It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jesuits - How come no one is talking about them?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinosamitna
What will happen if you find the answer to the questions you are asking? Will you still choose to believe that you are in the dark? If all the answers were to pass you by this moment, will you be able to do anything about it?

Why do you answer questions with more questions? The only way you, and I, will find out is by providing answers. Or are you limiting your largesse just to those people who you think will believe you?

Or is it a secret?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Trinityman,

I do admire your sense of humor but I try not to force my ideas onto another's free will, as I have found in my own experience how little good can be accomplished when a traveling soul has already made up his mind on what he believes. I strive to not convince anyone of such subjects unless interest is taken up in a matter akin to the more curious nature found in a child.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Ive been hearing and seeing Lord Maitreya's name everywhere, from the next Pope to the next Black Pope or even the Antichrist Anyone have any info on Maitreya?

Organic Shadow,

The Maitreya being portrayed by Benjamin Crème and Lucis Trust is merely the continuation of the Theosophical society; that influence which came through the likes of Anne Besant and the Fabian society. This alteration away from the teachings of Madame Blavatsky is but another reason why Steiner and other occultists separated from the Theosophist Society. Now, this does not suggest that the whole of the Theosophical Society is perverted, but within it however is found dangerous seed.

Benjamin Crème’s Maitreya is not even the real Maitreya and after the failure of Krishnamurti to go along with their plan, I would think we need not worry much about Lucis Trust. The true Anti-Christ could manifest macro-cosmically in our computers, or take a human form into a bloodline of the Black-nobility type families. Look for him to not mention Lucifer as God, as Satan will tell you there is NO GOD; his plan from the beginning. Watch for him to claim himself the one we have waited for, watch for him to rise in the West and rule out of Jerusalem.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Now now - you're just a great big tease aren't you

I hope you'll forgive me if I take your pronouncements with just a teency bit of salt. And I will ever live in hope that you will, in the fullness of time, choose to provide some substance to back them up.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Jesuits sunk the titanic, to get rid of some rich elite not going with the program.Following year the federal reserve activated.Beautifully done.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by questions2u
Jesuits sunk the titanic, to get rid of some rich elite not going with the program.Following year the federal reserve activated.Beautifully done.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Lemme guess, they also bombed Pearl Habor, dropped the nukes in Japan, and were responsible for that abomination TV show, Cop Rock?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
The guy you're talking about is Mike Warnke. His story is completely make believe, as the Christian magazine "Cornerstone" proved years ago. Warnke was never a member of the Church of Satan. He dabbled around in Wicca for a few months, and that's about it.

right! cornerstone mag and Mike Warneke. they had no basis for their story. they got a couple of people who lied and said they knew Mike Warneke to malign him. Also, I know for a fact Alberto was a jesuit. He was poisoned by members of his congregation.

Also, I never posted a pic before. This is my fourth ever post! it says to the left of this board that my html is off and I can't figure out how to turn it on or alse I would post pics and much more. Movie links etc.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The So Called Black Pope or Jesuit General

The Very Reverend , SJ (born in Druten, November 30, 1928), is the 29th and current Superior General of the Society of Jesus, the largest religious order of the Roman Catholic Church.

Kolvenbach's childhood was spent in Druten, the Netherlands, near Nijmegen where he attended Canisius College for his secondary studies. At Canisius he concentrated on modern languages. He entered the novitiate at Mariendaal on September 7, 1948.
en.wikipedia.org...

Superior General of the Society of Jesus
Father Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, S.J. was born in 1928, in Druten, a village 20 kilometers northwest of Nijmegen, Holland. He entered the Jesuits in Holland in 1948. Following philosophy studies, he went to Lebanon where he earned his doctorate in theology at Beirut. He was ordained a priest in 1961.
info.jesuit.org.au...

Contact Information of Rev Peter Klovenbach / Boston College
www.bc.edu...

Conspiracy Side

Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, the General of the International Military Order of the Society of Jesus, commonly known as “the Black Pope”, ordered the attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on Tuesday, September 11, 2001, with the advice and consent of his General Staff, composed of five assistants (each representing a hemisphere and under whom are many advisory Provincials), an advisor (resembling the likes of a military commander to warn him of any faults or mistakes), and his confessor (to ease his conscience and absolve him of his many sins).
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Other Related Links
www.google.com...,DELA:2006-04,DELA:en&q=Peter%2DHans+Kolvenbach

[edit on 7-6-2006 by magnito_student]
Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I've always found it interesting that the Jesuits head the observatory with the U of Ariz on behalf of the Vatican..no great conspiracy here, just odd after torching more than a few heretics over the centuries..seems the church can be enlightened..

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tlthe5th

right! cornerstone mag and Mike Warneke. they had no basis for their story. they got a couple of people who lied and said they knew Mike Warneke to malign him.

Wrong. It has been proven beyond all doubt that Warnke was a liar. Absolutely none of his story was true. The only thing that even came close was his brief dabbling into Wicca (not satanism). Warnke himself doesn't even use the devil story anymore.

Also, I know for a fact Alberto was a jesuit. He was poisoned by members of his congregation.

Wrong again. It has also been established as fact that Alberto Rivera (and Jack Chick) made the whole thing up. Rivera was never a priest, never a Jesuit, and never even a real Catholic. At the time he claimed he was promoting a secret agenda for the Vatican, records show he was really serving time for fraud.

There is absolutely nothing in the stories of either Warnke or Rivera that have been validated as fact, yet practically everything has been shown to be false. Believing their stories now that the evidence disproves them is analogous to believing the world is flat (and carried on the back of a giant tortoise).

Both stories were concocted as money-making scams intended to victimize conspiracy theorists, and gullible folks in general who'll pay good money for a good yarn.

Wikipedia's article on hoaxster Mike Warnke

Wikipedia's article on hoaxster Alberto Rivera

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Does anyone have any information regarding the 2008 Meeting in which Superior General Hans Klovenhoof is stepping down? Anyone got any ideas about who is to take his place?

I think its rather strange that in all the years this is the only General to pass his title on instead of maintaining his position until death.

[edit on 053030p://5516 by Organic Shadow]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
video.google.com...

here's a video i put together about the bloody history of the jesuits with lots of pictures and evidence that is undisputable.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
What is some of the best evidence from that video?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
tithe5th -

If Brownlee and Jack Chick are your best sources, better luck with the serpent people and the Greys.

Cross symbology is ancient. Four seasons, four axis (asises, axii??)...it is not remarkable that similiar symbols were employed. The significance of the cross to Christians is that this is the method of execution employed by the Romans when Christ suffered the Passion. If they were using the rack or the headman's axe, than we would remember His suffering with those symbols. Oh, and no doubt we would see Pagan antecedents in that as well. Of course we would. BTW, all Christians consider the cross to be a holy symbol, so you also managed to alienate them as well.

If the Jesuits were TRULY as powerful as you claim - and as a surprising number of others believe (cattle mutilations in Arizona must be down this year - call the Serpos) - than do you really think that the quote attributed to Loyola would have ever seen the light of day?

Do you even know any Jesuits? Try talking to one someday. Get to know something about what they do, who they are, what the order does. As to the Inquisition - I have tackled this before. As a professional historian and teacher, I deal constantly with the concept of historical continuity. It is unreasonable and dangerous to apply the moral values and considerations of today's world to earlier times. Things were different then all over. Acts that we would consider to be incredibly cruel were commonplace and more accepted. If you wish to understand a historical person, organization, or event, you really have to look at with an understanding of the people of that time. I personally find throwing the slops from my chamberpot out the window in the morning to be repugnant. Three hundred years ago, it was a routine morning chore. I am not trying to equate a pot of crap to the Inquisition - thought I needed to stop that one in the bud right now- but you should get the point.

The Inquisition was an atrocity. It was a period of time when the Church and elements of the church reacted to grave crises in Christendom. It certainly created a tremendous amount of suffering, but the intent was to purify the faith and suppress heresy. How are we going to be judged in 500 years for Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Two civilian targets, hundreds of thousands of deaths, and millions who are still affected by generations of inherited radiation-induced genetic drifts. Are the Jesuits responsible for that?

Jesuits and Nazis. Sigh. If I were going to create a new society, a neo-pagan religion with the trappings of facism, I would create an elite order that mimicked the Jesuits too. Tough, smart, loyal, tenacious, and proud to serve to the limit of their being - JEsuits would always make a good role model. I am sure that the Society of Jesus was less then thrilled by Goebbel's remarks about the SS being the Fuhrer's Jesuits. But if you are chick-headed, this arguement holds no water.

the SJ is influential. It attracts some of the best Catholic men who aspire to the priesthood and accepts only the best of them. They are highly educated, devout men who - because of who they are - often find themselves in positions of power and influence. If they were in the corporate world, they would have risen to the top there as well. So of course they have power.

If you are anti-Catholic...and tithe certainly is ... the SJ is the most obvious target for your spleen. Personally, I would rather in my church than in one of the evangelical super churches. The Catholic church has a 2000 year history. The Catholic Church is the institution created by Christ and the Apostles. If there was merit to the Protestant Reformation, too little credit is given to the Catholic Counter-REformation. I honestly see a time in my life when the Anglican Church will be in communion with the Holy See. And I have no doubt the Jesuits will be in the vanguard.

Vivat Iesus!

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
tithe5th -

If Brownlee and Jack Chick are your best sources, better luck with the serpent people and the Greys.

Cross symbology is ancient. Four seasons, four axis (asises, axii??)...it is not remarkable that similiar symbols were employed. The significance of the cross to Christians is that this is the method of execution employed by the Romans when Christ suffered the Passion. If they were using the rack or the headman's axe, than we would remember His suffering with those symbols. Oh, and no doubt we would see Pagan antecedents in that as well. Of course we would. BTW, all Christians consider the cross to be a holy symbol, so you also managed to alienate them as well.

If the Jesuits were TRULY as powerful as you claim - and as a surprising number of others believe (cattle mutilations in Arizona must be down this year - call the Serpos) - than do you really think that the quote attributed to Loyola would have ever seen the light of day?

Do you even know any Jesuits? Try talking to one someday. Get to know something about what they do, who they are, what the order does. As to the Inquisition - I have tackled this before. As a professional historian and teacher, I deal constantly with the concept of historical continuity. It is unreasonable and dangerous to apply the moral values and considerations of today's world to earlier times. Things were different then all over. Acts that we would consider to be incredibly cruel were commonplace and more accepted. If you wish to understand a historical person, organization, or event, you really have to look at with an understanding of the people of that time. I personally find throwing the slops from my chamberpot out the window in the morning to be repugnant. Three hundred years ago, it was a routine morning chore. I am not trying to equate a pot of crap to the Inquisition - thought I needed to stop that one in the bud right now- but you should get the point.

The Inquisition was an atrocity. It was a period of time when the Church and elements of the church reacted to grave crises in Christendom. It certainly created a tremendous amount of suffering, but the intent was to purify the faith and suppress heresy. How are we going to be judged in 500 years for Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Two civilian targets, hundreds of thousands of deaths, and millions who are still affected by generations of inherited radiation-induced genetic drifts. Are the Jesuits responsible for that?

Jesuits and Nazis. Sigh. If I were going to create a new society, a neo-pagan religion with the trappings of facism, I would create an elite order that mimicked the Jesuits too. Tough, smart, loyal, tenacious, and proud to serve to the limit of their being - JEsuits would always make a good role model. I am sure that the Society of Jesus was less then thrilled by Goebbel's remarks about the SS being the Fuhrer's Jesuits. But if you are chick-headed, this arguement holds no water.

the SJ is influential. It attracts some of the best Catholic men who aspire to the priesthood and accepts only the best of them. They are highly educated, devout men who - because of who they are - often find themselves in positions of power and influence. If they were in the corporate world, they would have risen to the top there as well. So of course they have power.

If you are anti-Catholic...and tithe certainly is ... the SJ is the most obvious target for your spleen. Personally, I would rather in my church than in one of the evangelical super churches. The Catholic church has a 2000 year history. The Catholic Church is the institution created by Christ and the Apostles. If there was merit to the Protestant Reformation, too little credit is given to the Catholic Counter-REformation. I honestly see a time in my life when the Anglican Church will be in communion with the Holy See. And I have no doubt the Jesuits will be in the vanguard.

Vivat Iesus!

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
please delete double post(s)

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
What is some of the best evidence from that video?

i don't know you tell me? are you a moderator or someone on here to make no one want to return?

also, who ever you are saying Alberto was a fraud. tell me then, what did he die of? like I said, I have a photo of his jesuit ID which anyone can find online if they do a google image search. you must be a staunch, close minded catholic. I'll tell you, this is the most miresable online blogging site i've ever been to. what are you people? it only takes a couple of you to ruin the forum. it seems you just like to argue with baseless reasoning. lady, you use one single source to call people's work counterfeit! cornerstone magazine. get a life!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The folks at loony-bin 'catch-all' conspiracy website The Unhived Mind blame the Jesuits for everything, despite apparently being big Christians themselves.

Interview with the person behind the site

A pinch of salt is in order me thinks - but they do post some decent articles occasionally in the forums (avoid the rampant homophobia and medieval family values).

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tlthe5th

also, who ever you are saying Alberto was a fraud. tell me then, what did he die of?

Rivera was born in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain, in 1935 and died on June 20, 1997 of colorectal cancer in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, in the United States.

Source

like I said, I have a photo of his jesuit ID which anyone can find online if they do a google image search.

Rivera was never a Jesuit. He was, however, a professional scam artist, and had been so for decades. That's pretty much indisputable, as well as being end of story.

I also find it quite comical that you dis Cornerstone, which leads the world in investigative Christian journalism, while you embrace Jack Chick.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
z13.invisionfree.com...

in this url you will find proof of who Alberto was. heh, and even if he was a phony what he was saying about jesuits is true. why are you so determined to say jesuits aren't involved in conspiracy to overthrow america and democratic republics? why have the jesuits been expelled from over 83 countries? why did lincold, jefferson, washington, morse and many others warn of the infiltrating jesuits? why did the vatican sign concordats with Mussolini, Franco and hitler from 1929 - 1933? all of them being fascist nations? why was it put on congressional record in 1913 the treaty of verona which was a plot by the Holy Alliance to overthrow America for which the monroe doctrine was established? so ignorant of history and yet you speak so much. shut up and listen children.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join