It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leo Wanta trustee to $27.5 trillion, Destabalizing the Soviet Ruble, and What Are These Documents?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Question is who had the money on 9/11? Was 9/11 related to this money?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
CHINESE MUST BE PAID ON 7TH SEPTEMBER, OR ELSE...
On 7th September 2006, critical payments must be made to official Chinese recipients, which, for impregnable legal and technical reasons, cannot be remitted without the $4.5 trillion payable to Ambassador Leo Wanta and his Virginia-based corporation, being paid out first or at the same time.

am I missing something ? I take it this was a non-event hoax ?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Anyone with a computer and a pencil could have created those letters.

And why is every one tilted? To add a dramatic effect, or do all of the people sending faxes from these places not know how to insert paper correctly into the fax machine?

If this is all the evidence it is lacking....

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thanks to Leyla for showing me the rense page, I think we may have a connection between Hilary Clintons Campaign for President, and a small portion of this money.

"I was named Ambassador from Somalia to Switzerland and Canada as a cover to arrest Rich. When I go there, I found myself in a Swiss dungeon and Rich was set free. Foster was also there on behlaf of the Clinton's, asking for $250 million to be used for The Children's Fund, which Hillary was the chairman. I thought it was to be used for a good cause so We gave him the money.

"Later Vince attempted to help me out of my situation, but I was later notified he was found dead and I never found out what happened to the $250 million."

Although Wanta had no idea what The Children's Fund was all about, later a financial investigator, Marco Saba of the Organized Crime Observatory in Switzerland wrote this about turned out to be a secret fund:

"One component of this information concerns the activities of the CIA operative known as Mrs Hillary Rodham Clinton. For some years prior to the elevation of her husband, Bill, a CIA operative like his ''CIA wife'', Hillary had been in control of an organization calling itself the Children''s Defense Fund. Executive Order 12333 (1981) of President Reagan, the US intelligence services were authorised to operate what became known as Title 18, Section 6 USG corporations for intelligence purposes, and to deny any intelligence community connection (that is, to lie about their real purpose). Some of these entities have touchy-feely, welfarish titles, like The Children''s Defense Fund. It is alleged, un the basis of intelligence community leakages, that Hillary became accustomed to treating this fund as her own private slush fund."

Source
question the source all you want, the past five presidential terms (that is 20 years) have been by the same two families, and it is appearing that they are on their way to a sixth term, with up three more available (second Hillary and two more by Geb)

When the same family begins to run a country for a third of a century, it begins to sound more like a Monarchy than a Democracy. I am going to have to campaign against Hillary for President, sorry folks.

[edit on 9/9/2007 by DYepes]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

The source for all of the Wanta hoax is a total of three people. Wanta himself, Story and Cottrell.

Nothing confirms anything that they say that was not already known.

And the dollar figure, as high as $60 trillion is not possible. And its not possible that he made money the way he claimed.

And its not possible that Reagan gave him $150 billion without any public record.

You have been duped. Admit it and you will feel better.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I dont know where the 60$ trillion figure came from, I only know it as high as 27.

Makes alot of sense to me. Major media is easily coerced to cover up something like this, after all they work hand in hand with the international banking cartels.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If even half of the Lee Wanta saga is true, it is the most important political, economic, and social news of this century. The older posts are interesting and I thank you kindly for your sharing. Below is an author and links that may well give credence to the Wanta Windfall and bring it somewhat up to date. If you debunk, that is fine, but please use "real" and accessible links. All the hoax assertions I've perused regarding Wanta use only blog opinions as their basis for calling it a hoax. (That is why I appreciate this blog as it used what at least appear reall links, though some no longer function.) I hope you find the links below more reasonable to comprehend so that the truth may come out safely, soundly, and harmoniously. It really would be nice to know the national debt was the actual hoax, because there in enough in the Wanta Fund to pay off the national debt and still share $32,500 per American citizen, and that is after Wanta pays his taxes of 4.5 trillion - if my math is correct. We can always pray for the best as it must be the case that God is infinitely wealthy.

sincerely ggz
www.youtube.com...
newswithviews.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join