It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What? Didn't think a Russian soldier can cook?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Yes I can. Here's a recipe my Taiwanese friend tought me to make:

You bake it in a pot:

Alot of Chicken drumsticks

Tofu, cut to big squares

Peppers

Coca-cola

Soy sauce

Garlic, cut

Fill 1/4 of the pot with soy sauce.

Fill half as little Coca Cola

First throw in the drumsticks, let cook for about 5 minutes

Then add everything, stand and watch till its ready, I don't know how long it takes but I stand and watch till its ready. After eating, refrigirate. When you want to eat more, put some in a plate and microwave. Excellent with rice.

Oh and here's another one:

Seeweed soup

Start boiling water in a pot

Add alot of dry seeweed

Add 2 eggs and stir

Add a BUILION square (you know, those little soup squares?)

2 minutes later add cut green onion

Cook it for a little bit more (Supervise at all times, doesn't take too long to cook and..........ENJOY.

This 2 are easy to make, don't require alot of supplies, cook fast, and most importantly, taste good! Try em, then give me some feedback. Peace out from Russian soldier

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Mmmm they sound interesting. In that first recipe what kind of peppers are you talking about?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Um, I add some SMALL green peppers. Have you tried to cook it yet?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Oo, spicy hot Thai peppers, or a nice fiery habanero. The weird part about the recipe to my thinking is the Coca-Cola. I don't even drink the stuff, it's way too sweet. Does it actually taste good in a chicken-tofu stew like that?

Strange enough I'll have to actually try it I think.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
A small amount of coca cola is essential so it won't be so salty(from the soy sauce) You don't taste the coca cola, but it balances out the taste. Trust me, I thought that was weird at first, too, but after I tried it, I LOVED it!!!! Yum!!!! I'd make it everyday if I had the ingredients

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Two Steps Forward
Oo, spicy hot Thai peppers, or a nice fiery habanero. The weird part about the recipe to my thinking is the Coca-Cola. I don't even drink the stuff, it's way too sweet. Does it actually taste good in a chicken-tofu stew like that?

Strange enough I'll have to actually try it I think.

Yeah, I like to add hot peppers. It tastes very good when its spicy. Don't forget garlic!
, that's a very important ingredient!

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Seaweed soup is good.

When I was in the army, i used coca cola to remove grease, tar, and oil stains from my uniform. Never knew you could use it to remove over-salty tastes from food.

I shall try your recipie, as I was raised mostly on asian foods.:w:

new topics

top topics

join