It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outbreak of black, tar-like sweat in southern Texas?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I went back and added to my above post, please reread.

Always seek your medical consultant for any treatment or questions before trying things out.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thank you for your thoughts on wormwood. Especially for the ISBN number. I like good reference books on hand.

I have been taking Artemisinin, among other herbals. Also, colloidal silver, celtic or himalayan sea salt, etc. etc. etc. Also been on the anti-candida diet for over a year.

I was prescribed diflucan / fluconazole last year - that helped since it is an anti-fungal.

As far as springtails as a vector, I'm leaning toward the idea that other biting or piercing bugs have become a vector for the bacteria that causes Lyme disease.

Why? Because some people associate their infection with bed bugs from a hotel or cruise, etc. Or, after a lice infection (me, or the family in LA on the tv video clip at morgellons.org, and others who have posted that association) Or, scabies, although, like me, others have written of an initial scabies infection that was diagnosed by a cursory visual exam. And, like mine, they reported that the scabies infection did not behave exactly as it was described when they looked it up.

What if it is not just ticks that vector Lyme disease? What if it is any type of mite, flea, bed bug, spider, mosquito, lice or scabies that vectors the lyme bacteria?

I think the springtails might be the opportunists that feed on a body that has a systemic fungal infection.

Also, perhaps it is pesticides that make the body fungal. Somewhere I had read that a certain pesticide had a side effect of making the skin have a candida infection. I believe it was a lice medication. However, I've never been able to find that information again. Suppose the very thing that people use on their scalps causes their scalp to become fungal or have a candida infection - and then somehow they get parasites such as springtails.

A lot of the people who have Morgellons were very active outdoor people. Gardeners, Landscapers, Dirt Bike Riders, Travelers to other countries and beaches (a few distinctly connect this to a visit to Mexico and beach resorts), people who stay in hotels (one is sure this is from a San Francisco hotel bed bug infestation) (another recalls bed bugs from a cruise). Many have pets that are outdoors too. One has no pets and her only outdoor activity seems to be scuba diving, but she's a teacher. Many are Nurses, Teachers, or have jobs that deal with the public a lot.

And, I don't think I've seen any thoughts on mycoplasma and stealth viruses here yet. Is the history of Lyme disease known? Or, there is the aspect of all the new experimentation being done in our environment via insects genetically modified and then released, or the GM foods and plants, and all the modified organisms released without any supervision or restraint into our soil, water and air.

There is one theory that this is a result of a level C3 lab release (accidental?) Related to that is a new video coming out by "Tam Tam" who is someone who posts on Human Biology. He claims to know what causes Morgellons disease but is releasing what he knows, or theorizes, in bits and pieces. His method and message is controversial, and some people believe he is being circumspect for his own safety. Others believe he is playing an elaborate prank. I don't know, but on his first video were some things that exactly match what I have found on myself. That was interesting.

(silentsuperbug.com - second video to be released in 24 hours, per Tam Tam on Human Biology message board)

However, the best thing would be for the MRF to continue and expand their studies, to do some clinical research, to obtain a great deal of funding for more help and equipment, etc. and for the CDC to address this scientifically - and hopefully not in the manner of the FDA or FEMA . . . . (sorry)

Again, thank you for the ISBN number and book recommendation.

Diana

[edit on 2-6-2006 by questionhair]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Just had another thought you guys/gals

antibiotics cause yeast infections thru destroying the benificial bacteria in/on the body...

antibacterial soap, is sure to increase the chance of other types of increased fungis activity, bringing the human body out of its normal balance...

What we need is the equavalent of yogurt for the body, that will help boost the skins immunity to yeast, and fungus, to see if that helps bring down the symptoms...

I need to look more up on lyme... I was under the impression that it had kinda "went away" ...

Oh, and keep in mind...
some people can swim in cesspool and not get sick.
so what affects one person, doesn't always affect others...
we may be dealing with a immune supression situation here, where only people with weak immune systems get hit by the visable symptoms...

There are several diseases that a good portion of humanity have, but are never affected from... we just live with them...

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by questionhair
colloidal silver

I know you are going through a lot already, and it may not be my place to tell you what to do, so I am just suggesting this. Be careful with colloidal silver, it shouldn't be taken all the time. At a point, it has an effect of "greying" your skin. The reason I say this, is that I have a suspicion that it may in fact make matters worse for you if anything else affects the condition of your skin, when things are already as terrible as they are.

Just my 2 cents, but I wanted to warn you about that, don't want you to hurt anymore than I am sure you already do.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
On May 31, 2006, on the side of my thumb, I found a black fiber, half-in and half-out of my skin. I attempted to pull it out, but the outside part broke off. I ignored it until this afternoon when I saw my doctor. He has always wanted to see fibers under my skin, where there is no lesion. I showed him with the dermascope. He thought it was on top of my skin, so he tried, unsuccessfully, to wipe it off with an alcohol swab and a then a tissue. He took apart his microscope, removing the 20X segment to use to look the fiber under my skin. I held the lighting tool and microscope part and we took turns looking. So cool. My doctor asked me to describe what I saw. It was not just one fiber, it was 15-20 strands all twisted together. A slight tilt of the thumb gave a nice side view showing how far under the skin it is. My doctor agreed he saw that it was many twisted fibers all under my skin. He says it just makes no sense at all that is there and even stranger there is absolutely no inflammatory response. I told him it had been there for a couple of days. He taped it all up and told me to come back on Monday.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82

Originally posted by questionhair
colloidal silver

I know you are going through a lot already, and it may not be my place to tell you what to do, so I am just suggesting this. Be careful with colloidal silver, it shouldn't be taken all the time. At a point, it has an effect of "greying" your skin. The reason I say this, is that I have a suspicion that it may in fact make matters worse for you if anything else affects the condition of your skin, when things are already as terrible as they are.

Just my 2 cents, but I wanted to warn you about that, don't want you to hurt anymore than I am sure you already do.

Thank you for your concern and thoughtfulness. I'm careful not to overdo these things. I've read some information on colloidal silver at two sites, Sovereign Silver and Life Silver ASAP. Many people with Morgellons may have an overworked immune system, so I find the colloidal silver to be handy if I have to go where a bunch of people are, especially children.

Actually, I don't have the skin issues and with all the healthy stuff I've been doing the past year, my skin has never looked better and my husband keeps complimenting me on it. If I could just get this stuff out of my hair and scalp, I'd be happy.

The TamTam person says that hair follicles are used by scientists for stem cell experimentation, and that is a concern for me, if he is right about his accidental C3 lab release theory.

Of course, it could be something easily explainable and treatable. However, if you just mention itching and crawling sensations to a doctor, you are very likely to be diagnosed DOP without any examination or testing done.

While Delusions of Parasitosis is a very rare condition and should be diagnosed by a process of exclusion - excluding possible parasites or systemic disease by doing close examination, blood tests, taking skin samples, etc. Many patients are finding that doctors don't believe their symptoms, look at them as if they are possible drug users, and don't do any examination or tests, but simply diagnose DOP. Some were even charged hundreds of dollars to boot.

The DOP diagnosis is based on a theory by Karl Ekbom in 1938. Diagnosis should be made by scientific testing and not a theory from a time when lobotomies were in vogue.

Since I've been reading these Morgellons message boards, those who contacted the CDC have been told that the CDC has been working on this. But, this week, I read an article that the CDC is just now putting together a "task force" - however, due to the comments by the man who is in charge of the "task force", I am not hopeful that a serious investigation will be made.

sfgate.com.../c/a/2006/06/02/MORGELLONS.TMP&o=0
===
The CDC started organizing a committee this week for that purpose. . . ."Not a day passes when I don't talk to somebody who claims to have this," said CDC spokesman Dan Rutz. . . . "In the absence of any objective review, people have jumped to conclusions and found each other on the Internet and formed their own belief structure. We really need to debunk this if there isn't anything to it or identify if there is indeed a new, unrecognized disease that needs attention."
=====
Even before the task force has come up with anything, his comments lead me to believe that he already has made up his mind.

Doctors who treat Lyme disease are sometimes at risk for losing their license and have been subject to witch hunt tactics. Lyme disease patients often have to wait months for an appointment for a Lyme Literate MD and travel long distances to see them. Lyme disease is the fastest spreading vectored disease in the United States.

79 of 80 Morgellons people tested positive for Lyme, yet the CDC spokesman says these people "found each other on the internet . . . "

www.morgellons.org...

Diana

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
www.silentsuperbug.com...

The second video is out - I can't see it because I'm on dial-up, but it's reported on Lymebusters that it is now accessible.

Diana

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm on it, please stand by for further instructions and details.

This is not a drill, make some pop corn and don't hold your breath.

So far it is much like the first one exept with sound added, explaining what can be read on screen.

target intended for
medical, industrial
and military type
spin off

This may be a added video edit by non original manufacture, or video producer.

microbial resistance
seems synonympous
with successful
exploitation of the
healthy body
a cure is simply not
profitable
contrary to
present investment
in gene altering
and suppressive
therapy

Above info from video one, which is now complete, on to video two;

Video two is working audio and video, from the above linked site. The google copy I had from Makeitso. may have also. Which is bigger screen as well.

From what I have seen in the videos so far, this is said to be more than just possabily a double hybrid, most likely a muliple hybrid of four or more species.
I'm not quiet 1/4 of the way into video 2 now, so more later.

Also, I have not heard from the college friend of mine. Obviously school has every one busy.

[edit on 4-6-2006 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Communication Initiative
Non Fiction
Silent Superbug
Silent Epidemic
Survey June 2006
About:
Novel environmentally resistant
pathogenic and contagious
stem cell related
man made synthetic
Quorum Sensing micro organisms

1:08 into the video, the audio is not relevant like video one so it is better with no sound. Otherwise nothing new is really brought forth.

[edit on 4-6-2006 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I watched the video, and I must say that I am very disappointed. No credits, no names or institutions, no citations, documentation or otherwise. No way of knowing if what the viewer is looking at is what the video claims, and the stench of a hidden agenda sprinkled on top with that cryptic remark about the "Western Alliance". And no way of knowing who made it.

If this is another profiteer in the ranks of the merchants of pain they need to be discredited if not punished.

If this is a hoax it needs to be proven so, but my hunch is far worse. I think the disease is real and it is being milked for all it is worth. So what do you think?

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm going to see if there might be a way to see it at the Library.

Therefore, I cannot comment on the video itself.

However, your statement about the condition being milked for profit . . . I've been wondering about all these commercials being pushed lately, and so many people I know have been getting Crohn's Disease, IBS, LGS, plugged Lymph Nodes that need to be removed, Restless Leg Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and more.

There are all kinds of systemic diseases that also relate to Morgellons in the Systemic aspect. While the attention is on the fibers, there are many other manifestations that aren't being associated with this.

Especially the Fatigue and Lassitude (lack of motivation)

If it weren't for all the healthy foods and supplements I take, I'd be a couch potato.

There are many desperate people that have symptoms of Morgellons that post on Dermatology message boards who consistently are told by the Derms that they are imagining things. If you check the pest control message boards you will see people posting about lice that never goes away, and "invisible bugs" and rashes that started with scabies or lice, and people desperate to make the itching stop . . .

These are not ALL drug people. They don't know about Morgellons, but when I read their symptoms, and they are so familiar, I wonder . . .

Well, thank you for your comments so far, and I hope to read more - and see the video too.

Diana

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Matyas
I watched the video, and I must say that I am very disappointed. No credits, no names or institutions, no citations, documentation or otherwise.

I concur. Where's the hard data? More importantly, when did Google Video become the prefered outlet of serious biologists/virologists?

It's also strange how little information is out there about this film. The majority of the information seems to be in posts at other forums (including Morgellons). Most of those generally just link to the film site, and ask everyone to post the film everywhere they can, (a bad sign).

One poster at another forum seemed to know that the film originated in Europe, and he had prior knowledge concerning when film 2 was to come out. He seems to have the inside track on the film, but who is he?

Other than IP, the facts surrounding the film seem to be harder to find than Jimmy Hoffa.

Calling shenanigans is sounding reasonable at this point.

[edit on 6/4/06 by makeitso]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
More importantly, when did Google Video become the prefered outlet of serious biologists/virologists?

It is not, please see this link as it is above.
www.silentsuperbug.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso

Matyas
I watched the video, and I must say that I am very disappointed. No credits, no names or institutions, no citations, documentation or otherwise.

I concur. Where's the hard data? More importantly, when did Google Video become the prefered outlet of serious biologists/virologists?

It's also strange how little information is out there about this film. The majority of the information seems to be in posts at other forums (including Morgellons). Most of those generally just link to the film site, and ask everyone to post the film everywhere they can, (a bad sign).

One poster at another forum seemed to know that the film originated in Europe, and he had prior knowledge concerning when film 2 was to come out. He seems to have the inside track on the film, but who is he?

Other than IP, the facts surrounding the film seem to be harder to find than Jimmy Hoffa.

Calling shenanigans is sounding reasonable at this point.

[edit on 6/4/06 by makeitso]

The one guy who has prior knowledge, I'm guessing, is Southcity. He has this - I believe he is one who got it at a San Francisco hotel via bed bugs. He had his own site, and I forgot how he got hooked up with the maker of the video, but Southcity's website was already well known and I think he volunteered to help TamTam get the first video on his website, but I think they are separate now.

biology-online.org...

This link is a good overview of the situation by Sabrina. Not to do with the video, but she gives a good background.

The entire thread is too long to read, there is at least one person who googles everything possible and has a theory du jour with every new find.

I'd still like to hear more thoughts on the video. Yea or Nay.

Some of the Morgellons people have posted still photos and one guy, UK Guy has posted little video snippets of fibers he got from his body - they appear to have some activity going on around them. He posts on Lymebusters.

Diana

[edit on 4-6-2006 by questionhair]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Nah, if it was fake it would have debunked, the fact it hasn't. People around here seem fairly good at at tearing things apart and showing the fake. Hasn't been done with this.

So it is not guilty or innocent at this time for me still.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
It has been around at least since 1994.
IT IS REAL. It is not infectious via person to person.
It either a. causes hallucinations by affecting the brain - like a piron.
or b. is some sort of microscopic robots causing audio and visual hallucinations
It dosen't seem to kill you.
the wounds may be some sort of...nest for the flying white things.
The black things that you can dig out of your pores...larve perhaps? No idea. Intelligent or adaptable enough to resemble hair. over these forms a dried glue "fake skin" these things if you scrape them off are alive. Try to burn one with a lighter. No kidding I got the idea from "The Thing". They bolt! I think the fake skin thing is the flying thing.
There is a bunch of disinformants on this "thread". I've been studing this for quite awhile. I apologze if I havent done this right. I've never posted anything before. I am writing this from my home computer. I'm probably screwed.
Nothing kills these things! What is the point?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Puzzlepiece, do you have morgellons? Have you seen these living things run when you burn them? What is your experience?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by puzzlepiece
It has been around at least since 1994.
IT IS REAL. It is not infectious via person to person.
It either a. causes hallucinations by affecting the brain - like a piron.
or b. is some sort of microscopic robots causing audio and visual hallucinations
It dosen't seem to kill you.
the wounds may be some sort of...nest for the flying white things.

Nothing kills these things! What is the point?

Excuse me, but are you implying that I am one of the disinformants? I hope not. I'm trying to figure out how this, Lyme disease, and possibly TamTam's information might tie together, and how the CDC is going to take all of this seriously. But, it's really not a layman's job.

I just started posting on boards I saw people start to make fun of Morgellons people or when they didn't believe it was real. It bothered me that they assumed that Morgellons victims are trailer-trash drug users. There are doctors, scientists, nurses, teachers, engineers, grandparents, children and babies with this. It's bad enough to have this, but to have the doctors not believe or treat you for it, to have your family and friends not believe you (although they stop seeing you in person "just in case"), and to have the CDC continue to stonewall on recognition and research is baffling.

I don't have hallucinations, unless I hallucinate living in a normal world. If I was hallucinating, maybe I would see things that are "interesting" rather than work to do, dishes, laundry, barn chores to be done, landscape to be watered and weeded . . . .

I haven't seen "flying white things" - but I do believe that it is possible for someone who has the systemic fungal infection to be so full of candida that as it is pushed out it flakes off - if dry it can float on a bit of moving air. Candida acts like a plant that busts through the gut and branches out through the body. The anti-candida diet takes care of that. A systemic yeast or candida infection can affect the brain because any chemicals in food or drink have direct access to the brain.

Also, since genetically modified foods have been found to harm the mammal ingesting it, someone with a leaky gut will be affected by candida more than someone who has an intact bowel.

I'd read about burning these things and I experimented with burning some of the weird hairs, but nothing "bolted" - although once it burned, you could see it wasn't regular hair.

Yes, there is the biofilm "the dried glue "fake skin". I have thoughts on that. But we all have different ideas.

I do believe there are parasitic co-infections - not the same for everyone.

From all the reading I've done on the message boards for Morgellons, I've come to one conclusion . . . those who make changes in their diet and add supplements are able to reduce symptoms. Those who cannot give up their sweets or breads or sodas or beer continue to get worse. They feed the systemic fungus with sugar, yeast and carbs and it gets worse.

But, everyone has different manifestations. Each of us has a problem with it, but I hope you aren't including me in the "disinformation" accusation. This is complex and considering many possibilities doesn't mean there is an attempt to disinform.

Diana

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I beleive itis because the fibers are a physical trait that is not like any other symptom. It is not a symptom of any other chronic illness or disease, Thats is what distinguished it from the other possabiities. It's the positive unique identifier.

I've looked over the videos, took notes and have a thesis.

As for why the CDC don't do any thing about it is because it is not a disease. It is a man made synthetic micro organism. My quoted notes through out this thread highlight that straight from the video. It is man made, CDC doesn't classify it as a disease because it isn't. It is an experimental biological micro organism.

I have part of the thesis I will divulge;
A few years ago there was a deal about how to clean up contaminated areas of land, hazardous waste disposal areas and what not. Well bacteria were genetically modified to help clean these waste sites up, HAZMAT didn't have the capability required so science was turned to.

After some advancements in the genome program and genetic engineering, some scientists figured out how to make custom life forms. Based on simple cell designs it got more advanced from there. From what I have seen and read, I've concluded this is nothing more than an another example of how man has gone ahead and developed a new creation, possabily for as quoted "medical, military or INDUSTRIAL", which is what the program was for originally. Instead of useing the science for clean ups, they plan on future uses. Problem is this synthetic creation is out of control, and may have mutated into more than was originally intended.

That is all I'm willing to disclose for now, as I don't know for sure what exactly we are dealing with. The interest and facts about this speak for themselves, it is acknowledged but not a priority, almost as if people would rather not think about it.
We all know it is possable, genetic modification is nothing new and it is almost perfected. I say almost because only God is perfect, and no matter how hard man tries to play God's roles we will never be God.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I found an interesting article about this HERE

Dr. William Harvey of Houston said many of his chronic fatigue patients, including 17 with “mystery disease” symptoms, have tested positive for borrelia burgdorferi, the bacteria that also causes Lyme disease. He suspects the weird symptoms and parasites are not the cause of the illness, but are opportunistic infections and organisms taking advantage of the lowered skin immunity of people whose systems are weakened by the microbe.

There was a lot of info in it. There is a Dr. in Houston taking it very seriously. He too is getting frustrated with the other Dr.'s blowing it off.

Here is another one from Foxreno.com

KTVU broke this story last year and now we've learned more than 1,200 people nationwide say they have the same skin lesions and bizarre fibers. Ironically, most are in the medical profession. Adults as well as children have it and it may be contagious

[edit on 5-6-2006 by mrsdudara]

[edit on 5-6-2006 by mrsdudara]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join