It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan and his Decendants

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Shane,

Please explain to me what 6th day man was. I'm sorry, I know you have put a lot of effort into this post and I find it fascinating and check it often. However, I am confused on what type of human the 6th day man was.

Thanks.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
Shane,

Please explain to me what 6th day man was. I'm sorry, I know you have put a lot of effort into this post and I find it fascinating and check it often. However, I am confused on what type of human the 6th day man was.

Thanks.

A Simple and easy answer would be as follows.

Africans, Many Asians, Aboriginies, Some North and South American Native peoples, Indians of India, Some European Peoples, and several people like the Egyptians, and some of the Original Nomadic tribes like the Altaic in the Mid East, would be some of the Sixth Day Creation.

Of course, some that are found within those areas, could be from Atlantis, as the Aztec believe. I am also wondering exactly what the Altaic Tribes in the Steppes region of the Black sea really implies. I can not find this out at all, YET! I am looking though.

As an example, I have used previously, look at the Aboriginies for a moment. 14000 Years as a people. And their lore indicates they where created as such.

Adam and Eve, as the story goes, is dated through geneology to have started some 6000 or 7000 years ago depending on interpetation, I personally believe a closer date would be 6600 BC

What does this mean.

A: Adam and Eve are not the First Upright Man

B: From the Sixth Day, until the 8th Day, was something close to 6000 to 7000 Years at the least.

C: We, as people who believe in the Bible, actually have no clue, what is in the Bible.

We let our Pastors, or Ministers, or Rabbis, or Bishops, or Cardinals, or Popes tell us whats in the Bible. And of course, we are told exactly what the theology and doctrines of man want us to know.

As for the Racist spin, that 'could' be applied, I always wish to remind everyone and anyone, that at the end of each day, God saw what was accomplish, AND IT WAS GOOD. If it is good enough for him, them who are we to say anything?

And think about this for a Moment.

Let's look at Africa. The Beautiful Nubean Peoples of various tribes, from the days of their beginings, had maintained a perfect balance between themselves and their environment. It was not until the Mid Easterns Cultures came and stole thier Gold, and started to enslave their peoples, that any damage occured to the Environment. Hunting and gathering was the way of life much like they had for thousands of years.

Now take that example, and apply it to Asia. There are distinct differences of course, since it is not Africa, but Asians likewise were part of their environment, living and sustaining life, as they had for Thousands of years. It's the same all over the Globe. People can be seen doing exaclty what they had done since the Recreation on day Six.

And as for Adam and Cain, and the decendants these both had, 1 (Cain) has brought forth the Rape and Exploitation of the environment, while the other (Adams) altered the earth to suit his needs in developing gardens, or agricultural areas. And who are the Farmers? Decendants of Adam. Who rapes and pilages the Globe? Decendants of Cain.

As an brillant example, look at North Americas History. Who destroyed everything? Not the Natives. Not the Farmers. But the Capitalists.

I hope this helps

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hello

Well it's been some time, and review has been quite the intersting one.

I noted several things that required some attention, and one of these revolved around some conjecture, which will be moving in and out of Biblical matters, and in Specific the first 6 Chapter of Genesis, which accounts for a very breif period of time, in respects to what we will offer here for consideration.

Some of this topic, may seem, outside of the mainstream manner of thinking, but frankly, thats were I live.

I was reviewing some material for considerations we will get to in the near future, and ran accross this interesting assessment, which spoke about our main Character, Satan.

God, the Supreme Father, has two sons, the elder Satanael, the younger Jesus. To Satanael, who sat on the right hand of God, belonged the right of governing the celestial world, but filled with pride, he rebelled against his Father and fell from Heaven. Then, aided by the companions of his fall, he created the visible world, image of the celestial, having like the other its sun, moon, and stars, and last he created man and the serpent which became his minister. Later Christ came to earth in order to show men the way to Heaven, but His death was ineffectual, for even by descending into Hell He could not wrest the power from Satanael, i.e., Satan. This belief in the impotence of Christ and the necessity therefore for placating Satan, not only "the Prince of this world," but its creator, led to the further doctrine that Satan, being all-powerful, should be adored
(Nesta H. Webster, Secret Societies and Subversive Movements, Hawthorne, CA: Christian Book Club of America, 1924. Pg 63)

Now, this is from a group of 'Special People' who adore Satan, and not from those who are from his own 'Bloodline'. How much more, would those decendants believe this.

And I am not indicating this is a representation of Truth, but I am certain it is compiled from Deciet.

It is important to realize, what this is covering, and when this occured.

The implication here, has a string or thread of fact, hidden within the Scam. Satan did rebell, and it was prior to "Creation" or better noted, "Recreation".

And for this, we would like to deal with Time and the conjecture surrounding it, since we may seem to have heard, this earth is 7000 or 14000 or 4.5 billion years Old.

Stepping outside of "Normal Thoughts" we want to look at a time piece which is sitting on the Giza Plateau.

The Sphinx, is a Topic within even this forum, that sparks debate, and passions, but a strong number of individuals will attest, that this Figure, lying in the sand of Eygpt severs as a marker of Time. That time, being the Age of Leo, which was from 11000 BC to 8850 BC Roughly.

With this inmind, we can, without too much difficulty believe this would have also fallen well within what Christians and our Jewish Brothers would generally consider the timeframe of the Sixth Day, and the Recreation of Man. This would co-incide within something we generally consider the Bible to be denoting.

We must realize, a Day, has meaning, and that meaning does not always revolve around 24 hours, as we presume it does today.

Taking our Strongs Concordance, we see this Day, refered to constantly in the Recreation Account of the Bible, is from the word, yown in the Hebrew

Yown (Strong's # 3117) From an unused root meaning to be Hot; a day (as the warm hours), whether literally (from sunrise to sunset, or from one sunrise to the next), or figuratively (a space of time defined by an associated term):- an age or age.

Now what is it the Sphinx may respresent? The Age of Leo? Day Six? 2160 Years?

What does that mean?

Well, would this be out of line?

The First Day = 21800 BC = the Age of Capricorn (Let there be Light)
The Second Day = 19650 BC = the Age of Sagittarius (the Firmament or Heavens)
The Third Day = 17500 BC = the Age of Scorpius (The Ground and Plants)
The Fourth Day = 15350 BC = the Age of Libra (The Stars in the Heavens)
The Fifth Day = 13200 BC = the Age of Virgo (Aquatic Life and Fowl)
The Sixth Day = 11000 BC = the Age of Leo (Animal Life and the Races)
The Seventh Day = 8850 BC = The Age of Cancer (Adam & Eve)
The Eight Day = 6700 BC = the Age of Gemini(Noah and the Flood)
The Ninth Day = 4500 BC = the Age of Taurus (Bull of Baal)
The Tenth Day = 2400 BC = the Age of Aries (Abraham to David & the Prophets)
The Eleventh Day = 200 BC = the Age of Pisces (Chirst through to the Current)
The Twelth Day = 2012 AD = the Age of Aquarius (Chirst's return & Revelations)

I am in no way indicating this is what we are actually presented with, according to the Genesis Account, and on, but it deserves consideration, since, sometime before any of these dates, that fight that Satan caused took place.

Out of Space now, so we'll continue

Ciao

Shane

[edit on 3-6-2006 by Shane]

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
So we left off, reviewing this following offered for consideration.

The First Day = 21800 BC = the Age of Capricorn (Let there be Light)
The Second Day = 19650 BC = the Age of Sagittarius (the Firmament or Heavens)
The Third Day = 17500 BC = the Age of Scorpius (The Ground and Plants)
The Forth Day = 15350 BC = the Age of Libra (The Stars in the Heavens)
The Fifth Day = 13200 BC = the Age of Virgo (Aquatic Life and Fowl)
The Sixth Day = 11000 BC = the Age of Leo (Animal Life and the Races)
The Seventh Day = 8850 BC = The Age of Cancer (Adam & Eve)
The Eight Day = 6700 BC = the Age of Gemini(Noah and the Flood)
The Ninth Day = 4500 BC = the Age of Taurus (Bull of Baal)
The Tenth Day = 2400 BC = the Age of Aries (Abraham to David &the Prophets)
The Eleventh Day = 200 BC = the Age of Pisces (Chirst through to the Current)
The Twevlth Day = 2012 AD = the Age of Aquarius (Chirst's return & Revelations)

And it was noted, Satan, along with his Cohorts, rebelled and fell from heaven prior to any of these dates.

We covered this in more detail previously, when noting the verses in Ezekiel. That rebellion, lead to events that nearly destroyed this earth, and is more comonly refered to as the Previous Earth Age.

I have since that time, found a nice site which covers the Fall of Satan, in quite a complete measure. I've posted it previously in other topics, and feel something covering everything available from Genesis to Revelations may assist in understanding what is in our Bible.

www.biblestudygames.com...

In this Bible study we are going to take a look at what Satan was up to in the first earth age and what caused God to end that age. If you don't know that there are Three World Ages, you should also read that study as it will help you understand this one. The things we are going to be talking about in this study happened a very long time ago. We were all happy in heaven which was on earth at that time. We did not have flesh bodies but only spiritual ones. Satan who was called Lucifer back then was a good guy and had great responsibilities given to him by God. But one day that all changed.

As it notes, you should also review the Three World Ages, madeup of the Previous One, the Current One, and the Coming One.

Did you know that there was an earth age before this one? That the earth is really millions of years old? There was a time that we all lived on this earth in our spiritual bodies and everyone was happy. To find out what brought that to an end, read our study on the Rebellion of Satan. These two studies go hand in hand to explain why we are here and what brought the first earth age to an end. I'm not talking about reincarnation as we go though this earth age one time only. In this study we are going to take a look at the first earth age and how God destroyed it.

Both the these studies, are specific in Time. They Predate, at the very least the First Day of Genesis 1.

This is what I wished to stress within the Conjecture aspect of this Topic. We are, at the least, speaking about 20000 BC if not further back in Time. Somewhere between, Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2.

And both of these Studies, make quite good use of the King Jame Version, and the Strong's Concordance. It is Biblical. And it's Biblical Teaching.

But I would like to again, note the comments of our Special Friends who adore their Master to no end. Not once is Creativity Noted, as ever being an ability of Satan. He's a manipulator. He knows and twists Scriptures to suit his needs. He is in control of elements, such as what was demonstrated in Job a few pages back, but he had nothing to do with the creative accounts noted in Genesis, Chapter 1.

But his people do not get that.

I'll be working on completing what is needs for the Western Decendants, and the offspring of the Fallen and Satan and the Flood.

Until then

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well, I have done as much review as I intend, in respects to this matter,

Over the last few weeks, I have been looking fo some evidence, (that at this time), is elusive. Rather than delay, in completing this Premise, I'll leave this for another time, and update the matter, as things of interest become evident.

We have, as noted earlier, a second Family line from this Black Sea Area which was refered to as the European Huns.

The Following site, offers some explainations of the various Migrations into Europa, and I trust it is easy enough to follow.

www.let.leidenuniv.nl...

History of International Migration Site
Migration of the nations 400 A.C. - 1000 A.C.

CHARACTERISTICS
From the second century A.D. onwards plague epidemics depopulated and weakened the Roman Empire, forcing it both to relinquish efforts to maintain control over conquered peoples, as well as resort to a fundamentally simpler system of organisation. This meant that the extensive administrative and military infrastructure with Rome at its core had to be reduced, leading to a smaller administration and weakened armies. Tribes whose attacks on the Empire had previously been thwarted were now achieving success in penetrating the defenses, so that around 406 A.D. the northern region of the Empire had to be abandoned, followed soon afterwards by other areas. Inhabitants of the regions that were rid of Roman rule returned to the old patterns of life, meaning that once again the entire population -apart from warriors and priests- had to contribute to the primitive production necessary for survival. The economy stagnated, trade and artisanship diminished and the population no longer grew.

The period lasting from the 4th until the 7th century A.D. has been called the period of the Migration of the Nations, reflecting the extensive migration of many groups. This period was essential in shaping the distribution of cultures in Europe and laying the foundations of future nations. Most tribes found a fixed place to live, and in doing so formed the roots of the European States. Examples are the Franks and Burgundians in France, and the Angles and Saxons in England. The invasions of the Germans in the 4th and 5th century shaped Europe in a fundamental way. The contrast between Northern and Southern Europe faded away and was replaced by a contrast between Eastern Europe with Slav and Greek culture on the one hand, and Western Europe with German and Latin culture on the other.

In specific, we see the flow, but wish to pickup further into this report. Because, we have a an introduction to a Family. A Line of people, that have some interesting Claims to a Bloodline, is part of our Pop Culture Today. This Family line, traces ot origins so the Family we fine in this report.

www.let.leidenuniv.nl...

3.2 Long term consequences

Positive consequences
- for the migrants (second and third generation)
- for their new environment
* 4th - 5th century: The invasions of the Germans marked Europe in a fundamental way. Many tribes settled at places where future states of these tribes would arise. For instance the Franks and Burgundians in France, the Angles and Saxons in England.
* 700: As a result of the settlement of the most important German tribes in Europe the first signs of later states in Europe appeared. The Carolingians/Franks united a large part of Western Europe in the 8th century, including most of the territory that used to be the Western Roman Empire with an extra piece between Elbe and Rhine. Later on the empire is split in three parts: West-Frankian, present-day France; East-frankian, present-day Germany and Central Empire, from Rhine-delta to Italy, which fell apart very soon.
* 800 - 1000: A result of the migration of the Varegues southward from Sweden was the foundation of the State of Kiev in present-day Russia in the 9th century.
- for the country they left

The Franks? Hmmm. Is this not the Family TODAY, claiming to be decended from Jesus? Hmmm. No, you say?

en.wikipedia.org...

The Merovingians were a dynasty of Frankish kings who ruled a frequently fluctuating area in parts of present-day France and Germany from the fifth to the eighth century. They were sometimes referred to as the "long-haired kings" (Latin reges criniti) by contemporaries, for their symbolically unshorn hair (traditionally the tribal leader of the Franks wore his hair long, while the warriors trimmed it short).

en.wikipedia.org...

The Frankish realm underwent many partitions and repartitions, since the Franks divided their property among surviving sons, and lacking a broad sense of a res publica, they conceived of the realm as a large extent of private property. This practice explains in part the difficulty of describing precisely the dates and physical boundaries of any of the Frankish kingdoms and who ruled the various sections. The contraction of literacy while the Franks ruled compounds the problem: they produced few written records. In essence, however, two dynasties of leaders succeeded each other; first the Merovingians and then the Carolingians.

The Merovingian kings claimed descent of their dynasty from the Sicambri, a Scythian or Cimmerian tribe, asserting that this tribe had changed their name to "Franks" in 11 BC, following their defeat and relocation by Drusus, under the leadership of a certain chieftain called Franko. The ethnonym has also been traced to a *frankon "javelin, lance"

So, we must see where this of cousre, leads.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Continued.........

So we see this Germanic Group known as Sicambri

en.wikipedia.org...

The Sicambri (var. Sicambres, Sigambrer, Sugumbrer, Sugambri) were originally a Scythian or Cimmerian tribe who once inhabited the mouth of the river Danube. The Merovingian kings claimed their descent from the Sicambri, asserting that this tribe had changed their name to "Franks" in 11 BC under the leadership of a certain chieftain called "Franko". The Merovingians traced their Sicambrian origins from Marcomir I, king of the Cimmerians (died 412 BC), and ultimately to the kings of Troy, but this list of rulers is not accepted as historical.

The West Germanic tribe of the Sigambrer (Sicambri) appear around 55 BC, during the time of the Roman Empire, on the right bank of the Rhine between the rivers Ruhr and Sieg, in an area that is today part of the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia. The river Sieg, as well as the city of Siegen, were said to be named for this tribe.

So, although there is some questioning about the Relationship of the Kings of Troy, it is still, through this lineage, they have decended. Whether there was some connection to Troy is debatable, the Mainline is true.

Next are the Scythians

en.wikipedia.org...

Scythia comprised an area in Eurasia inhabited in ancient times by a group Iranian nomadic peoples, speaking an Iranian language and known as the Scythians or Scyths. The location and extent of Scythia varied over time: Scythians variously inhabited:

The Scythians first appear in Assyrian annals as Ishkuzai, reported as pouring in from the north some time around 700 BC and settling in Ascania and modern Azerbaijan as far as to the southeast of Lake Urmia. The Scythians possibly formed a branch of the Gimirru mentioned in Assyrian annals at approximately the same time (Ivančik), even though the ancient Greek historian Herodotus of Halicarnassus describes the Kimmerioi or Cimmerians as a distinct tribe, the autochthonous population of the northern Black Sea coast, which the Scythians had expelled (Hist. 4.11-12).

The most significant Scythian tribes mentioned in the Greek sources resided in the steppe between the Dnieper and Don rivers.

Archaeological remains of the Scythians include elaborate tombs containing gold, silk, horses and human sacrifices.

The article here is fairly good, and describes their background, fairly accurately. Despite the notations suggesting they maybe of Japhet, Noah's Son, the Genetics make note of their Proper Origin.

Please look at the Following Map. We are still, within the Region of the Altai, The Hu, the Steppes, The Caucaus, the Black Sea.

Different Names, but common bonds. The Archer details was interesting, and they supported their associates in the more current times, Atilla.

As for the Cimmerians, again, we are in this central Location. The Steppes, through to Turkey, as is detailed

en.wikipedia.org...

The Cimmerians (Greek: Κιμμέριοι, Kimmerioi) were ancient equestrian nomads who, according to Herodotus, originally inhabited the region north of the Caucasus and the Black Sea, in what is now Russia and Ukraine, in the 8th and 7th century BC. Assyrian records, however, first place them in the region of Azerbaijan in 714 BC.

Their origins are obscure, but they may have been Indo-European or Ural-Altaic, but this theory is not widely aknowledged.

So, we have this second Family, originating, within the Area of Habitation of the same peoples we discussed earlier. Powerful. Conquering, Battle Ready and and claiming Kingly lineage from their past.

Of course, we also, have the Merovingians today, posturing thier lineage back to Jesus, inorder to claim the Throne of David, but its clear, they are not from the same family line. Davids line, comes from the Mid East, and back again, Via Egypt, but the Merovingians have "Northern Origins" which David lacks.

So why is it, this family of Merovingians wish to portray themselved as Christ's Decendants. Part of the Ruse of thier Ultimate Father, Satan?? It is his intent on claiming this throne.

Today, who are these people? I leave that upto you to define. All you need to do is trace the Frankish Kings and the Family.

So, this should be it for the Euortrash, Cainites. As noted, I will be working on supplimenting this portion, as days go by, but it should be clear, Satans Decendants walk this earth, and have done so, since the Fall of Satan and the Angels.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Now, back a while ago, I asked you to bear inmind and keep some thoughts for later.

Such as Cain's name is strongly connected to the meaning "lance"/"spear".
Also, it is known Tubal Cain, was the First noted Metal worker, and his name also carries, the "lance/Spear" association.

The Spear of Destiny. YES! The Spear of Destiny.

I have seen several accounts of it's origin.

Some have infered Tubal Cain, the First Metal worker, with the Oversight of Azazel, the Fallen Watcher who taught Man metalsmithing was the Origin of the Spear. (A view I personally share)

Some suggest, This even came from Edin, and was the Tool, Adam used to Prune the Fruit Trees and doing general gardening duties, and may well have been given to a Young Cain, for his endeavours in Tilling the Ground. He did use a tool to Kill Abel.

Biblcially it has been suggested and referenced to Turning Spears into Pruning Hooks (Isaiah 2:4) and turning Pruning Hooks into Spears (Joel 3:10)

Jesus even references this, when Cursing the Cainites, in the Temple.

Matt 23:29-36
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

Yes, the Decendants of Cain. CAINITES. And their positions again? Scribes and Pharisees no less. And what is being infered? They are and have done according to their father. From the Killing of Abel to the death of Zacharias in the Temple. Makes you wonder, if the meaning stretches back to a Tool Adam would have used in Edin. (Crap, I'm doing it again) EDEN.

And I never did deal with the Links we found earlier.

What do you suppose those Special People may have to say.

freemasonrywatch.org...
Since peel and Post is disabled, you must look for yourself.

Rabbis noting Satan is "CAIN'S" Father, along with other associated deeds.
An Account of the Times during Adam's life, and the nature of Cain and his people, noting those vicious traits found in Attila, Genghis and Kublai.
Strange enough, some of the eariler passages of Matthew 23.
And a note from the Holy See.

Next, in the Forbidden Knowledge site, the Two Ball Cane matter is noted, and some of the Phrasing of the Order, which infers Tubal Cain was worshiped as Vulcan, of the Roman dieites.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Hall makes it sound like Tubal-Cain is one of the Greek gods, does he not? And, we know conclusively that Tubal-Cain is Vulcan of the Pagans. Let us review who Vulcan of the pagans is, by looking within occult sources.

"Vulcan was a sun deity who was associated with fire, thunderbolts and light. The festival in honor of him was called the Vulcania in which human sacrifices were offered." [Percival George Woodcock, Short Dictionary of Mythology, New York, Philosophical Library, p. 152]. "According to Diel, he bears a family relationship to the Christian devil." [J.E. Cirlot, translated by Jack Sage, A Dictionary of Symbols , New York, Dorset Press, 1991, p. 362]. "It is fascinating to know that he married Venus, another name for Lucifer or the devil ." [Woodcock, op. cit., p. 150-151; Emphasis added]

Manly P. Hall tells the Mason that he can have the seething energies of Lucifer in his hands, and then tells him to follow in the footsteps of the "Christian devil," to whom "human sacrifices" are offered.

Tubal bears a family relations to the Christian Devil EH?

We can find a wealth of info suggesting this, directly from the Ones who worship the Fallen One.

uncletaz.com...

The Temple Legend
In his lecture cycle "The Temple Legend - Freemasonry & Related Occult Movements" given in Berlin between 23rd May 1904 and the 2nd January 1906 (GA 93), Rudolf Steiner gives a synopsis of the myth in Lecture 5, entitled "The Mystery Known to Rosicrucians."

Below is a synopsis of the legend as given by Steiner in the lecture, followed by a more detailed version provided by the publishers (Rudolf Steiner Press, London, 1985).

Synopsis:
There was a time when one of the Elohim created a human being whom he called Eve. That Elohim united himself with Eve and she gave birth to Cain. After this, another Elohim, named Yahveh, created Adam. Adam also united himself with Eve and from this union came Abel.

Thus we see that Cain is a direct descendant of the gods, but Abel is a descendant of Adam and Eve who are human. Now the myth proceeds:

Now the story is twisted, so that Eve is made before Adam, but the gist is still being echoed. Cain is Satan's Son. It goes on.

Thus we have two generations of mankind; the race of Cain, who was a descentant of Eve and one of the Elohim, and the other race which had human parentage and was brought into existence at the commad of Yahveh.

Among the descentants of Cain are all those who have been creators of art and science, as, for instance, Methuselah, the inventor of the Tau script, and Tubal-Cain, who taught the use and working of metal ores and iron. In this line of descent, stemming from the Elohim, were all those who trained themselves in the arts and sciences.

Hiram also descended from the race of Cain, and he was the inheritor of all that had been learned by the others of his line in technology and art. He was the most significant architect we can imagine.

And the Synopsis goes on and the story is elaborated in the Second portion in the lower sections.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I gave you a Bible study a while ago about the Fall of Satan, and the Three Earth Ages.

While reviewing this, I found another interesting Study on Edin, which I think we should review.

Garden of Eden Bible Study
The story of the garden of Eden is one that many know. One thing that might be missing from the story of the garden of Eden, is what really happened in Eden on that day. I was told as a child that it had something to do with apples. Well, when I read it when I became older I found out that the word apple is not even in the story. Apples have nothing what so ever to do with what happened in the garden of Eden. I am going to try the best I can with this Bible study to explain to you what really did happen in the garden of Eden. Without knowing what really happened in the garden of Eden, we miss out on so much information that we need to better understand God's word. You may have never heard the story told like this before and it may come as a shock to you what really did happen. We as God's children must not be shocked at the truth of God's word. What you will read will be graphic at times but to tell you what really did happen that's the way it is. We can never let God's word be to graphic for us. If we do, then we are getting to self righteous for God and He does not like that. One other thing that we need to know is that God uses symbology in His word, as we shall see very soon.

Genesis 3:1-20
V1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Here we have are first clue, the word serpent. Now we all know that snakes do not talk. This is not some special talking serpent but a name for a person. The place to find out who this person is, is the book of Revelation.

Revelation 12:9
V9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

So now we know who the serpent is, Satan. Yes Satan was in the garden of Eden. That can be found in Ezekiel 28:1-19 where it talks about Satan before and after his fall. We also see how Satan works by using lies and twisting God's word to suite his needs. We can read what God really said in Genesis 2:16-17

Genesis 2:16-17
V16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
V17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Subtil means cunning (usually in a bad sense). Satan is very wise and cunning which is why we need God's help to make it in this world. Also keep in mind that God does not count days like we do.

II Peter 3:8
V8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

So we know who is in the Garden. We know his names. We know what he's done.
We see what happens.

V6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Here we have the first sin of mankind. As you can see the word apple is nowhere in that verse, or any where in this whole chapter for that matter. The sin that was committed has absolutely nothing to do with eating apples. Now remember, the tree that is being talked about here is Satan. What Eve did was have intercourse with Satan. That's what the sin was and later we shall see that Cain's father is not Adam but Satan himself. This may be new to you and also may be a shock to hear. But remember that we must not let the truth in God's word shock us. That is really what happened, Eve had intercourse with Satan. Adam also took part, how and in what way I'm not sure. Seeing that Satan is supernatural, he could have appeared as a woman to Adam, maybe not. The point is that he did have a roll in what happened and did what God told him not to do.

Hmmmmm.

Take the ten minutes and review the site. You can go through the text for yourselfs.

So, I will conclude, my main theme, and let the evidence rest.

Biblically, the scriptures tell us Satan is Cains father, and his Spawn on are the earth today, and the Churches should be teaching this every Sunday, but in this age, Politically Correctness and Doctrines of Man, are a priority over GOD'S OWN WORD AND INSTRUCTIONS.

The Cainites themselves, know they are Satan's Spawn and revel in it.

The Satanic Cults of Freemasonry and such know and understand this.

So, why is it, ProtOn, that you missed this? I'm just asking since I believe 95% of Christians don't know this, thanks to the Church they tithe to for nothing.

You do understand this Christians? Tithing is your duty, but the duty of the Wolves leading you astray is to teach Gods Word. If any of this is shocking or against what you have been told in Chruch, get a new one. You can find what a good Chruch teachs in the frist few chapters of Revelations, and know out of every 7 you check in on, only 2 will be teaching according to God's Word.

I hope this was worth the effort to read, because I know it was worth the effort to Post.

And as I noted previously, there was some other details I will be adding to this over time, when they comeout from under the rocks they are hiding under currently.

I have been looking for Enoch's, (Cain's son) City, and following up on Tubal, the City, in Turkey on the Coast of the Black Sea, but both may well be beneath the waters right now.

ATTN ProtOn.

This was for you, and I hope I have answered and provided you with the support required for me to make such a claim.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hello Shane, I have enjoyed this thread very much. You have put a lot of time and effort into this thread, a big well done to yourself

Quick question. What happened to Satan's line once the flood happened? surely this wiped them out? Or did the old dragon get to noah's wife aswell?

Thanks

[edit on 12-6-2006 by DodgeG1]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1
Quick question. What happened to Satan's line once the flood happened? surely this wiped them out? Or did the old dragon get to noah's wife aswell?

Thanks

[edit on 12-6-2006 by DodgeG1]

The decendants of Cain, and many of the Sixth Day Man (The races) survived the flood. The Nephilium, did not, for the most part, nor did the Lessor gods and deities the Fallen had become, although this was in the 'FLESH' and had nothing to do with the spiritual attributes these had.

Noah's Flood, was something specific to the world inwhich Noah lived. Certainly the useless and berating carnel pagans of his neighbourhood died, as did many who would have been in the "Flood's" path, but the main concern, from my understanding, was the Nephilium, which in the tales of the Greek's and Roman's where the Crakens, and the Giants, and Titans, and Minators, and so on. This had to be removed from the earth. There is a notation on the Giants, and that some did survive, but it was also noted in Enoch's Books, their lifespan was to be no longer than 500 Years, meaning they would have died out eventually anyways.

But for Noah, and his decendants, the bloodline from Shem, remained pure. Ham, and Japhet's peoples, did falter, and subject themselves to Pagan worship, but I do not believe the Fallen nor Satan has had the opportunity to again, 'Take the Daughters of Man', as is noted below.

As to Satan and the Fallen in specific.

The Fallen, were bound to the underworld, but their Spirits are not bound. They roam and do their masters binding to this day. But their Physical form can not.

Satan, was also bound and has his Physical Form confined somewhere. Some suggest the pits of Hell, or the Underworld, or even, behind the Seat of God in Heaven, (which I personally tend to believe). In this scenario, Michael, the Arch Angel, has him in Chains and is stepping on Satan's Head pinning it between Michael's Foot and the Floor.

Never the less, he does not have the ability to walk amoungst MAN until he is set free, from that bondage. But again, as seen in Job, and the Tempting of Christ, for a few examples, his Spirit is and has been here all the time. Going to and fro, and working to do everything he can to change the Word of God so that he wins. He'll fail in this though.

And that release from Bondage Day is around the corner, my friend. All of the Fallen, and Satan will be on this earth in the not so distant future, all claiing to be of God, and representing themselves as best as they can.

Please keep in mind, Antichrist, is nothing like we think today. He is not coming to say he is against Christ or the Church.

The Antichrist means literally, INSTEAD OF Christ.

So he will be hugging up to the Chruch and Christian in specific. This is why the False Prophet, generally assumed to be the head of the Vatican, will elevate him onto the world's stage. He will be appeasing the Jews, and they will believe he is the Messiah, because he'll bring peace to the State of Israel. And he wil be appealing to the Muslims as another prophet of God.

Pickup C.S. Lewis's Work, The Screwtape Letters. This represents Satan's ultimate con. To confirm this, walk down a street in the town you live in and ask people.

Do you BELIEVE that Satan is real?

Maybe 10%, will say difinatively YES. The rest will tell you it's just a madeup sotry or fabrication to show us the benefits of right and wrong, or some other dismissal.

The sad thing is, he is Satan, and if running in an election to rule the U.S. or Canada or Euorpa for example, he would win by a landslide. He's a true conman.

If out of any of the posts in this topic are to have any importance, this response is the most important one. Sadly, it will be ignored and dismissed as well.

Have a good day

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Shane, thankyou for your study,we have similar interest..May Yeshua´s peace be on you..What do you make of Abaddon,or Apollo in former times metioned in the book of Revelation? Nephilim,or Fallen father? I think all of the original fallen are in Tartarus,....Say a prayer when mentioning that place.. Spirits in prison...!st Peter?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I"m not sure if anyone addressed this, so let me (as someone familiar with the English of King James which is not the English of our times (yes, really)) make a point:

Originally posted by Shane
Verse 1: And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

I thought it was Adam, who she got a son from?

"Knew" in this context means to "have sex with" (another more modern example of this occurs in the 18th century when it talks about "proving" a woman or a horse or a dog, etc. This also means "to have sex with" and should be translated as 'proving this female is capable of bearing children because a male of the same species has had sex with the female and they have produced offspring.)

The phrase "gotten a man from the lord" means "I have given birth to a 'manchld' (a boy)."

It's very clear there with the sexual references, the line that she has conceived (as a result of the knowing) and has given birth to a boy.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I"m not sure if anyone addressed this, so let me (as someone familiar with the English of King James which is not the English of our times (yes, really)) make a point:

And as always, Byrd make the Valid Point, incase some are STILL CONFUSED about this matter.

It bears wittness to my continued remarks of what is required for us to understand the Original Texts, and how this was translated by Mason, King James, and his Translators.

We thankfully, have the Tool to verify the matter, courtesy of Mr Strong and his work, the Strong's Concordance.

This give us THE ONLY TOOL TODAY, that is an extensive or Exhaustive study of the Original Languages.

The phrase "gotten a man from the lord" means "I have given birth to a 'manchld' (a boy)."

It's very clear there with the sexual references, the line that she has conceived (as a result of the knowing) and has given birth to a boy.

But, my Friend, We see, Eve has sex with TWO. I had gone over this at lenght in here. Twin's for certain, but Spawn of TWO as well.

And Ephma noted
Shane, thankyou for your study,we have similar interest..May Yeshua´s peace be on you..What do you make of Abaddon,or Apollo in former times metioned in the book of Revelation? Nephilim,or Fallen father? I think all of the original fallen are in Tartarus,....Say a prayer when mentioning that place.. Spirits in prison...!st Peter?

And there is many such "Charaters" which fall under this premise.

Abaddon /Apollo will be the Beast that stands where he shouldn't be, Claiming to be god, as the Antichrist. This is a role specific to Satan. "Many Others" may well also take part in claiming such, but "IF" I understood this correctly, only this piece of work, will cease the sacrafice in the Rebuilt Temple.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I just stumbled across this fascinating forum because one of my old online articles was quoted by Shane; "The Temple Legend":

uncletaz.com...

Conclusions are drawn, however, that contradict my article; nor are these notions based upon any old mythical texts, Biblical or other. In the first place, Cain is not the son of Satan according to the Temple Legend, but the son of Eve and one of the Elohim. Secondly, Tubal-Cain's ultimate mentor is Lucifer, not Satan.

In order to better clear up Lucifer's identity and role in evolution, this article is interlinked with another, namely "Children of Lucifer":

uncletaz.com...

THE CHILDREN OF LUCIFER AND THE BROTHERS OF CHRIST (Give me Liberty or give me death.)

One of the problems with "old age" orthodox religions, especially Christianity and Islam with their explosive and potentially violent fundamentalism, is a one-sided dualism that excludes a proper understanding and appreciation for mythology. In the case of Christianity, the claim is made that Yahve was a kind and benevolent deity above reproach who even is supposed to be endowed with omniscience and omnipotence.

What I'm getting at here is that Lucifer, which means "Light Bearer," also known as the Angel of Light, is confused with Ahriman or Satan, and for this reason he is supposed to be a liar. But this is not true. Lucifer is the bringer of ancient wisdom (the serpent has always been the symbol of wisdom in Oriental tradition), of freedom and independence, and of knowledge of good and evil which gave man the potential to become a god in his own right. This is confirmed not only by Christ himself in John 10:34, but even more poignantly by Helena Blavatsky, who went so far as to claim that Jahve was the evil god out to enslave humanity while Lucifer was the benevolent liberator.

The truth is somewhere in between. Eduard Schure (1841-1929) wrote a very interesting play entitled "Children of Lucifer." Before presenting the best scene below, here is the argument of the play:

Hope this clears things up a little, although the subject is admittedly extremely complicated.

Tarjei Straume
under the auspices of
His Holiness Uncle Taz
uncletaz.com...

"At least two thirds of our miseries spring from human stupidity, human malice and those great motivators and justifiers of malice and stupidity, idealism, dogmatism and proselytizing zeal on behalf of religious or political idols."
- Aldous Huxley

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfuncle
In the first place, Cain is not the son of Satan according to the Temple Legend, but the son of Eve and one of the Elohim. Secondly, Tubal-Cain's ultimate mentor is Lucifer, not Satan.

In order to better clear up Lucifer's identity and role in evolution, this article is interlinked with another, namely "Children of Lucifer":

uncletaz.com...

Tarjei Straume
under the auspices of
His Holiness Uncle Taz
uncletaz.com...

Well hello elfuncle.

Thanks for making a note and discussing this. I had some questions and I wounder if your game to answer some of these.

Now, we both do agree, ultimately, that Adam is not Cain's Father, Correct?

And we both agree that it was a Son of God, that Spawned Cain and his seed, do we not?

Now, you bring up a character, which if real, would be an influence in your beliefs, but I would tend to agree with Scripture, apposed to what it is you have suggested.

Here is Kittel’s Hebrew Text for the Hebrew Stem ill—"yah-lahl"—HOWL:
bible-truths.com...

Book, Chapter, Verse, Hebrew, Transliterated English

Isa. 13:6 eiliu Howl ye
Isa. 14:31 eili Howl
Isa. 15:2 iilil shall howl
Isa. 15:3 iilil shall howl
Isa. 16:7 iilil Howl
Isa. 16:7 iilil shall howl
Isa. 23:1 eililu Howl ye
Isa. 23:6 eililu Howl ye
Isa. 23:14 eililu Howl ye
Isa. 52:5 eililu make to howl
Isa. 65:14 eililu shall howl
Jer. 4:8 ueililu Howl
Jer. 25:34 eililu Howl
Jer. 47:2 ueill and shall howl
Jer. 48:20 eilili Howl
Jer. 48:31 ailil will I howl
Jer. 48:39 eililu They shall howl (Howl ye)
Jer. 49:3 eilili Howl (Howl ye)
Jer. 51:8 eililu howl
Ezek.30:2 eililu Howl ye
Hos. 7:14 iililu They howled
Joel 1:5 ueililu And howl
Joel 1:11 eililu howl
Joel 1:13 eililu And shall be howlings
Amos 8:1 ueililu and howl
Micah 1:8 uailile howl ye
Zeph. 1:11 aililu Howl
Zech.11:2 eill howl
Zech.11:2 eililu howl
Isa. 14:12 eill Lucifer (??)

Here we have a Hebrew word which infers Howl, and we see variants of this word in Hebrew, and how it altered the meaning, and then suddenly appears Isa 14:12 in this comparision.

Isaiah 14

4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased! 5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers. 6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth. 7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing. 8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us. 9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. 10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us? 11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

All of this. A proverb to Who? The King of Babylon, and we end up with lucifer noted.

bible-truths.com...
There is a good link that speaks on this ruse, and how this scam has played out, that does cover this in better terms than I, and goes to great lenght to cover the matter as completely as one would require.

Wasn’t Satan once a bright and shining star, a light-bringer, the "anointed cherub that covers?"

ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES IN ALL CHRISTENDOM

("How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer")

Theologians have been teaching for centuries now that Isaiah 14 and Ezekiel 28 give us a perfect explanation of how a perfect Lucifer changed himself into Lucifer the Devil.

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High." (Isa. 14:-12-14).

Fact is, Lucifer is a misuse of Greek Scripture, instead of the Original Hebrew, (They relied on the Septuagint, in Error. They should have sought the Original Hebrew. Even a simple Strong's Concordance give you this correction)

You even noted this in your response. The Church and it's religion is the problem. Not the word of God. The Word is quite clear. It's the Doctrines that are misleading, as is this "fictional" account of a madeup charater.

Now I do not agree whole heartedly with Mr Smith, but the basis of this topic, is quite accurate, all in all. It may even surprise you.

And again, as you noted, this is a difficult topic to discuss. It's not your Flood or No Flood chat. It will be nice having a reply, and hope some of the Opposing views offered, can be presented, inorder to ensure that a better understanding can be obtained for all to disgest..

Have a good everning

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Now, we both do agree, ultimately, that Adam is not Cain's Father, Correct?

And we both agree that it was a Son of God, that Spawned Cain and his seed, do we not?

I do not have any specific, ironclad beliefs about Adam and Eve and Cain and Abel, but I am very interested in wisdom hidden in myths. In this case, we are dealing with different varieties of the same story, or the same fairy tale if you like. Folk fairy tales also contain deep truths and wisdom.

Now, you bring up a character, which if real, would be an influence in your beliefs, but I would tend to agree with Scripture, apposed to what it is you have suggested.

bible-truths.com...

I checked out this website, which is made by L. Ray Smith, some Bible fundamentalist who regards it as his mission to "expose those who contradict". Well, I confess my heresy and apostacy, that I am indeed one of those infidels who contradict.

So I would like to add another little article related to this subject, albeit a very short one - about Adam and Eve and so on:

www.uncletaz.com...

You see, when priests and pastors and artists and people in general talk about the Garden of Eden, about Adam and Eve and the Fall and all that, they're talking about an apple tree, that the apple was the forbidden fruit. Where do they get this apple from? Not from the Bible. It must be something about the American Bible belt and apple pie, but I did indeed read somewhere that the Tree of Knowledge was a banana tree. Anyway, some theologian thought so. Which really set my imagination spinning. It makes perfect sense. And every time I visit those adult websites and see all them women doing kinky things with bananas, I understand what Eve was up to, and why sex is associated with Original Sin.

You see, my dear fellow subscribers, when the forbidden banana became the prime diet of Adam and Eve and their offspring, they climbed the trees and became hairy and degenerated into monkeys. That was the curse, folks. It's also possible that the banana had such an immediate magic effect that when Jehovah came looking for Adam and Eve but couldn't find them, they were up in the trees already, screeching and throwing coconuts and banana peels at him, and decorating their genitalia with leaves and flowers. No wonder he got mad and kicked them out.

I think my theory not only reconciles Darwin and the Bible (it was a big hit on talk.origins), but it lends credence to social darwinism. Anthropologists are always studying monkeys to explain the human soul, based upon the theory that we are all monkeys who somehow lost our fur, straightened up our spines, and began to talk, read, and write and so on.

Wasn’t Satan once a bright and shining star, a light-bringer, the "anointed cherub that covers?"

That was Lucifer, whose name means "Light Bearer". He has been symbolized by the serpent, which represents the human spine, and is also an ancient Oriental symbol for wisdom. Satan is a different "animal" altogether, referred to by Christ in the NT as "the World Prince". Satan is "the liar and father of lies", but he is also the origin of human intellect, human intelligence. Thus Satan's access to human evolution was facilitated by Lucifer's fall, but they are not identical in my view, which is, of course, the view by a heretic who contradicts.

Cheers,

Tarjei

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well, again, thanks for partaking in this topic, and offering your views.

I will give Mr Smith some credit, since he is obviously intending to discuss and note Biblical Turth, apposed to the Theology or Doctrines of the Religious Sects that associate within Christiandom.

As I noted. I believe the Bible. I believe in the Word of God. What a man may spew from a pulpit means very little, if it is not based on Biblical Truths. And I think this is what is Mr Smith's Point.

But in this perfect or not so perfect world, we have the right to Opine as we believe, and that is also open for you Tarjei

Excuse my ignorance, but Tarjei Straume. Where are you from my friend. I worked in Toronto, which is fairly Multicultural in it's makeup, but I have not heard of your name previously. It certainly does not seem like a common name.

Anyways, just curious.

But do not be so hard on yourself. Just because you choose to believe lucifer is a reality, as mainstream Christianity does, does not mean your can not learn the truth. Whether you accept it or not is your choice. I have no intention on dwelling on it. You know my view.

So I have a question

In your first post, you brought up Tubal Cain. You noted he was 'mentored' by Satan. What associations and teaching would Tubal Cain, have acquired from Satan, other than lieing
?

I do believe, this maybe a mistake, due to what Tubal Cain, is reported to have been the father of. Metal Smithing. Wouldn't Azazel, have been a more appropriate teacher of this trait?

I also have an other question.

Would you like to indicate if you believe that Cain, and his decendants are walking this earth today?

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to reply. I do understand where it is you are coming from, and I appreciate your contributions.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shane
Well, again, thanks for partaking in this topic, and offering your views.

I will give Mr Smith some credit, since he is obviously intending to discuss and note Biblical Turth, apposed to the Theology or Doctrines of the Religious Sects that associate within Christiandom.

I undoubtedly belong to the latter group. I represent the Cult of Uncle Taz. Uncle Taz is my guru, an elf in fact, Uncle Sam's cousin and a member of the Lodge of Planetary Aunts and Uncles. In addition, my views may also have been influenced by other sects and cults, especially anthroposophy and individualist anarchism, which is why I tend to label myself an anarchosophist. So I hereby openly and humbly acknowledge myself exposed by Mr. Smith.

As I noted. I believe the Bible. I believe in the Word of God. What a man may spew from a pulpit means very little, if it is not based on Biblical Truths. And I think this is what is Mr Smith's Point.

I believe in self-dependent, critical thinking. I have no belief in authorities whatsoever, especially in spiritual and philosophical matters. This means that I do not consider any books or written documents authoritative.

Excuse my ignorance, but Tarjei Straume. Where are you from my friend. I worked in Toronto, which is fairly Multicultural in it's makeup, but I have not heard of your name previously. It certainly does not seem like a common name.

It's a Norwegian name, origin Telemark. My namesake, Tarjei Vesaas (1897-1970), was an internationally famous author, but the name is so rare that in his younger years, he used to sign off as "T. Vesaas."

In your first post, you brought up Tubal Cain. You noted he was 'mentored' by Satan. What associations and teaching would Tubal Cain, have acquired from Satan, other than lieing
?

You're misparaphrasing me. I have stated repeatedly that I do not regard Satan and Lucifer as identical. And I have not suggested that Satan was Tubal-Cain's mentor, but that Lucifer was:

uncletaz.com...

Just as he was on the point of despairing about the work ever being completed, Tubal-Cain, his ancestor, appeared to him and told him that he should not hesitate to cast himself into the fire, as he was invulnerable to the flames. Hiram did as he was advised and came to the center of the earth. He was led by Tubal-Cain to Cain, who there resided in a condition of pristine divinity. Hiram was thus initiated into the Mystery of Fire and into the secret of bronze casting, receiving from Tubal-Cain a hammer and a Golden Triangle which he was able to carry with him as a pendant round his neck. Then he returned and was able to complete the casting of the Molten Sea and to put everything in order again.

There is another rendition of this legend where Hiram-Abiff meets not only Tubal-Cain, his ancestor, but also Lucifer himself. Lucifer represents belief in oneself, in one's knowledge, skills, crafts, ingenuity and so on, and Tubal-Cain has received his hammer from Lucifer.

I do believe, this maybe a mistake, due to what Tubal Cain, is reported to have been the father of. Metal Smithing. Wouldn't Azazel, have been a more appropriate teacher of this trait?

I wouldn't know.

I also have an other question.

Would you like to indicate if you believe that Cain, and his decendants are walking this earth today?

If you're talking about the individuality who once lived as Cain, he or she would no longer be "Cain" if incarnated today Cain's descendants walking the earth today? Why not, as long as one keeps in mind that heritage, genes, disappear after 7 generations. This is a law alluded to in the Bible btw. One can trace genetisl seven generations back, but no further. So present-day descendents of Cain would bear no relevancy to such ancestry.

Tarjei

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   

If you're talking about the individuality who once lived as Cain, he or she would no longer be "Cain" if incarnated today Cain's descendants walking the earth today? Why not, as long as one keeps in mind that heritage, genes, disappear after 7 generations. This is a law alluded to in the Bible btw. One can trace genetisl seven generations back, but no further. So present-day descendents of Cain would bear no relevancy to such ancestry.

It has already been noted by another participant in this thread that the notional system proposed here - Satan having his own physical race among humans, his alleged ancestors - looks like a breeding ground for racism. I wholeheartedly agree. The Ku Klux Klan people used to argue that black people were children of the Devil, the wicked ones, justifying their cross-burning, crusading terrorism.
In order to dispel such ugly nonsense, I would like to quote Chapter 14 from Dr. Rudolf Steiner's major work of 1894, "The Philosophy of Freedom".

First the relevant links:

www.rsarchive.org...
www.rsarchive.org...
uncletaz.com...

Man, however, makes himself free from what is generic. For the generic features of the human race, when rightly understood, do not restrict man's freedom, and should not artificially be made to do so. A man develops qualities and activities of his own, and the basis for these we can seek only in the man himself. What is generic in him serves only as a medium in which to express his own individual being. He uses as a foundation the characteristics that nature has given him, and to these he gives a form appropriate to his own being. If we seek in the generic laws the reasons for an expression of this being, we seek in vain. We are concerned with something purely individual which can be explained only in terms of itself. If a man has achieved this emancipation from all that is generic, and we are nevertheless determined to explain everything about him in generic terms, then we have no sense for what is individual.

It is impossible to understand a human being completely if one takes the concept of genus as the basis of one's judgment.

In the same chapter, Dr. Steiner also writes:

Those who immediately mix their own concepts into every judgment about another person, can never arrive at the understanding of an individuality. Just as the free individuality emancipates himself from the characteristics of the genus, so must the act of knowing emancipate itself from the way in which we understand what is generic.

Only to the extent that a man has emancipated himself in this way from all that is generic, does he count as a free spirit within a human community. No man is all genus, none is all individuality. But every man gradually emancipates a greater or lesser sphere of his being, both from the generic characteristics of animal life and from domination by the decrees of human authorities.

Tarjei
under the auspices of
His Holiness Uncle Taz
uncletaz.com...

"At least two thirds of our miseries spring from human stupidity, human malice and those great motivators and justifiers of malice and stupidity, idealism, dogmatism and proselytizing zeal on behalf of religious or political idols."
- Aldous Huxley

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

You're misparaphrasing me. I have stated repeatedly that I do not regard Satan and Lucifer as identical. And I have not suggested that Satan was Tubal-Cain's mentor, but that Lucifer was:

Sorry, but I was making light of the Misparaphraseing, with "
"

If you're talking about the individuality who once lived as Cain, he or she would no longer be "Cain" if incarnated today Cain's descendants walking the earth today?

And of course, you are right. That was a stupid question.

"Would you like to indicate if you believe that Cain, and his decendants are walking this earth today?"

Of course Cain is Dust today, but I should have been asking about Cain's decendants, to which you Answered despite my ill phrased question.

Why not, as long as one keeps in mind that heritage, genes, disappear after 7 generations. This is a law alluded to in the Bible btw. One can trace genetisl seven generations back, but no further. So present-day descendents of Cain would bear no relevancy to such ancestry.

I am surprised by this. Somehow, according to Science, this seems not quite correct. But that just my impression of Genetics. I have no background in this matter, and trust some of our collegues here, could maybe verify or clarify this.

I know the Merovigians and British Monarchy, for example, claim differently. But that's maybe part of the ruse.

In your further post,

It has already been noted by another participant in this thread that the notional system proposed here - Satan having his own physical race among humans, his alleged ancestors - looks like a breeding ground for racism. I wholeheartedly agree. The Ku Klux Klan people used to argue that black people were children of the Devil, the wicked ones, justifying their cross-burning, crusading terrorism

Yeah well, ignorance breeds ignorance. It's something that you bring with you. It's not, as in the expressed case of the KKK, the fault of Blacks. There are preachers that will even spew crap such as the Blacks are such, due to the Curse of Ham, and this is why they are Black Skinned today. Hitler had his fun with this, and the Jews and Blacks and anyone deemed none Aryan.

But my friend, this is Satan's realm. Even your insistance of his Nature, echos this. It is the basis of a lie and misinterpetations to suit the "USES" of those who wish to spew utter crap and nonsense.

Well, I am pleased that Genesis 1 24 thru 31, explains this, and again, for the sake of those who may have missed it the previous time.

Genesis 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it
was very good.
And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

If it was very good in the eyes of God, who is a racist to say otherwise. I know I have nothing to complain about, nor do the Races.

Anyhow my Norwegian friend. Again thanks for your time here and responding.

Ciao

Shane

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join