It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Beatles Conspiracy fans- audio clip:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Listen to this backmasked message of "I'm so tired", and also "Kiss Kiss Kiss", listen also to Zeppelin's stairway to heaven reversed:

jeffmilner.com...

Now, if that isn't strange it's one hell of a coincidence.

Also, just throwing this one out since I found it creepy:

media.spikedhumor.com...

Weird huh?

[edit on 15-5-2006 by Nakash]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I dont know I never really bought into reverse lyrics, but dont know much about them.

Why would an artist put a message in when played backwards?? lets say the backwards message is for real is it a coincidence or something intentialy planted there?

@ the jingle bells link. I highly recommend it

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well, Satanists always say your supposed to read the Torah backwards, read things backwards, and so forth for encrypted info. I personally don't believe in the "CIA killed John Lennon" conspiracy, BUT I do know that Zeppelin's drummer was a church of Satan member, and that whole backmasked lyrics sounds too planned to be coincidental (note- that's not the whole backmasked song, just a piece, there's more). Also some bands do backmask on purpose (ie: Iron Maiden, Judas priest, Slayer,etc.)

Slayer has my favourite backmasked message. There's a song of theirs that starts with a very creepy demonic voice saying something about Joining something, then you play it backwards and it a voice screaming in a higher and higher crescendon "JOIN US, JOIN US, JOIN US!)

I find it funny that they are actually Evangelicals

another good one is on Iron Maiden's "Piece of mind", the song "still life"- play the beginning backwards and there's a message saying "you don't know what your messing with". All in good spirit of course, but that Zeppelin one is very creepy to me because this is supposed to be a genuine "good Christian boy" song until you play it reversed.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Nakash]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The Pink Floyd "Empty Spaces" one was kind of freaky since it sounds like they wanted you to find it.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Dark side of the rainbow:

en.wikipedia.org...

View it here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
john bonham was NOT a member of the church of Satan that is merely a myth. jimmy paige briefly dabbled in the occult but it did not last either.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Still it's too much of a coincidence if you ask me. Of course it would make sense- the song reversed would be the "stairway to Hell". Could show the genius of Zeppelin.

[edit on 18-5-2006 by Nakash]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
No. Bon Scott gave us the reverse of a Sairway to Heaven - Highway to Hell!

Scary bit is both he and John Bonham died in 1980.

Great music, though.

And no, I don't believe in any Heavy Metal conspiracies.

AC/DC does not stand for AntiChrist, Devil's Child and KISS were not Knights In Stan's Service, but don't tell the Christian Right that

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
AC/DC -antichrist/Devil's child ??

Good one
Amy Fischer has songs that can be backmasked to give Satanic messages by the way. Pokemon's theme song when played backwards goes "I love Satan, I love Satan" (!) It's pure coincidence. Yet it's also worrisome since it shows that people can comunicate in secret and you will never know unless your part of a clique.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
playing a record backwards ? - whats a record ?

seriously though - in this age of CDs why would anyone one encode something given that the technology to reverse it is erm a bit technical.

I appreciate the sentiment - those of us who grew up with records did look for these things - and played with them looking for messages - but in this day and age i doubt the average kid wants to.

Please also remember - Piece of Mind was well after the Judas Priest supposed subliminal message court case and in the same era as ELO's album with the words "Buy this Record" backtracked in as a joke.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
You can play stuff backwards with cds, but it's incredibly cumbersome and not worth it. Unless you do it with software on a pc of course. Somebody found a message in a Britney spears cd btw, not Satanic, it was something funny though

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join