It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan and his Decendants

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shane
Now, we will dwell on Cain, and his decendants, but it would not be fair, if we did not consider Genesis 6, for a few moments.

6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

From here, there is some remarks of God being qrieved he made man, and his intent on destroying what had become of the Recreation.

All of the small and off the cuff sort of problems of man, 'the wickedness of man' was great in the earth, and that 'every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually', along with the Occurance in the Garden, are all the effect of Satan. (We will be addressing this in time)

So, we have the Sons of God coming and taking the Daughter of men and creating Giants, Men of Renown, (such as Hercules, the offspring of a god and a daughter of man). Mighty men which were of old (the time before the flood). Greek, Romans, Babylonians, Philistines, Sumerian, Egyptians, all have the lore in respects to both the Sons of God, who came and took the daughters of man. There is nothing new, in repects to any of these ancient teaching, regardless of what the origin is. The Fallen, lead by Satan.

It is with this as a backdrop, that we move onto Cain for a bit. We may need a refresher, so we'll review this.

And Cain, what does his name mean? The Hebrew notes, Qayin as a Noun, the name of the first child. It is the same word as qayin, from root quwn, that, in the originaly sense meant fixity: A lance (as striking fast) a Spear. Quwn means to strike, as a musical note, Chant or Wail, as at a funeral

Not mentioned, in the above is a note, in the Strong's Concordance

Cain See also Tubal-Cain. Hmmmm

This is refered in in the Geneology of Cain.

So lets review that now.

4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
4:18 And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech.
4:19 And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.
4:20 And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle.
4:21 And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.
4:22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.
4:23 And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt.
4:24 If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.

Interesting, Cain, in Chapter four moves further east from the Garden of Edin, I mean Eden, (its that freudian slip thing). Finds a Wife in the land of Nod, (Where this is, is complete speculation), and his first Son is Enoch. He builds a City and names it Enoch, and then the Generations follow, thru 6 (SIX the number of Man), to Lamech who, as co-incidence has it, would have been the same time when Jared, of the decendants of Adam was born. The Sixth (6 the number of Man) Generation from Adam.

We need to move from the Bible for a moment, and draw attention to that Sixth Generation. Lamech, a descendant of Cain, and Jared a descendant of Adam.

This Sixth Generation has an importance, It is my understanding, back to the basis of this Topic, that Fallen with their leader Satan influenced our Common History we have amassed today. When this occured, maybe found in the Book of Enoch

www.sacred-texts.com...

CHAPTER VI.
6. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it.

We'll pickup on this shortly, but maybe take the time to read Chapters 6 thru 11 of Enoch. It's not a lot to review. We'll be here for a short time anyways, if you wish to wait.

We'll also review what these names of Cain decendants mean, since as I noted, they are family with the Fallen.

Ciao

Shane

by gosh i think you have it! you notice the pattern of the 6s and as with all the numbers 1-7 there is a pattern all thru the bible. all the ones line up...all the 2s...all the 3s......etc. its amazing. look you will see. almost like a hologram.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Adam and Eve, as the story goes, is dated through geneology to have started some 6000 or 7000 years ago depending on interpetation, I personally believe a closer date would be 6600 BC

you are correct. the creation of adam was around 7000 years ago. this would put us in the 7th day, the last day.

2 Pet. 3:3-9 (KJV)
3...there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. 8But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance...

[edit on 9-7-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well Shane I have just read your entire post from begging to end. And I applaud you for all your research and work.

Im 21 years old and have been raised in a Christian family but spiritually im quite young. I havent been to church in a long time and have recently started going again.

Your post was a great read and very interesting but, alot of what you claim to be true contradicts alot of what I have learned throughout my life about christianity and where and how the world started etc. Maybe I have been lead astray by religion as you suggest.

Firstly your belief that Cain is the son of Satan not adam. I still fail how to see how the scriptures depict this belief of yours... "Adam knew eve and she concieved and gave birth to Cain"

It states that Cain was a result of Adam knowing (Having sex with) Eve.

Secondly Eve was created by God not Satan because Adam was lonely and God made Eve from a rib of Adam.

Thirdly your theory about the 6th day man is quite far fetched. God created man on the sixth day. I find it hard to believe that satan was allowed to have children. Especially with Eve.

I would love to know the truth and will always search for it. I cant wait to sit and discuss these things with Jesus.

It would be appreciated if you could clarify these points with me. As I said I am interested but as you would say, I will not be led astray.

Also If you could share your thoughts on the anti christ and revalation that would be great.

Thanx

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka0s69
"Adam knew eve and she concieved and gave birth to Cain"

Secondly Eve was created by God

Thirdly your theory about the 6th day man is quite far fetched. God created man on the sixth day.

I find it hard to believe that satan was allowed to have children. Especially with Eve.

Well thank you.

The best thing I can suggest to you, is what I strongly suggest for everyone interested.

1: Get a Strong's Exhaustive Concordance.
2: Use a King James 1611 Bible.

Here's a link to the 1611 Bible
www.jesus-is-lord.com...

This, unlike the versions in print today, have intructions within the opening introduction. "KJV Translators to the Reader" They wrote this for you, the reader, and if it wasn't important, it wouldn't be in the Translations they produced for King James.

Read the Bible, and deal with that. The Strong's allows you to know what the Meaning of the words used by the English Translators, actually meant in the Hebrew and Greek.

Do not care what I may say, or note. I wouldn't put much emphasis on anything, other than what is in the Bible.

It's in God's word. I am only pointing it out, since we, as Christians think very little about this Book. We carry it, and use it to follow the Sermon, or list family trees, but we do not know it. That's the shame.

As for Cain, I have presented here, what I have. That matter of your believing it, again, depends on You. I am not trying to tell you, you must believe it. I believe it, and that's fine enough for me.

As for EVE, you are right. I think this was part of the info Elfuncle offered. She was of Adam, and created by God, and God alone, as was Adam.

As for the Sixth Day Recreation, read it and read it fully.

Genesis 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. 25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and 'let them' have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. 29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

1: Man, both male and female are created in the likeness of God and the Angels

2: And they are given stewardship over the fruits of the earth, etc.....

This concludes the events of the First SIX days.

Chapter 2 picks up and introduces the Day of Rest (Day 7), and and concludes the Generations of the Heavens and the earth in Verse 4

Next we see???

Genesis 2:5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. 2:6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground. 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. 2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

This is NOTHING LIKE Day Six. Adam's sole purpose is to tend the Garden, but there was not a man to till the ground.

None of the Day Six Instructions of stewartship, actually involved agriculture.

They are Seperate people.

As for finding this hard, you shouldn't. That is what the flood is all about, and it occured in each and everyone family that lived anywhere near Noah. He and his family alone where of Clean Blood. (In his own neighbourhood anyhow)

And there was more than just Satan, doing this. Many, many more. He's just the worst offender.

Ciao

Shane

[edit on 9-7-2006 by Shane]

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Dear Shane, I read a fair deal of your post and I am very impressed at how much devotion you have dedicated to it.

There is however no mention of Lilith, the other Eve.

Also,I have tried the translator you suggest without success,

In the First Verse of the First Chapter of the Five Books of the Holy Law: it is written:

B'RAShIT Ba RA ALoHIM ATh HaShaMaIM VaATh HaAReTZ ( In Aramaic script of course) but my typewriter cannot reproduce that.
These are the Seven words that Constitute the Beginnings or Heads of One Law.

They roughly translate:

In the Beginning created The Elohim the essence of the Heavens and the Essence of the Earth. Have you any idea?
Osbert+

There isn't to my knowledge any similar frase in the King James Bible,

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osbert
There is however no mention of Lilith, the other Eve.

Lilith, was no part of the Topic, due solely to her not being part of the Topic. Lilith of course, is part of those from the Sixth Day creation, but her involvement here, was not important.

In the First Verse of the First Chapter of the Five Books of the Holy Law: it is written:

B'RAShIT Ba RA ALoHIM ATh HaShaMaIM VaATh HaAReTZ
These are the Seven words that Constitute the Beginnings or Heads of One Law.

They roughly translate:

In the Beginning created The Elohim the essence of the Heavens and the Essence of the Earth.
Osbert+

There isn't to my knowledge any similar frase in the King James Bible,

Well for tranlations, I have no tool to suggest in this case. The Strong's Exhaustive Concordance is a tool that ONLY APPLIES to the King James 1611 Bible. It is the purest translator, in this sense, but it has no applications outside of the 1611 KJV.

As for a Simliar Phrase, I suggest the following may apply.

Genesis 1:1 In the Begining, God created the Heavens and the Earth.

I did not even have to look for this. It was fairly easy

As for some verification on this, I am certain the Following Essay on this Topic Specifically, will assist you.

www.sacred-texts.com...

This is part of the "Mysteries", of which Paul was a scholared Student, and one of the reasons he was so ANTI-Christian, during his lifetime as Saul. This is another realm of thought that should not be entered into lightly. I believe this is the Basics of Numerology or Numerology 101. (But I am not well verse in any of this, so maybe it's best to quit explaining something I do not understand fully)

I only offer it for the Comparison purpose. Part 1, covers this early in the Text.

Conveniently enough, The First Verses of the First Chapters of the Five Book of the Holy Law and the King James 1611 Bible are the same.

But if I am not mistaken, I am certain, Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy, are the English version of the five books of the Holy Law, although we generally term these as the Books of Moses.

I hope this was helpful, and answered you questions.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
you are correct. the creation of adam was around 7000 years ago. this would put us in the 7th day, the last day.

Or, early on the 8th Day?

Day Seven, the Day of Rest, no toil is to occur.

Any Jewish Friends out there??

I believe even turning a Light Switch on during the Day of Rest is not permitted? No Buying, Selling, Traveling. Just stay in place or within some reasonable walking distance to the Your Place of Worship and observe and reflect on the Lord God and his blessings.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Thanks for ur quick reply Shane. I can see what you are saying about the 6th day man clearly now. And thats interesting because I always thought adam was the first man.

I will be looking further into your post and just thought id let you know that i also prefer the King James version of the Bible as the rest ie the living bible etc draw too many conclusions.

One other thing I forgot to mention was your suggestion that Eve had sex with the serpent? And Adam partook in some way aswell... I can only suggest that IF and thats a very strong IF lol Eve did indeed have sex with the serpent as you suggest then the knowledge or part of his spirit was passed to her this way and when she had sex with Adam it was passed to him also... maybe lol.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I hear what you say, the big difference in the translation is that the Elohim is both Masculine and Feminine, I don't think it comes out very well in the James's bible.

Osbert+

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I was doing a search for Mt. Hermon to see if my post to the ATS news was already covered and although it has been a while since you all posted I find your posts quite interesting.

Here is my take on this issue and excuse me if this has already been covered.

Satan, being in rebellion against God sought to foil God's creation. One way to do that was to completely ruin the creation of Adamic man on earth. So he intercepted Adam's linage by spawning "his" kind, by seducing Eve to have sex with him.

Even today we characteristically celebrate this event of seduction by turning on the music (Lucifer could eminate music from his very being), and opening a bottle of wine (like the fruit from the vine in the garden, which would have stained her lips and fingers; thus todays ladies of the night pile on the lipstick and paint their fingernails). Surely, you see the connection.

Futhermore, the seed of sin is "only" carried by man/Adam, which is the curse of death. This curse is not given to the next generation via women, only men. So when Eve was seduced she bore half human, half fallen angels whose judgement was already sealed. Therefore, anything with the seed of a fallen angel would automatically not be redeemable, and their fate was sealed. So Satan thought he had spoiled God's plan by spawning an unredeemable race of beings called nephilim.

And yes the flood was used to give man a new start. It says in scripture Noah was perfect, not perfect like he is often represented by mainstream churches as a "godly" man, but a man perfect in his "generations" or in other words genetically. And God used him to start all over with 100% Adamic seed, and a fallen man that carried the curse.

Now when Jesus came he was the answer for the curse of Adam but not the fallen angels and so now although man must die physically he will be redeemed through Jesus Christ.

Lucifer was not interested in tempting into sin constantly he was interested in making it "impossible" for the descendants of Adam to be redeemable no matter what they did. But God had already figured out the perfect plan to remedy that, and that was His Son Jesus Christ.

So now my good posters, I come to the topic of my post. The Nephilim are coming back. If they were here once, and the had returned in King David's day i.e. Golliath. Then they can come back again. And as pointed out in scripture, as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be in the last days.

My dear fellow believers we have more of a battle than you can imagine coming very very soon.

The Water Man

PS Check this website out.......
www.raidersnewsupdate.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Water Man
Here is my take on this issue and excuse me if this has already been covered.

The Water Man

PS Check this website out.......
www.raidersnewsupdate.com...

Thanks for your "Take" Water Man. It was an excellent "Review" of the overall subject, and despite your concern, it has not been addressed, "Specifically" in this manner, todate.

And the Link was quite informative, and echos part of the Families of Satan's Peoples in this day and age.

There are a few other things, thank should be address, but the Time is not quite correct right now.

And since I am inhere again, I came across a youny lady who has also addressed this subject, and offered a very interesting outlook of the subject matter, but was also inclusive of a charater we had overlooked, ESAU.

The Serpent Seedline: Edomite Jews and the Sons of Cain
By Sherry Shriner
www.sherryshriner.com...

www.sherryshriner.com...

There are several deceptions in the churches today and one of the most dominant is that Zionism is of the Lord, Zionism means Israel, and we are to protect Israel because those who bless Israel are blessed by the Lord, and those who curse Israel are cursed by the Lord. His words about blessing and cursing Israel are very true, but who is Israel? Is Zionism Israel today?

Most Christians hear the word Zionism and think of Jerusalem. And it was a clever ploy of those who worship Satan to confuse the terminology of their political agendas to lull the people to sleep and get them to agree to their policies because they sound good. Zionism is a political agenda, but when Christians hear it they think of Biblical Zion and Jerusalem.

This is the intro to the topic, and covers quite a lot of Biblical Teaching, and addresses this from both alternative concerns as well as some further observations of the main premise here. (Just incase some may actually have thoughts I was Nuts and Right out there [
], I offer this as some confirmation from another source for consideration.) She does quite a good review of the topic, and even though it brings this to MORE SPECIFIC ENDS, these ends, are what we infact face in the Day to Day of today.

Water Man as well has done a fine job at expressing this, and that link gets even further into the WHO that are stiring the pot today.

Now, it may seem, from a simple review of all of this, that none of this maybe INFACT RELATIED IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM,

BUT I ASSURE YOU, ALL of these things have relevance to each other, and infact are part and parcel of events that started some point of time in our distant, preflood past. One Common thing. To seat Satan in the House of God, so that he may claim he is god, and decieve the word. (And he will accomplish this end in the not to distant furture.)

And again, Any who feel like contributing in your own fashion, please feel free to do so. I only laided out a "Difficult Premise" for consideration, although granted, it was a long premise. (Maybe too long for some's likings
)

But I feel, this premise, as it stands today, also is part and parcel of MANY ALTERNATIVE TOPICS within ATS. The Illuminati and Secret Societies Site is rife with related topics. The NWO Site is rife with related Topics. The Ancient Civilization Site, and possibly others are related in ways we just choose to ignore.

But yes, Contribute as you would wish. Even those who do not share these views are welcomed, although some from the Other sites may just keep quite, because they also believe, this premise is sound and accurate.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
One misreading of Scripture and everything after that is tainted.

Gen 6:4
4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
NASU

The phrase which gives us the contextual meaning to this "mystery" is found in "The Nephilim were on the earth in those days..."

Which "days" are these? Well we have already read about "those days" in verses 1 and 2....

Gen 6:1-2
Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them,

2 that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose.
NASU

So the "Nephilim" were already on the earth in "those days" that the "sons of God" took for themselves wives. So the Nephilim were NOT the result of angels, fallen or otherwise, having relations with earthly women.

Secondly, demons do not have physical bodies. No where in Scripture do we see a demon take on physical flesh. It may be argued that demons can and have possesed people so this is how they fathered children with women. This arguement fails when one deeps thinkly and logically about it. Yes, a demon can possess a person BUT whos sperm would it be, the demons or the persons? Angels were not created to have offspring. To argue otherwise it must be a forced interpretation.

Third, why would demons, enemies of God, do something which God desires, that being "marriage", instead of just raping women? Why marry them?

Lastly, but by no means a final arguement, Jesus states that angels do not marry.

The context of this statement made by Jesus was in reply to the Sadducees who deny the resurrection. They sought to trap Jesus so they asked Him a trick question of sorts about a certain women whos husband had died. She was, according to custom, given to the surviving brother who then also died so she was given to the next brother and so on until she died also. The Saaducees then asked whos wife will she be in the resurrection seeing as how she was the wife of them all?

Matt 22:30
30 "For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.
NASU

So, again angels were not created for marriage or procreation. Satan cannot father children for he has no sexual organs, no sperm and no physical body for he is a spiritual being.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnrealZA
One misreading of Scripture and everything after that is tainted.

Gen 6:4
4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
NASU

The phrase which gives us the contextual meaning to this "mystery" is found in "The Nephilim were on the earth in those days..."

Which "days" are these? Well we have already read about "those days" in verses 1 and 2....

I would ask you to consider this, and think about one aspect you are not including. Mose's is attributed to have been the narrator or at least had given the narrative of the matter noted within the first 5 books of the Bible. I think the arguement can be believed Moses did not write the first 5 books.

In those days, would have applied to any of the days that preceeded the narrative, since Moses was not here, in the person, during those days.

So what other information is offered or available.

Biblically, we know the fall would have occured between Genesis 1:1 and Gensis 1:2. Between the Creation of the Heavens and the earth, and then the earth becoming a Void and a Desolation.

So you point has merit, but I would also take into considerations the Books of Enoch, since it speaks specific to a time frame.

ENOCH CHAPTER VI.
1. And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' 3. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' 4. And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' 5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 6. And they were in all two hundred; who descended ⌈in the days⌉ of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. 8. These are their chiefs of tens.

With this considered, we can find the point where, enmass, a pact was made to partake in the Taking of the Daughters of Man. The Days of Jared according to the Bible would have occured about 465 Years following the Creation of Adam, and during the Sixth Generation of the decendants of Adam.

Just pointing this aspect out.

2 that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose.
NASU

So the "Nephilim" were already on the earth in "those days" that the "sons of God" took for themselves wives. So the Nephilim were NOT the result of angels, fallen or otherwise, having relations with earthly women.

Secondly, demons do not have physical bodies. No where in Scripture do we see a demon take on physical flesh. It may be argued that demons can and have possesed people so this is how they fathered children with women. This arguement fails when one deeps thinkly and logically about it. Yes, a demon can possess a person BUT whos sperm would it be, the demons or the persons? Angels were not created to have offspring. To argue otherwise it must be a forced interpretation.

Now I would suggested, based specifically to the Topic here, Cain WAS A Nephilium, and the First of these beings. So your point is again a valid one.

But I think the basis of the truth is hidden due to the versions and corruptions of the Bible. Here's Gensis 6:4 in the King Jame's 1611, compared to what you offered above.

"6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after
that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men,
and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men
which were of old, men of renown. "

Giants in the Hebrew is Nephil or Nephiyl from the Prime Root Naphal.

Nephil means a Giant, a Bully or Tyrant
Naphal means to fall, in a great variety of applications (intransitive or causative, literal or figurative):--be accepted, cast (down, self, (lots), out), cease, die, divide (by lot), (let) fail, (cause to, let, make, ready to) fall (away, down, -en, -ing), fell(-ing), fugitive, have (inheritance), inferior, be judged (by mistake for 6419), lay (along), (cause to) lie down, light (down), be (X hast) lost, lying, overthrow, overwhelm, perish, present(-ed, -ing), (make to) rot, slay, smite out, X surely, throw down.

Second point here is when, "when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them".

It is not the Sons of God, but their children that are being refered to as Nephil, and they become those Mighty Men, Men of Renown, such as Hercules for a fine example.

And I completely agree about demons. The point here is, they are the Spiritual Makeup of the Nephilium, and once the Nephilium ceased being (in the Big Picture, although it notes they also occured in later times, [ie Goliath and Og]) their spirits still lived and strive with man today. Demons can not 'Seed' and only act through possessing. But this can be, also in an effort to repair what God Ended in the Genesis 6 Account. They work for their Fathers, and do what they can to bring back those days, through Possession of Family lines today.

Third, why would demons, enemies of God, do something which God desires, that being "marriage", instead of just raping women? Why marry them?

Lastly, but by no means a final arguement, Jesus states that angels do not marry.

The context of this statement made by Jesus was in reply to the Sadducees who deny the resurrection. They sought to trap Jesus so they asked Him a trick question of sorts about a certain women whos husband had died. She was, according to custom, given to the surviving brother who then also died so she was given to the next brother and so on until she died also. The Saaducees then asked whos wife will she be in the resurrection seeing as how she was the wife of them all?

Matt 22:30
30 "For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.
NASU

So, again angels were not created for marriage or procreation. Satan cannot father children for he has no sexual organs, no sperm and no physical body for he is a spiritual being.

I think here, the offering above may address to some extenet.

As for what an Angel is supposed to be, and what it can or can not do, are two different things.

They chose to leave their place of Habitation. Christ words are quite clear, what that place of habitation was like. Female is not a "Known" concept in the Heavens. It was something occuring only here on Earth.

But this does not mean, they lack a Physical form, nor does it mean they are UNABLE to procreate. We are made in the Image of God and the Angels. We are "Like" them in appearance.

I trust this makes sense, and may answer those concerns you expressed.

And I again note, this is a premise put forth, and something that can be accepted as truth or not. I am not indicating your wrong, nor do I believe you are indicating I am. So in the Grand Scheme, we will only know the truth when someone of authority is in a position to answer this for us.

Have a Good Day and thanks for questioning and noting your thoughts.

Ciao

Shane

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Shane]

[edit on 14-8-2006 by Shane]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
this exhaustive argument on the creation mythos is what happens when people try to make the first and second stories of creation, and make them into a singular story.

the bible starts out with "god speaks the earth, plants, etc into existance" then it goes on with another SEPERATE story of creation that says "god shaped everything personally"

the first story comes from pre-abrahemic henetheistic jewish tradition in which there were more gods than 1 (hence god refers to godself in the plural, but in fact is referring to a group of gods)

the second story is more recent

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
the first story comes from pre-abrahemic henetheistic jewish tradition in which there were more gods than 1 (hence god refers to godself in the plural, but in fact is referring to a group of gods)

And this is exactly what is been presented. Pre Abrahamic Traditions.

Of course there was more than God alone at some point in time, leading upto the Flood. That was the whole problem my friend.

If no one has noticed at all, they were all removed in the Physical Sense, from the earth at some point of time. Some Major event occured that eliminated their presense on earth, since it is clear, previously, they did interact with man.

But I am pleased, this has not been lost in the conversation, and thank you for reminding us all, of what occured and how the accepted concepts of multiple god figures and dieties influeneced Pre Flood (and obviously post flood) man. The satanical influence of multi idol forms of worship that is part and parcel of the Globe we all inhabit.

Afterall, Baal is not going to say to his followers, "Oh, and by the way we are fallen angels that have been defeated by the Arch Angels once, and in the distant future, will be defeated and ultimately destroyed at the end of this earth age".

Neither would Isis, Zeus, Hera, Seth, Venus, Diana, Molech, Apollo, Ares, and the list goes on and on. In some cases, we can find three or four names for these same entities.

But yes, you are absolutely correct in what you have noted Maddness. This should not be lost upon any of us. What you have reminded us all about, is quite accurate.

As for the Creation aspects, there is two creations. Genesis 1:1 and Gensis 1:3.

Genesis 1:1 occured sometime in the past. According to research of some silicate items, they date this globe to 4.6 Billion years ago.

Genesis 1:3 occured sometime in the recent past, and speculation alone can point to the timeframe. It could be argued, as noted previously, this could date to 26000 Years ago, or as more Hardened "Christian and Jewish" believers of the Day is a Dayconcept, (apposed to an Age or Era) makes the earth some 6 or 7000 years ago.

But along with this premise, they deny the First Earth Age, and therefore deny Biblical teachings directly, which of course, should cause some conflict in their own belief's, but as is the case of religion, and like I am always noting, what is taught is according to the Doctrines/Theology of Man. This is apposed to the Teachings found within the Scriptures. The Bible would not even be reviewed. Some Doctrine would be taught from the Pulpit, and the assembly would be left to believe it as expressed, since the premise of Chruch is to learn the word of God, apposed to what the Sect/Cult has to say. Unfortunatelty, the Word of God is not taught in a majority of churches today.

It's really quite silly when you consider what is evident when studying the Past, but if it makes them happy, what do I care.

Their teachers, (Priests, Missonaries, Pastors, Clergy, Ministers), will be held accountable by God for what they taught.

the second story is more recent

If I could offer, I would refer to this as follows;

The Second Story or Abrahamic Story is a more recent overview of it all, from the begining to Christ and frankly onto today.

But yes, of course it is more recent.

Thanks again Maddness

Ciao

Shane

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
When reading about Noah, it helps us to interpret the question "why was he saved?"

He was chosen to survive for one reason, he was perfect in his generations. Thus begging the question, why?

This must then be the main reason for saving Noah. And if it is then it has to do with genetics. I think this logic clearifies there was a problem with Adamic man mixing with other than Adamic man.

If this is the main problem and scripture says it will be like this again, guess what?
So let me refer you to another site.

www.echoesofenoch.com...

Before I go I would like to engage on something mentioned earlier. And that is, nothing I've read (as far as I can recall) said that fallen angels married any Adamic decended woman but rather just "took" them.

The story is quite clear that all hell broke loose between verse one and verse two of Genesis one. Everything was perfect then it wasn't. Clearly there was something before Adamic man, on earth.

Finally, when reading a passage seperately we would also be mistaken to interpret it to have totally exclusive meanings unless otherwise stated. And sometimes when then allowed to not be exclusive becomes a mute point anyway.

These are stimulating discussions and certainly give rise to the fact that most "churches" would not know how to handle these type of discussions.

Carry On

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Water Man
When reading about Noah, it helps us to interpret the question "why was he saved?"

He was chosen to survive for one reason, he was perfect in his generations. Thus begging the question, why?

This must then be the main reason for saving Noah. And if it is then it has to do with genetics. I think this logic clearifies there was a problem with Adamic man mixing with other than Adamic man.

If this is the main problem and scripture says it will be like this again, guess what?

This is occuring again. Now.

Before I go I would like to engage on something mentioned earlier. And that is, nothing I've read (as far as I can recall) said that fallen angels married any Adamic decended woman but rather just "took" them.

You are correct. I think, (Although I may be mistaken), we can also find, in the Greek and Roman Mythos, their tales also infer this took place. Now I guess an Arguement could be made about devotee's of a god or deity. Comely young Lasses taking their Virginity to the altar of these beings, in a scriptural sense, but it does not appear that the Bond's of Marriage was anything associated with these occurances or acts.

The story is quite clear that all hell broke loose between verse one and verse two of Genesis one. Everything was perfect then it wasn't. Clearly there was something before Adamic man, on earth.

This was the rebellion of Satan and the Fallen. The First Earth Age.
www.biblestudygames.com...

Finally, when reading a passage seperately we would also be mistaken to interpret it to have totally exclusive meanings unless otherwise stated. And sometimes when then allowed to not be exclusive becomes a mute point anyway.

This is absolutely correct. It is also a sad failing of the Church today. The pulpits will offer a premise and base it upon a verse here, and a verse there, which maybe addressing the thought they wish to put forward, but these verses may infact have represented alternative meanings when place in the context as written.

Much like watching the news with sound bites. The meaning becomes lost, since the text is manipulated.

These are stimulating discussions and certainly give rise to the fact that most "churches" would not know how to handle these type of discussions.

This is also a sad inditment of the Church today. They know what the Doctrine of the Sect has to say. They know what the Theology of Man wishes to promoted. They allow invasive concepts and principles to become incorperated and in some cases, take over the Church, but they choose to IGNORE God's Word.

Maybe that is to coddle the pagan expectations of a perverse and newly rising, multiplex manner of worshiping many gods/deities, and an attempt to bring this into accordance with the Sects Doctrines.

The first chapters of Revelation deal with the Seven Churches of John's time. Out of those seven Churches, only two secured praise in God's Eye. 5 of those established Churches no longer (AT THAT TIME) taught Gods Word. IF this is not an example to learn from, think of it this way.

There are 7000 Chruches today, and only 2000 of those are found to be Teaching God's Word. That leaves a lot of those Chruches, which collect tithes, and preach messages from the pulpit, not actually teaching God's Word but their own.

The question can then become, HOW MANY CHURCHES (Christian) ARE THERE TODAY? You can do the Math from there. Only 2/7 ths would be truely preaching the Word of God.

YET, they all will claim to be teaching God's Word.

But those in the seats, will never know, since they also ASSUME, the Church IS TEACHING GOD's WORD. They never study what the Bible actually says for themselves.

Thanks for the interesting link.

You are a very good contributor my friend!!

Ciao

Shane

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hello Shane,

I just read everything you posted, however if im reading what you said correctly you believe the floods did not cover the whole earth. However, in the kjv of the bible genesis chapter 7-21 on says ALL flesh died upon the earth. it did not say only the flesh in certain area and not other area it said upon the earth. what am i missing here.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Who cares! WIERDO!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
Hello Shane,

I just read everything you posted, however if im reading what you said correctly you believe the floods did not cover the whole earth. However, in the kjv of the bible genesis chapter 7-21 on says ALL flesh died upon the earth. it did not say only the flesh in certain area and not other area it said upon the earth. what am i missing here.

Yes, you understood what I have noted correctly. I do not believe, the Flood, was GLOBAL, since we still have those from the Sixth Day on this Planet, and living as the did from the Sixth Day, in harmony with Nature.

Anyways, I could spout on for far too long, but will offer this link for review.

Noah's Flood
Frequently Asked Questions
www.biblestudygames.com...

• Why did God send the flood?
  • Was Noah's flood was world wide?
  • What about Genesis 6:17, 7:19-23 and I Peter 3:20?

These short explainations should address the question you offered, and express the reasons for this premise.

If you have questions after this, feel free, and we can go from there.

Thanks for asking and in doing so, "Contributing".

Ciao

Shane

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join