It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

masonic and kabbala ( thread REMOVED)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I was reading a thread,(masonic and kabbala), an interesting post and this has been withdrawn, for moderaters eyes only,does that mean that some moderators are masons and this truth has been covered up,from the rest of the members, it looks like what has been discovered,is going to stay covered.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Actually, it was more a result of a new member joining and making repeated posts, consisting of mostly one-line links, with little or no contribution whatsoever.

Spamming the community is not allowed, nor is starting threads consisting solely of a title and link.

Just thought I would mention it to avoid any confusion.

Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stmichael
I was reading a thread,(masonic and kabbala), an interesting post and this has been withdrawn, for moderaters eyes only,does that mean that some moderators are masons and this truth has been covered up,from the rest of the members, it looks like what has been discovered,is going to stay covered.

niiice conclusion...

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Got a good litmus test for ya...

Masons are wienies...

If this thread stays, then you can be assured that ATS isn't masonic
But unfortunatly... I have no link on masons and wienies, so you will have to research it yourself.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
good job i kept copies of the info, 8>).
I agree some of it had been shown before,but there had been more added,which i thought were updates.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

does that mean that some moderators are masons and this truth has been covered up,

Yes.

it looks like what has been discovered,is going to stay covered.

Well, until we unveil our evil plans to take over the world, yeah. But then you get to see it.

Actually, we are feeling giving (unusual for a reptile-person).

Here is the thread for you
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-5-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Nygdan, you put up the post which Replaced the thread,after it was removed, ,,,Maybe it was not ,FOR YOUR EYES ONLY,(Secret Service, James Bond) 8>)

[edit on 15-5-2006 by stmichael]

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
?

When a thread is 'trashed', it gets removed, nothing 'replaces' it or anything. If a post of mine appeared in another thread after it was deleted, then thats just a coincidence.

(mwahahahahhaha it wasn't a coincidence mwahahahahhahahah)

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Was it the thread with all the book recommendations (from which I ordered a couple)?

If that was the thread and it was removed by Mason mods, then that's an utter disgrace!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

good job i kept copies of the info, 8>).
I agree some of it had been shown before,but there had been more added,which i thought were updates.

There was a list of books recommended. Could you please post them all here. Thanks.

I can't believe that valuable information would be deleted like that by some selfish a-hole who would presume that certain information must not be widely consumed.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

You do realize that this thread is almost three years old, right?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
reply to post by OmegaPoint

You do realize that this thread is almost three years old, right?

I just spat my coffee laughing
2nd line

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Is this by any chance the thread that you're looking for? It hasn't been deleted at all...

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
oh. thanks.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I highly doubt the board is controlled by Masons since I've been reprimanded on this site and I'm a Mason. I think it's more a violation of the Terms and Rules.

top topics

join