It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent number of hoax threads

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Yep- sure has. I do beleive someone is playing a joke on us.

How 'bout this one? Bar room brawls.

Got to laugh.
:shk:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yeah, I think he may be in for a surprise when he logs back on. There's a lot of anger there dg. Group hug?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Group Hug!!!

I just added one to go along with those:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You're too funny. This has been a strange day, and it's not even noon yet. I'm gonna start an old lady with a weak bladder thread to go with Dr. Love's poop thread.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Bahhaaa hah aha ha ha ha ha ha ha......

OMG, this is too funny. My thread about heaven was just

moved to BTS.

But the rest are all here.

OMG, this is better than the War of the Worlds.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
i was just going to start this thread.

i'm getting very, very sick of falsified pictures and threads that are transparent cries for attention. i must have seen five this morning alone.

i could post a list of links, but i just don't feel like reading all of them again.

i think i need to lie down.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
i must have seen five this morning alone.

Yeah ive seen loads today too, what is it with people who want to waste their time, wasting other peoples time.?
With not-even-good fakes.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

With not-even-good fakes.

you know, that's another thing. i enjoy a well-constructed lie as much as anybody else, but what we're getting is 500-word mock-ups with bad punctuation and maybe one lackluster photoshop job. some people can't even be bothered for the latter any more.

give me a titor, or a serpo, or a prophet yaweh... challenge my depressingly limited perspective on reality... but don't tell me there's an american supersoldier on the loose and you're hiding from him in the public library.

yeesh.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by The Parallelogram]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
Well guess that means my " I was abducted by three-headed Rush Limbaugh cloned reptoids from Zeta Gamma Lamda" idea is out.

Could of even made up some photos and published it on a site. Oh well...

THREE headed Rush Limbaugh clones? As if one head on that fat pig isnt enough.........................

I used to see helicopters over my house in Seattle and Auburn. of course, I automatically knew why they were there.

In Seattle, they were police choppers looking for running fugitives, because I lived in na notorious ghetto and there were always shootings, robberies, stabbings.

In Auburn, they were either military birds from Ft lewis or private ones from the nearby airfield.

Unmarked cars outside my house werw written off as narcs, since my neighbors were running a meth lab.

I honestly cannot see why people flip out over helicopters around their houses. there are too many normal explainations to be considered before the evil NWO comes into play.

Some people, get a life please.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I think most of these threads are perhaps a combination of:

* People who want to try 'outsmart' ATS users.

* People who genuinely want to be involved in some type of conspiracy that jump to the wrong conclusions too quickly.

and people who think its hilarious to ' go tease those crazy people on ATS who believe in leprechauns and aliens!'

-sighs-

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well, I live near a military base. So, please explain all the helicopters and military aircraft that keep passing over my house. I know they do it because they KNOW I post on ATS.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
How about the Troublemaker Thread? Why does that not count as a fake thread?
Or is it simply misleading?

I guess you're referring to me. Maybe the MODS stating that I'm posting and am who I say I am wasn't good enough?

Knock it off, unless you have evidence. I'm getting quite sick of this.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
DarkElf,

For sure. I have something on my back porch. Looks like frogs with helmets and walkie talkies on- I also have lots of interference on my cable tv and computer.

They're not going to get me this time. Not this time.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This one was really funny

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
What annoys me is when someone tries to honestly debunk a sighting or picture or story or something, and they do a half decent job, but then someone else points out a flaw in their arguement and starts accusing the debunker of being some kind of CIA agent working for a hidden government, or of being an alien shapeshifter, or any other countless ridicules.

Sometimes they do this even though they don't discredit the proof that was brought against...

I sometimes wonder if we've sunk so low that we consider any opinion other than our own to be wrong and on the side of "them". Sometimes it feels like we've replaced the witches, demons, and devils of yesteryear with astral projections, aliens, and government agents of today.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Things seem a little better today than they have been.
I actually havent had any brawls today

Yesterday was too funny

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a good question to ask is:

why now???

maybe some ATSers are just desperate for points / attention???

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Does anyone have the the photo shown in this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
Does anyone have the the photo shown in this thread?

Thanks.

At the moment, the pic is still there hosted on imageshack.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Here is one on UFO's and Aliens Forum where the orginal poster has admitted to his story being Drug induced and he didn't realize that his story was false at the time!

Please!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join