the topic? Im very curious lol. Somebody! Do you believe the accusations and alligations that Demolay faced? Thats another thing I was wondering. I wonder if they were actaully into Herods accustomes as well.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Actually that which is known, is symbolic in meaning, for the most part. Not sure if they found some thing to do with Herod or not. As for De Molay, it was all messed up, and thechurch ended up correcting the accusation. Removing the original smear, I guess to use a modern term.

I know the Templars were absorbed in to the Hospitalers (spelling?), possesions that they gave up and all.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I think they would have dug and hid everything good. But you know well never find that stuff. Ehhh.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Maybe an idea on what the stuff is, but as legend has it. One of the decended groups, either the Hospitalers, or another group, found some relic/s pertaining to King Solomon. It was found in a pillar that was hollow, it had the real name of God and such with it.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Ive heard of that as well. What could his name possibly be, we have secret societies claiming to have different doctrines, types of christianity, the grail, christs skull. Too crazy.

Makes you wonder what the real truth is, maybe thats why it was made to avert you from christianity itself?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
If they had hidden God's real name, and for some reason we need to know God's real name, don't you think God would be a little more powerful than a group of knights and reveal the name some other way? How did they find the name if He hadn't revealed it once already?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Ive heard of certain frequencies or certain languagues from certain tones that can bring entities from other realms. Supposedly the golden dawn uses them Im not sure.

Maybe his name was said in these certain tones, and maybe this type of speech is very rare and only used by those who know of certain hidden things.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
What ever the truth may or may not be, the Catholic Church did pardon the Order.
That should lend some credibility (or lack there of, depending on what side of the fence you sit), considering the basis of what they were established for.

Also, what I would like to know is why, what documentation that there is admitted to being, is secreted away in private collections, or the Vatican?

Here is a good one, definition of "vati".

[edit on 16-5-2006 by ADVISOR]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
What secretive documentation do you speak of? The catholics havent been the smartest of Gods children Ill admit. Nor have the jews. Or germans etc.

I want to know how bad the vatican is under manipulation by certain orders. Or if its already turned over. If so were in big trouble.

new topics

top topics

join