It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chew on this.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There does seem to be an intellegence outside of normal time and space; as if the connections between things are in some way sentient. Overall, in general, I heve no problem with your theory.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
POTATO-------------Po taw toe

TOMATO-------------To maa to

its Entropy to me,
keep plugging away, someones bound to listen, eventually...

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by herm
...as if the connections between things are in some way sentient.

This much is possible & even probable...Even in today's societies (as screwed up as they are) suggest that everything is connected to everything else (Even if those connections are hard to see or don't even seem to make any sense). We can see this in the natural ecosystem & even in politics & economy. After all, the only "reality" that we can perceive are based upon our 5 physical senses...Even though we may have some kind of "sixth sense" (Spiritual Awareness?), it has been suppressed by the "leaders" & "power-mongers" in society so that these "spiritual connections" are harder to perceive; This is the conspiracy that binds us to the physical world so that those "leaders" keep us from having anywhere to hide from them.

It's also *because* of this spiritual suppression is why it's so difficult to prove any of those connections. I think the key clues to the spiritual connections deal with what is commonly referred to as the "occult"...Ghost stories, for example, might give some clue as to one of a possible myriad of afterlife possibilities.

Keep on researching people! Even more, deep contemplation needs to be combined with research (along with the idea of double-checking on your resources for that research).

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join