It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outbreak of black, tar-like sweat in southern Texas?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This sounds so aweful.

I am wondering though, if this might be one of those viruses that was released when the ice started thawing.

I remember reading a few articles where scientists found different viruses and bacteria, that came back to life, so to speak, when thawed out.
We have no idea what kind of nasty things were frozen thousands of years ago, that are just waiting to thaw out and come back.

Looking at that map that was posted above, it looks like the places that have been hit have been mainly coastal areas as opposed to inland. So, it looks to me like what ever this is, it is floating around in the ocean.

A new addition to the web of life, kind of thing. The ice melts into the ocean, virus is released, and maybe infects the fish that we eat therefore infects us. Just a thought.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by mrsdudara]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Have you seen the pictures of whatever this stuff is??? Seriously? Go to the link and check out some pictures.

And if it was thawed from ice, wouldn't it be found more substantially....somewhere NEAR the ice? And not closer to the equator?!

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Maybe it is comming from both the north and south. Either way, I dont see the inland countries being hit yet. Going from the above map, it is found from the poles to the equator. I doubt that it would take that long to get to the equator. The ocean, and living creatures in it, are not exactly slow.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well, what do we know of that is common to those regions, besides direct NWO control. Maybe it's occuring as a natural defense against humanity. Have their been any documented cases of it infecting animals? Not that it would be easy to diagnose, but interesting to see the results.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Havent our toxic and nuclear wastes been dumped in the ocean? Could this be a result of that?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Although, I don't see this as the scenario here, if it did come from a melting glacier then it would make sense that it would need warmer water to regenerate or "come to life". Therefore outbreak wouldn't necessarily be happening at the point of inception.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
Havent our toxic and nuclear wastes been dumped in the ocean? Could this be a result of that?

These symptoms of fibers (worms or hairs) have been reported back as far as the 16th century. It was originally reported as a disease associated with infants and small children.

Source

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
These symptoms of fibers (worms or hairs) have been reported back as far as the 16th century. It was originally reported as a disease associated with infants and small children.

Source

www.popularmechanics.com...
Widespread reports of the strange fibers date back only three years, to the time they were first described online, at www.morgellons.org.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
My source is the Morgellons Foundation. This is from their history of the disease.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I wasn't questioning your information, I was just adding to it that widespread reports apparently only date back 3 years ago. Whether that means anything or not I don't know, but I just wanted to add it.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I really challenge ATS to be a bit more speculative, than believing on this issue...
especially the video

Have you ever popped a zit?
Now, can you even estimate if that zit, was the size of a baseball, how much it would hurt leaving your skin? or how much of an abcess you would have in the area you squeezed it from...

the gentleman who removed a baseball sized mass from his nose and his hand, is a poor con artist IMO...
Doesn't anyone want to see the hole it left in his nose, or hand... (from what i could see, there was no "hole"...
then why didn't he film it clearly?
and again, why didn't he get a better video cam and mount to use, for such an important reveal... (very poor quality)
And isn't it a bit wierd, that it looks totally different than the fibrous masses from morgellens pics?
And if he is being held in government quaranteen, isn't it a bit suspicious, that they would allow him to have visitors, and a dog (who could spread the disease among many?) and couldn't he have put the dog in another room, rather than have it going nuts the whole time?

Come on folks.... debunkers ought to eat this one up... (the video "evidence" anyway)

also, has anyone even bothered to read the doctors commentary that the original morgellen site mentions as the newest news?

The doctor has some very valid questions in regard to the legitamacy to the claims of these sufferers.
Why hasn't anyone found DNA of this fungus or creature? (very quick and simple these days)
Why is the only organic signiture in these samples from a human body, rather than a new life form?
Why hasn't anyone documented the SIZE relation of these samples? (not scientific in the least)

In short, the doctors are right to go slowly here...
Many of these fiber samples seem to mimic carpet fibers... hummmmm
Wouldn't it be a smarter leap, to think that someone who picks at their skin alot, might get some carpet fibers in a healing scab?

There is only one concern if this is real...
Is it the first nano disease? becuase it isn't biological from the test results so far...
and chemtrails do use a bio fiber "webbing" to help propogate the chemical that they release.
I have heard of issues with the bioweb material, but nothing like a non-organic nano fiber factory (which is essentially what this "disease" is)

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
The video is unrelated, and IMO a fake

I really challenge ATS to be a bit more speculative, than believing on this issue...
especially the video

What video? Did you mean to post in the "Parasite removal from hand" Video thread?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Sorry, i was unclear...

I am refering to the reference by an above poster to that thread, and video, as being related to this disease...

I should also post it in that thread, thanks

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This is definitely weird ! The photos of these fibres (from morgellonsusa.com...) look like cotton, hair or fine plastic.
I just cant get over how familiar they look..almost like someone has taken pictures of some type of kitchen scouring pads .

Yet some pictures Ive seen of them upclose look slimy and worm like.

I dont know what to believe..they look fake but there are so many people affected by this..

Im am GLAD Im not in Texas right now.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
So, are these just blackheads with fibers stuck to them? I'd like to see the diseases progress, if it really is contageous. If it is psychological, then we'll be seeing it popping up all over the place because of the spread of information. If it's physical, we'll see it spread from a central source.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Fuzzy, you might want to click on this link from Floh's earlier post:

www.morgellons.org...

The red areas are the ones affected by this disease. Just wait a few minutes while they pop up.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Does anyoe wonder why this just happens to coincide with the deployment of troops along the mexican border? Does anyone think some people may know a little more than they're saying?

Definitely strange. That correlation didn't even dawn on me until you brought it up.

This thread is giving me an X-Files vibe like the black oil like stuff that was running through people's bodies and controlling them.

Peace

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Just a consideration to throw in the mix...

Infected hair follicles have the same symptoms of these "fiber skin eruptions"

also, they are often accompanied by strep bacteria, that can cause redness and infection...

Also, consider that Doctors have delt with "matchbox" malidys since the begining of medical history... a matchbox malady is one that is brought into the doctor by a patient, as coming from the skin, nose, eyes, that seems to be by all visual checks, just common fuzz, that got in a wound...

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This article from the Reno Gazette-Journal is headed up "A Medical Mystery: Delusional parasitosis".

Patients claim fibers sprout from lesions and parasites crawl under their skin. Most doctors tell them it's all in their heads.

However, it does go on to discuss the physical symptoms that some people exhibit, and makes a link with Lymes disease and supressed immunity. The picture used does look quite similar patterning and coulouration to a pal of mine who was quite poorly with Lymes disease.

(edit as I can't seem to spell "quote")

[edit on 16-5-2006 by 0951]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
LTL

You make allot of sense. It could be as common as an infected follicle. Human hair is actually hardened protien (keratin) and can take on all sorts of characteristics. I can see where someone would have an infection with a coarse (terminal) or otherwise abnormal hair coming out of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join