It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outbreak of black, tar-like sweat in southern Texas?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It is from Chemtrails, I think some people are having weird reactions to them. Back in summer of 99 I was a car salseman, and one morning a bunch of car-men and I were walking out on the lot smoking and bs'ing, and one of the guys says hey check out the spider webs.

Over 400 cars with this spider web draped over all of them, from car to car.

That was my first summer of witnessing chemtrails. I think this Morgellons is linked to the chemtrails.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Maybe they are not "chem" trails, but biotrails.
Any one up for a research project o this, please, u2u me and lets get this going.

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
i still want to see pics of black sweat

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
I found a site with a wealth of photos and some information...
morgellonsusa.com...
After looking at those photos I recall reading somewhere that a few people had managed to get some samples of the material that is being released in the Chemtrail 'thing', the material they had collected were multicolored, and fibrous and looked ALOT like these photos. At first glance it reminds me of dryer lint.
I cant remember where i read that chemtrails were responsible and that those samples were of a biological nature..living organisms

Now why would the government want to spray us with a living organism? They also said this organism also had pharmaceutical properties???
Does that mean its laced with "something"? Well i wouldnt be surprised if they are using some agent to make us succumb to the NWO or something.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Ok, i saw it HERE.

This is very scary. WTF?

Biological components have now been identified in the two ground samples previously analyzed on www.carnicom.com. Numerous red blood cells, white blood cells, and unidentified cell types have been found within the sub-micron fiber sample previously presented and submitted on Jan 20 2000 to Carol M. Browner, Administrator of the United States Environmental Protection Agency. To date, Ms. Browner has refused to identify the sample delivered to her by certified mail, and to disclose those results to the American public. A visual analysis has now been conducted with a professional quality microscope on May 7 2000 that reveals the important discovery above. More information and images from this analysis will be presented in the future. Depicted above is one of two remarkable discoveries of clustered red blood cells which become readily visible after being subjected to immersion oil. The cells appear to be of a freeze-dried or dessicated nature in their original form within the microscopic fibers. Isolated and individual blood cells are interspersed throughout both of the samples which have previously been described. The surface of the cells appear to be modified in some way, but electron microscopy will likely be required to establish further detail. Professional medical analysis of the images and chemical analysis of the fibers, and the subsequent disclosure of those results, now exists as a fundamental need.

If anyone wants to do an Op/Ed on this one- be my guest

I think this has a lot of merit.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Ya i threw down that story and link 3 days ago on one of the older threads but guess it got lost in the massive shuffle that is ATS.

Check out my last paragraph, it hasnt killed anyone, but has caused some to take their lives in anguish of this crazy illness.

Heres what i posted over on the other thread.

Wanted to give a bump to this thread, guess morgellons is running rampant in Texas now.

External Source

Patients say that's the worst symptom — strange fibers that pop out of your skin in different colors.

"He'd have attacks and fibers would come out of his hands and fingers, white, black and sometimes red. Very, very painful," said Lisa Wilson, whose son Travis had Morgellon's disease.

www.mysanantonio.com.../news/metro/stories/MYSA051106.morgellans.KENS.32030524.html

Shes says he "had" it. Not that they cured him, he tragically took his own life from the anguish, pain and financial burden of it all. I mean if i had these things coming out of me and nothing could be done about it....Scarily enuff, i might even think about such drastic measures. According to the article, most doctors WONT even acknowledge the parasitic disease even exists. Scary sad times we live in.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Well, i'd say we have a huge conspiracy here, dont we???

I hope this thread stays alive because we all do need to research this one.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a decent microscope might help, especially when combined with thorough lab analysis, problem is you ideally have to do it yourselves or at least supervise the efforts (undesirable), unless you like to take risks with biased results (doesn't make sense, dismiss it!).

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Does anyoe wonder why this just happens to coincide with the deployment of troops along the mexican border? Does anyone think some people may know a little more than they're saying?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Does anyoe wonder why this just happens to coincide with the deployment of troops along the mexican border? Does anyone think some people may know a little more than they're saying?

If you read some of the links, they say these cases are in Texas, California, and Florida. So, no, I don't think it has anything to do with the deployment of troops.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
But they do coincide with areas with a high influx of illegal immigration. If they deploy troops to southern CA, and FL, then I'm worried. I really think that if it's man made, then it was our government that did it.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I'd say it's serious and the Morgellons Research Foundation think it is too:

www.morgellons.org...

further checks on the above site show other parts of the States and Europe and Australia - oh, lots of parts of the world have this. not nice at all.

you have to watch this map to see where the 'red' shades develop -- takes about 30 seconds:

www.morgellons.org...

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Yes, well, this is hardly the wrath of God. This appears man-made and very suspicious, imo.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Most. Disturbing. Thread.

EVAR.

Seriously, the pics at morgellonsusa.com... are straight unnerving.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Whats intresting is that these cases of this disease are occuring in patients who also had Lymes disease.

Forget the chemtrails. What about possible delivery by ticks? Or maybe new genetically engineered ticks carrying new genetically engineered bacteria? A new sort of freaky bioweapon? Could it be that the government released a new bio/chemical weapon in a test run in a few states: genetically engineered ticks or fleas that deliver either a weird biological or chemical weapon?

Here is an article from Popular Mechanics:

www.popularmechanics.com...

Interesting to note is that the CDC wont investigate, claiming that it doesnt have appropriate samples. And that most dermatologists and other doctors wont even investigate. In fact, the article tends to lead us to believe it is a psychotic illness, and that doping the patient up with meds is the answer. Suspicous indeed........

Its also interestinmg to note that this disease has popped up in the last three years with the fiber symptom.

Could the reported mental effects be some sort of chemical being spread by the ticks to deliberately make people crazy, thus making doctors less likely to treat?

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Why is it nowadays that a disease cannot pop up without someone thinking it's been man-made? Or it's a bio-weapon? Or our government released it to control population? Don't most people understand that we are human and that bacteria, virus, and organisms will always do what they can to invade us......without mans help in a laboratory. If we're rolling into the "end times" this kind of stuff is gonna snowball....God's gonna dose us up with lots of suffering.....Mother nature's payback is a bitch!

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I´ll go one better: what is it´s an experiment gone wrong?

There are similarities with nano probes... Brrr.

I was looking at these pictures of a Morgellons specimen and thought that they look somewhat similar to the things that were pulled out of a man named David A. Larson at us-government-torture.com. That website has something called The Larson Report, which details how this guy had found all these strange electrodes inside his body, many of them microsopic. Read more

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violent
Most. Disturbing. Thread.

EVAR.

Seriously, the pics at morgellonsusa.com... are straight unnerving.

Looking at some of the pictures on the later pages (pg 5-6) on that link is very disturbing. If those really came out of someone's body, then I think the Doctors explanation of Delusions of Parasites is a serious, serious misdiagnosis. What about the black tar like sweat? More than a cause for concern, I would say.

www.popularmechanics.com...
People with creepy symptoms find a diagnosis on the Internet. But are they jumping to conclusions?

Miles Lawrence, a landscaper in Florence, Texas, was supposed to be packing for a road trip to Las Vegas when he noticed his finger tingling. He stared in disbelief, he says, as "little spiny things" sprouted out of the skin where he'd just removed a splinter. He grasped one of the spines with tweezers and pulled.

Instantly, he says, a bolt of pain shot up his arm. He tugged on another one and the pain snaked up his neck. Then the really creepy part began. "It felt like bugs under the skin of my arms, in my joints," Lawrence says. "I freaked out."

When Miles Lawrence sped to the hospital, he was told he had delusional parasitosis and that the weird spines were "just dirt."

Seems to me there is more than meets the eye, here. I could be wrong, but I don't think all of these people are crazy, or delusional (although some probably are). Some of the objects photographed, said to have come from patients of whatever this is, are clearly not regular household fibres.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm not going to go off the deep end here. Let’s really think about this. I would venture to guess that this may be a mutation or sister of lyme disease. If it is man made it could be a genetically altered type of lyme.

Lyme is usually identified via a circular rash or lesion and as it progresses there is a numbness of the extremities as well as tingling. I would think this could be altered over time into this new disease.

Not to say that it's a militarily developed virus but imagine infecting an enemy with this, they wouldn't be able to fight a ground war.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
According to one of the sufferers, Taurox seems to help.

Taurox is an immune optimizer containing trillions of therapeutic molecules per dose, and is available in over-the-counter preparations. The main component of Taurox is a single pure ingredient, an organic material that is a modified dipeptide. Peptides contain amino acids which are the building blocks of proteins. A dipeptide is made up of just two amino acids. This creates a single molecule that cannot be broken down into other ingredients. Read more

[edit on 16-5-2006 by HardToGet]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join