It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent number of hoax threads

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
SkepticOverlord,

I'm a bit curious about the recent rash of hoaxers:

Does it seem that this is just one user on a dialup account, or is it multiple users with static IP's?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Heres another one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As Rand pointed out, it looks suspiciously similar to this hoax:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
its because schools out

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Dalair, its funny that one of your threads is listed on this thread. You should know bout school bein out....off suspension yet for using computers wrong?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
anything that had to do with school is over 2 years old

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Again, your gonna try to tell me that this rant you started is remnants of years gone by when everything is written in current terms, not 2 yrs ago i was suspended or anything like that... I cant pull up my boots any further Dalair, the BS is gettin too deep.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

If you truly think im gonna believe that load of BS then you are justified in posting that attempt at a hugely embellished story about ur supposed ammo cache(it got trash binned BTW). Most Members are not so dumb to fall for lies off the gate. I tried to talk to you via u2u about ur beginnings here and you chose to ignore it. so I will be calling you on it at every turn. Im just waiting for an apology for going against the T&C and willingly and knowingly posting false info Dalair. Until that happens, you hold zero credibility in mine and a bunch of others eyes that were calling ur bluff. In the u2u i attempted to welcome you here and let you know to come clean and redeem urself so anything else you post will hold some water, but you refuse to do it.

Everyone makes mistakes and i attempted to help you rectify them. You chose to ignore the help and attempt to play it off as if nothing ever happened. Well you lied, on more than one occasion and ur still here, not sure how that is since most liars get the ban hammer. But none the less, im still gonna continue to call you on it till i see some closure. There are enuff trolls here, dont become one. i much rather see another great contributing member than a lying kid. Im sure u probably dont give a rats patootie what i think, but thats ur opinion, just like i have mine of you.

Let me see if i can nail down ur scenario. You were surfin alien stuff at school one day and came across ATS. Without diggin into how vigilant and investigative the members here are, you decided to post a rant about how u got suspended recently at school(no biggie thats what BTS Rant is for). Sitting home bored at ur Home computer during ur suspension, you decided to start a thread about some ammo your dad has but embellished it to make it sound good cuz ATS is full of that stuff. You probably had no clue it would be recieved such as it did. It immediatly started getting ripped apart due to your inconsistencies in ur story. It got trashed, im assuming cuz u contacted a Mod and asked for it to be or the Mods seen it was a complete facade since you never said or did anything you promised you would within that thread. And now you figured everything is hunky doorey cuz that thread is now gone and you can go about bein a good little poster now.

That is just a scenario that i gathered from your postings and from others such as urself that have come and done the same things. I could be completely wrong but im thinkin not by much. Again its nothing against you personally Dalair, just your types.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join