It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pint sized creature found in Chile

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marcin
It looks like one of those creatures from the movie "Aliens".

O_O
Runs away Screaming

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I read in another thread (I think?) that there are certain plants that make seeds/seed pods that look similar to that. I don't remember where the thread was though.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I read in another thread (I think?) that there are certain plants that make seeds/seed pods that look similar to that. I don't remember where the thread was though.

I think you are referring to Naree Pons, which are said to be humanoid plants associated with the Buddha.

There are a number of threads that deal with them on ATS.

"Pod people" grown on trees in India? is one by hooligan13.

Nari Pon is another by Unnamed_One.

Hope this helped.

[edit on 3/10/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Anybody seen the film "Spaceballs"? The alien at the end in the cafe looks like the thing posted in the picture.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
it is really unbelievable that no more research has been done into this,...

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Honestly I think this is one of those Naree Pons if you look into them a little they are really kinda freaky and the pics I have seen of them look like this thing. The rest of this is probably just a little colour added to maybe make some money

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You might like to review this ATS thread from a few weeks ago - "Humanoid Creature Found".

It covers the same ground, and it might answer some of your questions -the big one 'what is it' remaining unanswered of course, as no further research appears to have taken place since the item was found.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
it's a type of flower ffs.... do some research.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

hmmmmmm

Im sure iv seen a similiar thing before and it was fake.

[edit on 4-10-2005 by ferretmaster]

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
So, the same pictures and the same story as the Rense article are accessible through a link here and it is dated the 14th of January, 2005.

What's up with that? Is rense plagiarizing its own material? What a bunch of crap!

Here's the original:

UFO Case Book

[edit on 4-10-2005 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This article from rense is years old, and the "pint size creature" was nothing but a mummified kitten fetus. I'm trying to find the link.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
This, is not a cat fetus. Look at the shape of the head, look at the neck. anyone with knowlage of how a feline's legs look from the bone structure knows that it bends the OTHER way. This is some type of dead creature, OR it was carved out of a piece of wood.

My question is why didnt they ask the doctor what the creature looked like / if the family was telling the truth or lying.

+drake+

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
This thing reminds me alot of something I came across the Pedro mountain mummy. Not a exact match by any means but it was a humanoid about the smae tiny size found in the Americas.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join