It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British skies UFO-free for last 30 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
None of the numerous UFOs reported over Britain in the last 30 years was a flying saucer, the government said as it released previously secret defence files probing mysterious aerial sightings.

The declassified study -- "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) in the UK Air Defence Region" -- concluded that such UAP do exist and are "usually described as coloured lights and sometimes as shapes".

www.breitbart.com...

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Haha, UFO free for the last 30 years......

The truth is Britain has had some of the most compelling UFO cases during the last 30 years

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

So, you're telling me it was just my eyes playing tricks on me the whole time?!

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Lets see, Rendelsham, the black triangle wave in 91, plus the numerous reports from multiple reliable witnesses.......................

What kind of drugs are they distributing in the MOD these days, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The obviopus question is why is the government on a campaign to convince the public there is nothing ET about UFO's in 2006?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
This thread refers to the Condign Report, released on the MOD website yesterday (Monday) at:

/kqll2

I posted 25 A4 pages of comments on the Condign Report (or at least most of it, including the Executive Summary, Volume 1, Volume 3, and most of the more interesting Working Papers in Volume 2) to the UFO UpDates List on Saturday, which are now on that List at:

/p6vhb

I'm surprised no one has wanted to comment on various parts of that Report, including the solution to the Rendlesham Forest incident put forward (see towards the end of my comments at the above link).

All the best,

Isaac

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
THE DISCLOSURE OF THE CONDIGN REPORT, OR HOW BRITISH MASS MEDIA HAVE THEIR FUN:

ufologie.net...

Some ufologists immediately felt the "coup" which was preparing. Taking into account the often mocking and ridiculing speech by David Clarke and Andy Roberts on UFO matters, and their repeated mockeries on ufologists, they thought that what was going to emerge would be once again only a lot of hot air, once again something likely to unduly ridicule the notion of extraterrestrial visitors.

On another side, I knew that the position of these two ufologists is not nearly that simple. Clare and Robert's website, www.flyingsaucery.com, hardly updated, does have a mocking tone all over. Some famous hoaxes are debunked, various Mod documents are mentioned, the whole under the ambiguous headline "Ufology: delicious hot, disgusting cold."

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
yes. there have been no sighting...... they couldn't see through the smog.

seriously. the smog blanket that covers a large part of jolly ol' england would prove an excellent ally for the ol' jolly flyers. they wouldn't need their stealth camoflage or any special light editing technology.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
yes. there have been no sighting...... they couldn't see through the smog.

Or perhaps that UFOs have simply gotten their hands on the UK's 'proved' cloaking devices?

seekerof

JAK

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This topic is already covered here: Please add any further comment to the existing thread.

Closing...

Jak

new topics

top topics

join