It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leo Wanta trustee to $27.5 trillion, Destabalizing the Soviet Ruble, and What Are These Documents?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I stumbled upon the name of a man named Leo Wanta. Everything on google says he supposedly helped destabalize the Soviet currency and contributed to the fall of the Evil Empire. He is suppsedly held in trust of $27.5 trillion dollars belonging to the American public. That is quite alot of money.

Promissory Bank Notes (PBNs) are one form of bank instrument used
by countries in their nation debt financing. They are also used as
the basis of arbitrage transactions, which are illegal in the United
States, but not elsewhere. In this transaction for an overall face
value of $27.5 trillion US DOLLARS, the PBNs have been purchased by a
consortium of funders, predominately from the Far East and Europe.
The funders have agreed to purchase the PBNs at 71.5% of their face
value, to be repaid at par in 20 years and 1 day, together with an
annual interest of 7 1/2%. The PBNs have been sold by a consortium
of some 200 banks at a cost of 61.5%. The 10.0% difference is made
up of bank fees, suppliers (collateral) fees, funding agents fees
and various commission fees, together with monies going to various
countries to fund projects.
[snip]
This loan transaction is the largest ever ever put together, and some
two thirds have been completed, resulting in some 1.76 trillion
dollars worth of foreign monies having been put up for
conversation. We do not know the discount employed, but we believe
that it was between 10 and as much as 25% in some cases, hence
the remaining monies for disbursement must lie somewhere between
1.3 and 1.6 trillion US dollars, ie the United States has already
received a minimum of $150 billion dollars in "conversation" fees.
The remaining monies for disbursement have been held by the US
banks, for the reasons which can only be described as fraudulent,
under the direct instruction of the US Government, for over a
year and a half. In addition, there has been a conspiracy of
misinformation, orchestrated by the highest levels of the US
Government, regarding the exact whereabouts of these monies and
the timing of their payout. These monies should have been paid
out in June, 1989, or shortly thereafter.

Source (With the official documents in PDF)

The following is an assortment of Bank documents, with transaction numbers and dates, names, account numbers, and too much more that I have yet been able to disseminate.:

www.apfn.org...
www.apfn.org...
www.apfn.org...
www.apfn.org...
www.apfn.org...
www.apfn.org...
www.apfn.org...
www.apfn.org...

Relevant articles referring Leo Wanta
Who is Leo Wanta?
Interview with Wanta
Th e Story Of The 27.5 Trillion Dollar Man
Solari Action Network

Leo Wanta is supposedly on House arrest in Wisconsin, and these are the only results I could pull up for Leo Wanta in Wisconsin:

Wanta, Leonard Amore info
848 County Road Y
Hatley, WI 54440-9512
(715) 446-3795
Save/Customize Listing in:
My AddressBook or Outlook
E-mail Listing to Friends
Leonard A Wanta, Find All Records
Background Info for Leonard A Wanta
Phone plans for $14.99/mo
Find Leonard A Wanta's Email Address 126 of 203

Wanta, Leonardmore info
5258 Woodbridge Ln S
Milwaukee, WI 53221-3232
(414) 281-4627

Wisconsin White Pages

This is just too much for me too understand. All I can tell is over twenty trillion american dollars were used to destroy the soviet economy, it appears that China helped. The money is being looted, it belongs to us. We need this money back!!

I am going to print out all the documents tomorrow morning and drop them off at my local news stations. ABC is only a bike ride away, and FOX is only 5 minutes in car from my house. Univision is less than 5 minutes on bicycle from my house. I am also going to take these to my local bank manager and ask that he help me identify what the hell it all means in these documents.

If there is anyone in Wisconsin that can locate Leo Wanta, I will fund a mission to interview him. I will purchase you digital audio recorder, reimburse you for your fuel. Try to get pictures of the home he is located in.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Can anyone please look at these documents and tell me this is a hoax? They are pretty darned authentic IMO. I am having them printed out in a couple of hours.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
no its real as far as i know. Seems genuine enough

here is an interview, im being generous, do i get paid
hour 1
hour 2

[edit on 29-5-2006 by AdamJ]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Did you interview him in person? Or is this something you pulled off the web?

That is alot of money man, we should use it to fund our ABM system. And you know pay off our debts and stuff...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This is some story even if any part of it is true.

Any more info?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
i didnt interview him myself, no.
i was just joking.
there are two more update interviews as well, i imagine they cover pretty much the same stuff though. RBN
if you search the page for leo wanter you will find them.

Greg has lots of other interesting stuff on his show

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
There were some other things he was involved in but I can not remember what it was and can not find it now but will keep looking. I think I may have seen it on the Alex Jones site?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Portland Independent

I read this the other day talking about this. Patrick Fitzgerald better not be an insider for the elites. Will this story disappear?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thats a very interesting exchange of information on the bottom of that page when he was being interviewed. Really shows just how stupid the seperation of parties and people are a complete facade and that they are all working together to fatten their pockets.

Very nice find DYepes, thanx for posting it up with all those great links. I have no clue what to make of it, whether it be real or an elaborate bs story, but with all the docs, its hard to call it bs. Im pulling all those docs and pages to my personal collection. More fuel for the fire.

Oh what a tangled web they weave trying to decieve the masses of people. Frakin gov. Elected by the people my aunt fannie. When running ops like these, they have to have an agenda decades old. You just cant implement something of this magnitude without having a plan. And when conning this many people, the plan has to be decades old in its implementation right? And if thats the case, looking at todays date, how far in the future are we in their plan? 2.5-3 yrs maybe like election time? i cant pull my boots up any higher, im suffocating from the deepness of the BS from the gov as it is.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
How can we get this out on television man? From what I gather, this money belongs to America and the people? The people need to know this.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
PAULSON CONFLICT OF INTEREST OVER WANTA FUNDS
CONSPIRACY TO STEAL WANTA’S $4.5 TRILLION EXPOSED

Link

Greetz, Pontifex

[edit on 26-11-2006 by Pontifex]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Excellent post DYepes......I did some research on Leo Wanta myself and it was hard to find any information from legitimate sources except for some papers in Wisconsin. In some ways it seems like a hoax...but in others, it seems to be true. The people that truly run the world may be trying to create some disinformation on it?

Very good work!! I gave you a WATS!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I have closely followed the Leo Wanta story for about 8 months now via Greg Syzmanski and his radio progran and editorials on rense.com. I am sceptical of a few things about what he says and you have to suspect that having close alliances with some Chinese Business men sounds a little CIA'ish.

Aparently also the banks dont agree that he has the authority to recieve the release of these funds ( Ameri Trust ) and they also contend even though he is the signatory to the fund others are inline infront of him to recieve these funds.

I heard Alex Jones ( from a listener call in ) totally dismiss the Wanta story and he tried hard to distance himself from even the slightest link.

Id like to believe this Wanta Story and if I were Geoge Bush and I could get my slimey hands on the money to fund my on going wars I would do it. But I guess his Daddy still thinks its his money from the late 80's and perhaps he is using his son to ensure its retained in the bush Junta family's coffers.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I need your help everyone! I do not have a college education, and I got kicked out of my second year of highschool. I do not know how to summarize well, or how to properly write up reports!! I am not good at picking the right details, or how to word them so regular people can understand them.

But I aint scared of #. I am firm in my belief that if anything happens to me or anyone I know, we will be safe in the hand of the Creator.

I will be the front-man to get this information to the regular people. And while I can only do this in my city alone (for who knows how long) I will do it. Handing out flyers, memorizing a short summary. I know the exact intersections to launch my right to protest and free speech (which will be field officially through the local PD). I know where to go on the weekends to expose the largest amount of my population.

I will make the signs, print the handouts. I will hit the streets, and send back the footage here. I aint scared, I just not educated enough to write out the important stuff properly

If someone here can help me, with this project, you will see it in motion. I know how to setup wireless cameras, how to upload videos and pictures of what I am doing. I got the brawns, I need someone to be the brains

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Dyepes

If the story is true then the suggested path you have indicated will lead only to your demise. The only effective method to get the truth out is to let the players involved gain credibility in the mass media as this is the vehicle and once its battled out in the courts and is won or lost by Wanta only then would it be safe to stick your neck out onto the chopping block.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
mazzroth, I dont care about my demise. The sooner the better I say. I want information to dospure. If you do not have the information, or refuse to contribute it, please help me find someone who will. Refusal to participate is the accept the ignorance of others. We are here to deny ignorance, and I will deny my cities ignorance by giving them the information I am presented.

This is a crime against the American people, and most do not even realize it.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
DYepes

The first port of call for you should be www.arcticbeacon.com thats Greg Syzmanski's webpage and he by far has covered the story the most. Then I suggest you go to bittorrent and look for his radio program "Investigative Journal" were he interviews Leo regularly and you can get the feel for the genuinity of the guy.

PS: Hope this helps and you didnt already have this url

[edit on 26-11-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think you have the wrong Leo Wanta, Dyepes.

His middle name is Emile, so it's Leo E. Wanta. Disinformation cast aside, that is most probably not his address.

Thanks for starting this thread though. It's very interesting.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I will help you Dypres....this money belongs to the American and Russian people, who it was illegally stolen from, and I know you want it back!

The plan to return this money to the public in the form of prosperity programs would effectively destroy the control the banks have over this world, what a marvelous thing that would be, my god most people have no idea..

There are more cases like this all around the world. We are seeing the great changes almost done, and this year 2007, is the year when pluto aligns with the galactic center, pluto, which symbolizes transformation, is entering the sign Capricorn, which symbolizes order and structure and government. We are gonna see a re-ordering of our world, from a pyramid bases structure, to a Circle....no more crooked Elite.....the people will be the sovereign beings we really are, and have the ability to control our destiny.

It is coming. I care not if you disbelief, all realities exist simultaniously, you must choose which reality you want to access...

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Uhh yea look, I would not read into that astrology awakening stuff too deeply. That kind of stuff might just lead to your dissapaointment.

But other than that, at least we have these documents here. I have them saved on several different mediums scattered around the city, and even in another state in case they get taken offline, so do several other members.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join