It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jesuits - How come no one is talking about them?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
After many years of researching the different organizations and groups which subsidize all the power, I came across information on the Jesuits. I also find it very funny how Alex Jones has kept this group off his "Big List" of who's who . I have been searching for a string of comics released by Dr. Alberto M. R. Rivera under Chick Productions in the 70's. He was an ex-Jesuit who blew the whistle and was offed in 97. If anyone has links to, or can post the comics it will much appreciated. Thanks.

Information on Dr. Alberto, and info on the Jesuits found here:

www.arcticbeacon.com...

Also, feel free to continue discussion on the Jesuits and any other relevant whisle blowers etc. I would love more information about what secrets lay beneath the Vatican.

[edit on 15-5-2006 by Organic Shadow]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Maybe because there are bigger fish to fry? The world has moved on from the Jesuits, or so i believe.

secret societies

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I found that site to be full of info, but lacking in any detail about those people, just their positions and their Time of Birth/Death.

Maybe because there are bigger fish to fry? The world has moved on from the Jesuits, or so i believe.

Really?
From what I am reading all the interesting stuff is happening in Rome and the Middle East as the NWO begins to close its hand and make a firm grip on the planet. I have read in William Cooper's "Behold a Pale Horse" that the focus of the group is to always be known under different and changing names, thus staying out of the public eye. The question is who has kept it going this whole time? The Bloodlines? The Reptillians?
Or perhaps........

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

If anyone has links to, or can post the comics it will much appreciated. Thanks.

Here you go.

Chick.com

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There's probably less talk about the Jesuits because there is less anti-catholic sentiment in the US today than in the past, despite what nutters like Jack Chick want.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
There's nothing wrong with the Jesuits....maybe some of the "branches" have become more modern and liberal, but there are a lot of traditional Jesuits as well.

Man, always trying to blame the Catholics for something!!!

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Organic Shadow
I have been searching for a string of comics released by Dr. Alberto M. R. Rivera under Chick Productions in the 70's. He was an ex-Jesuit who blew the whistle and was offed in 97. If anyone has links to, or can post the comics it will much appreciated.

Rivera was never a Jesuit. The entire story, pushed by Jack Chick, was a hoax.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Thanks for the info. I will have to check out those links, I love links!

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Jack Chick - Oh My Heavens, if his stuff wasn't so dangerous, it would be funny! If nothing else, Chickophiles remind the nation that we aren't spending enough on public education...

The Jesuits are indeed very powerful and very influential. They should be; they are an elite within the Church. These men are highly educated and indoctrinated (and I mean that in a GOOD way). Jesuits are motivated and passionate clerics, scholars, and defenders of the faith. Their sinister air derives from the fact that they are answerable solely to the Pope through their Superior General. As they were founded to be loyal to the Pope at all costs, Jesuits have long been involved in the innermost workings of the Church. For conspiracy theorists, the Church being responsible for many a shenanigan, it is only fitting that the Jesuits and their 'Black Pope' are the sinister triggermen. Also, the Order was founded by a soldier and historically has attracted military men. The bearing and demeanor of an ex-military Jesuit can be intimidating, I guess... certainly the average Jesuit can outshoot a Dominican......

As an active Catholic and an officer of the Knights of Columbus, I almost wish that we were involved in something more...demonslayers? Those swords the 4th degree wear in regalia may not just be for show.......

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You are a member of the KoC? Please divulge some info!

I know the general info about the jesuits as well as some more info about the upcomming change of general in 2008. Anyboy see any possible replacements? Ive been hearing and seeing Lord Maitreya's name everywhere, from the next Pope to the next Black Pope or even the Antichrist

Anyone have any info on Maitreya?

Ayahuasca

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by Organic Shadow
I have been searching for a string of comics released by Dr. Alberto M. R. Rivera under Chick Productions in the 70's. He was an ex-Jesuit who blew the whistle and was offed in 97. If anyone has links to, or can post the comics it will much appreciated.

Baloney! Cornerstone mag is always saying everybody's a hoax. They're the hoax. They did the same thing to another guy who said he was part of the church of Satan. Alberto was authentic and was murdered for it. Also, Jack Chick and others have risked their lives exposing the Catholic cult. Then they get maligned for it. Is the Spanish inquisition a hoax? Was the concordat between the vatican and Hitler a hoax? Were the crusades a hoax? Was it a hoax the other day when CNN headline news describing Pope Bennedict's visit to Aushwitz said that after the Pope prayed for the people that died there (occultic) the clouds disappeared and a rainbow appeared? or how about all the fake visions of mary?

www.chick.com...

book: Is Alberto for real? (above)

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I notice from that page that none of the 'myths' it tries to address are actually related to wether or not rivera was actually a jesuit.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If I knew how to turn on my html I would insert a photograph of his Jesuit Identification but I'm sure that wouldn't be good enough either.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You can just post the image. You've posted images on this board before.

You can upload an image from your harddrive to your space on this server through this link
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tlthe5th

Baloney! Cornerstone mag is always saying everybody's a hoax. They're the hoax. They did the same thing to another guy who said he was part of the church of Satan.

The guy you're talking about is Mike Warnke. His story is completely make believe, as the Christian magazine "Cornerstone" proved years ago. Warnke was never a member of the Church of Satan. He dabbled around in Wicca for a few months, and that's about it.

Alberto was authentic and was murdered for it.

Rivera was neither a Jesuit, nor was he murdered. He was a professional scam artist, like the aforementioned Warnke.

Also, Jack Chick and others have risked their lives exposing the Catholic cult.

The only thing that Jack Chick is risking his life by doing is sucking down all those jalapeno chili dogs down by the border.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well, not everyone ignores the jesuits. David Icke has a hard-on for including them in his blood sucking lizard people theories. William Cooper was an absolute lunatic who based his supposed "discoveries" off a slew of AFOSI generated disinformation.

Since David Icke, jack Chick, and William Cooper are about as credible as sightings of the Easter Bunny, and they were the main ones pushing the anti-Jesuit conspiracy theories, no one who is serious about studying conspiracy really looks at the Jesuits as some secret society.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Of all the branches of the Catholic church, the Jesuits are probably the most "real," with their emphasis on charity, missionary work, urban justice, and education. When I wonder about some of the negative aspects of the Catholic church, I take a look at what Jesuits do and my faith is restored. That's my talking about the Jesuits.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 5-6-2006 by koji_K]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The Jesuits support the Cecil-Rhodes-Rothschild British-Israel plan for World Revolution at the highest levels. The merger began over one-hundred years ago between the Jesuits with Freemasonry (at the highest levels), although the Jesuits do tend to oppose Freemasonry at the lower levels.

Generally speaking, the work of Chick Publishing and Eric Phelps is correct until the beginning of the 20-21 century. British-Israel types (a twisted form of Christian-Zionsim) have out-flanked the Jesuits since then and taken the helm.

P.S

There are 2 types of Zionism, both running parallel to each other. One serves the political ideas of a Jewish homeland, the other (even more insideously contrived by left-handed occultists) plan for World-Wide Revolution.

[edit on 6-6-2006 by Cinosamitna]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinosamitna
The Jesuits support the Cecil-Rhodes-Rothschild British-Israel plan for World Revolution at the highest levels. The merger began over one-hundred years ago between the Jesuits with Freemasonry (at the highest levels), although the Jesuits do tend to oppose Freemasonry at the lower levels.

Can you offer us some more insights into this fascinating theory? Why do the Jesuits and Freemasons support this plan? Which Jesuits are freemasons? Why do you think the Jesuits pretend to hate freemasonry? Oh, and how come you know this information when I have been kept so completely in the dark? What I'm looking for from you is a justification for your opinion.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Oh, and how come you know this information when I have been kept so completely in the dark? What I'm looking for from you is a justification for your opinion.

What will happen if you find the answer to the questions you are asking? Will you still choose to believe that you are in the dark? If all the answers were to pass you by this moment, will you be able to do anything about it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join