It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Harper Eats Babies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Found this article while just looking around, and then laughed my arse off!
worth a good laugh!!!!!

www.ctv.ca link

mod edit:

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette (review link)
4) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Yeah I know, we had a lot of talk about that up here in my area. I wonder if they ever caught that person or not? One thing about it though is that civil disobedience can take many forms.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Some Wardrivers did it, mark my words! All they would need to find is an Open TTC Wifi connection that is connected to the TTC Intranet and they would have their way, if they had all the proper equipment.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Lol!! Thats just great

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Meanwhile, when asked about his time with Harper at the National Citizens Coalition, Nicholls said: "I worked with Stephen Harper for five years and never once did he, in that time, eat a baby."

Well, it's a change from the usual "I didn't inhale"

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hey Stephen Harper should just be glad he didn't get a pie in the face like Jean Chretien.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by ProudCanadian]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Hey Stephen Harper should just be glad he didn't get a pie in the face....

[edit on 16-5-2006 by ProudCanadian]

yet.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'd love to see a parallel of this to bush...
what would that one say... Any guesses?
"Bush eats Iraqian smoked cranium dipped in crude oil"????!

[edit on 19-5-2006 by jta79]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Bush drinks booze out of Geronimo's skull.

Geronimo's grandson is demanding the return of Geronimo's skull and bones from Yale's 'prestigious' skull and bone society, where they drink liquour out of it. It was rifled from the grave by Prescott Bush.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater
Bush drinks booze out of Geronimo's skull.

Geronimo's grandson is demanding the return of Geronimo's skull and bones from Yale's 'prestigious' skull and bone society, where they drink liquour out of it. It was rifled from the grave by Prescott Bush.

that is the most amazing thing iv'e ever heard, and it is the second time iv'e heard this. first time was on a music video from some fella's called 'the arab league'

do you know what it symbolizes to this society when they do this? sorry to go off topic, but i'm really curious

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Somehow, this seems like the doing of Jack Layton.

Majic's Political Easter Egg: Be the first to post the field of study in which Stephen Harper holds a master's degree in this thread and send Majic a U2U with a link to your post, and you will be awarded 500 PTS points.

[edit on 7/15/2006 by Majic]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Majic's Political Easter Egg: Be the first to post the field of study in which Stephen Harper holds a master's degree in this thread and send Majic a U2U with a link to your post, and you will be awarded 500 PTS points.

Stephen Harper has a Master’s degree in Economics from the University of Calgary.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
thats well funny...

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Majic's Political Easter Eggs

Originally posted by deadboi
Stephen Harper has a Master’s degree in Economics from the University of Calgary.

Correct! However, I was unable to find out if the course of study included a culinary arts class called "Cooking with Infants".

500 PTS Points are now yours.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think they only offer that class at SAIT. I did find some possible links though.

Since I typically prepare the turkey and all the trimmings, Stephen helps out by baking. Every year it's his job to produce the rum balls. It isn't a difficult job but it is one of our tried and true traditions. I hope he doesn't mind that I'm sharing his secret recipe!
Source

So it appear he has some skills in the kitchen, and secret recipes as well...

Could this also be a clue?

Lundsgaard began work as a chef at the Opposition leader's residence in 2001 when Stockwell Day hired him.

But after the Harpers arrived in 2002, he claims Harper's wife, Laureen, told him that his cooking would be limited to official functions and wouldn't include the family's private meals.
Lundsgaard says he received a letter on election day telling him that his services were no longer needed.
Source

So they don't want the chef preparing their private meals eh?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

You might be on to something there, deadboi.

Harper always looks uncomfortable when he is holding and kissing babies. I always thought it was because he didn't like them. Could it be that he is simply trying to resist the impulse to stuff them in the oven?

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hey, Baby!

"I've got a special delivery
here for a Mr. Harper..."

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
How about something similar for Bush? He sucks baby penis blood? This old story

He sacrifices women with one boob much larger than the other at the foundation of every new oil rig in the USA?

He personally inserted DNA into his twins from his favorite dessert dish, just so he'd have the right to eat them when the 30 year famine starts?

Sounds like a kids prank.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jta79
Found this article while just looking around, and then laughed my arse off!
worth a good laugh!!!!!

www.ctv.ca link

mod edit:

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette (review link)
4) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by UK Wizard]

big deal. jean cretein bites the heads of chikens.

top topics

join