It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chew on this.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
if the earth planet is a living entity as you describe it (wich I kinda agree with you), then we're more like parasite then simple hosts.

Why, WHY are we a parasite? We're not a foreign organism that has invaded the body of the planet, we're a part of it. The society you live in makes the decisions for you, they tell you how to get your food, where to sleep, who to sleep with, how to pass your time, etc, etc.
You're a lot less free than you think.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by �any
Why, WHY are we a parasite?

Well, we didn't start out as being parasites (or a cancer, depending on the anology you want to use)...It was only after we evolved intelligence beyond the animal-level is when we started adapting the world to us instead of continuing to adapt with the world. To use the cancer-anology, we originally were a natural part of the planet, but we "mutated" into a different type of biological mass that started to attack all of the healthy biomass around us...

[Edited on 20-10-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

Why, WHY are we a parasite?

Well, we didn't start out as being parasites (or a cancer, depending on the anology you want to use)...It was only after we evolved intelligence beyond the animal-level is when we started adapting the world to us instead of continuing to adapt with the world. To use the cancer-anology, we originally were a natural part of the planet, but we "mutated" into a different type of biological mass that started to attack all of the healthy biomass around us...

[Edited on 20-10-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

But we need to use certain features of the planet to survive, and there's nothing wrong with that, it's the fact that there are a lot of things we do that we don't need to do to survive that are harmful to the planet, and most of us are forced into doing them by the society we live in, because if we don't, then the things that we DO need to survive are taken away...

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I don't know where everybody gets these mother earth theories about the earth itself being alive. Its simply a giant terrarium/fish bowl or whatever you want to consider it. A place for housing animals. Food grows on its surface either as vegetation or animals. Its just a giant mass for animals, thats all. No animal has been or ever will be a cancer on this planet as the planet itself is not alive for it to act as such.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I don't know where everybody gets these mother earth theories about the earth itself being alive. Its simply a giant terrarium/fish bowl or whatever you want to consider it. A place for housing animals. Food grows on its surface either as vegetation or animals. Its just a giant mass for animals, thats all. No animal has been or ever will be a cancer on this planet as the planet itself is not alive for it to act as such.

Can you prove that?

I can't prove that it is alive, but can you prove that it isn't?

[Edited on 20-10-2003 by �any]

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Come on lets sing it: Its the ciiiiirrrrrrcllllleeee of liiiiiiiiifffffeeee! Yea!

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   

if the earth planet is a living entity as you describe it (wich I kinda agree with you), then we're more like parasite then simple hosts.

Why, WHY are we a parasite? We're not a foreign organism that has invaded the body of the planet, we're a part of it. The society you live in makes the decisions for you, they tell you how to get your food, where to sleep, who to sleep with, how to pass your time, etc, etc.

Why do you talk to me about society???? LMAO!!!
We're not foreign organism (unless Rael is right lol..) but our comportement evolved into one really similar to parasite organism. That's why I said that. I think the # started to hit the fan when we got this great (sick) gift call 'intelligence', wich we weren't able to handle, and wich I supposed we were tricked in accepting, probably by some evil entity like you?

And how do you know all that? Right...you're satan...
God doesn't exist? Weren't you one of his angel?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Doesn't matter what we are, parasite, host, cancer, virus we are doomed if we don't kill ourselves first the Earth will do it for us. How? Yellowstone super volcano
It's like going through kemo (sp) thearpy.
The Earth will survive long after we have gone.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
Doesn't matter what we are, parasite, host, cancer, virus we are doomed if we don't kill ourselves first the Earth will do it for us. How? Yellowstone super volcano

This is the whole point that most people miss about the over-riding goals of groups like Greenpeace & (semi-related) actual "eco-terrorist" groups; They want to preserve the ecology of our planet, not to save the planet itself, but to save the human race *from the planet's revenge* upon us.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Why do you talk to me about society???? LMAO!!!
We're not foreign organism (unless Rael is right lol..) but our comportement evolved into one really similar to parasite organism. That's why I said that. I think the # started to hit the fan when we got this great (sick) gift call 'intelligence', wich we weren't able to handle, and wich I supposed we were tricked in accepting, probably by some evil entity like you?

Well I don't agree, the Celts were intelligent and they didn't # up their landscape, the Romans did that.

And how do you know all that? Right...you're satan...
God doesn't exist? Weren't you one of his angel?

Heheheheh, you're funny.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

Originally posted by Britman

This is the whole point that most people miss about the over-riding goals of groups like Greenpeace & (semi-related) actual "eco-terrorist" groups; They want to preserve the ecology of our planet, not to save the planet itself, but to save the human race *from the planet's revenge* upon us.

If I'm right and we're all part of the planet anyway, then this won't matter because we'll eternally exist within it.
But if I'm right about a foreign invader strip-mining the planet, then we're in real danger of being wiped out permanently.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 06:05 AM
link   
With a thread title like "Chew on This" I thought this was a continuation of "The Masturbating French Judge" thread....

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Okay, more thoughts.

The planet doesn't actually 'have' to be alive for this theory to work. If the consciousness is passed on through something which physically exists in the body then my idea stands up.
All living things on this planet are connected, bu that doesn't have to mean the planet itself is alive, maybe it is, maybe it isn't.
But if the planet we live on is stripped bare of all resources then the life on it will die and have nothing to come back as.
But I guess that's fine and dandy to those of you who are 'going to Heaven' isn't it?

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
With a thread title like "Chew on This" I thought this was a continuation of "The Masturbating French Judge" thread....

! The 'what' thread?!

Where's that?!

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   

If I'm right and we're all part of the planet anyway, then this won't matter because we'll eternally exist within it.

That's just my point...We *are* a part of this planet but we seem to have "mutated" into something dangerous to the overall ecosphere, perhaps like some form of cancer. We overpopulate & wipe out the "healthier" organisms & when there's nothing left, we continue to grow into wider areas while leaving a devistated area behind (or keep on degrading the area because there's no more room left to grow)...Sounds like a cancer, doesn't it?

The only way that this planet is to heal would be to severely deplete the human population & teach those that remain how to live with the environment rather than spoiling it for the purpose of profit or mere convienence. In one respect, this is one of the goals of the NWO...But they choose to use manipulation & destruction (in order to fill their wallets) instead of using knowledge & enlightenment (to fill their spirits) to reach that goal.

Adam Weishaupt said, "When reason becomes the religion, mankind will truly be enlightened"...In a way, that's true, but the NWO has always used greed for their religion, not reason.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 01:48 AM
link   
or satie boy can i call you that huh little one of few knowledge and less wisdom...

people like you have been sharpening the ax for a long time...
why, scared of the retribution christ is going to exact on your soul?...

i have a theory and i dont care if you want to hear it because it is fact...

we were seeded on this planet by our own choice...
some remembered the connection we shared before "birth" others didn't...
in atlantis there was a warring faction between those who remembered and those who didn't...
the two groups belial and sons of all that is...
the belial group thought that they were all supreme and should be worshipped at all cost even that of other lives...
the sons respected all of creation...
both groups are still ever present in todays society albiet under different names...
there was a pyramid war where mans will was amplified enough to actually change to tide of battle...
the sons of belial attempted to create the tower of babel to force others into adopting the same soul matrix as one being, forsaking all others within creation...
they eventually lost this battle due to their ignorance and underestimation of man...
coexistion lasted untill man had to be "reformatted" during the time of noah...
some old schools and even some new clubs know about this ancient history and even have technology from this ancient past today...
christ was sent down to prepare the "sons" for the jewish religion was hijacked by the belial group...
present day, christianity has also been attemptedly hijacked by the same group...
some know others fear knowing and rather play a part by being played...
time is near for a battle to end battles and the belial group is attempting to gather as many persons will as possible...

do you believe?
even if you dont you will be used as an instrument of war...
but even if you dont do you want to choose?...

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
or satie boy can i call you that huh little one of few knowledge and less wisdom...
Call me what you want, I don't give a crap.

people like you have been sharpening the ax for a long time...
why, scared of the retribution christ is going to exact on your soul?...
Sharpening what axe? Why should I be scared of a 2000 year old folk tale?

i have a theory and i dont care if you want to hear it because it is fact...
Fact can be proven, I'll read what you have to say but if you're gonna say it's fact, then back it up.

we were seeded on this planet by our own choice...
some remembered the connection we shared before "birth" others didn't...
in atlantis there was a warring faction between those who remembered and those who didn't...
the two groups belial and sons of all that is...
the belial group thought that they were all supreme and should be worshipped at all cost even that of other lives...
the sons respected all of creation...
both groups are still ever present in todays society albiet under different names...
there was a pyramid war where mans will was amplified enough to actually change to tide of battle...
the sons of belial attempted to create the tower of babel to force others into adopting the same soul matrix as one being, forsaking all others within creation...
they eventually lost this battle due to their ignorance and underestimation of man...
coexistion lasted untill man had to be "reformatted" during the time of noah...
some old schools and even some new clubs know about this ancient history and even have technology from this ancient past today...
christ was sent down to prepare the "sons" for the jewish religion was hijacked by the belial group...
present day, christianity has also been attemptedly hijacked by the same group...
some know others fear knowing and rather play a part by being played...
time is near for a battle to end battles and the belial group is attempting to gather as many persons will as possible...

do you believe?
even if you dont you will be used as an instrument of war...
but even if you dont do you want to choose?...

I don't believe, prove everything you've said beyond a shadow of a doubt and I'll believe and then I will choose something.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I read your theory and everyone has an opinion of their own but it sounds like someone has been ingesting too much '___' to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
It doesn't take into account the fact that man can survive away from the Earth.

yeah i want to see some elaboration on this

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehippiedude
I read your theory and everyone has an opinion of their own but it sounds like someone has been ingesting too much '___' to me.

Too bad I don't do any drugs, or you'd be onto something there eh?

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
yeah i want to see some elaboration on this

Well I don't have all the answers, I never said I did. This is a theory which makes sense to me. There could be hundreds of results from a human dying away from the planet. The energy could bounce back to the planet, the cell which contains their consciousness drifts through the universe until it is consumed by something, I dunno, it's just a theory and I can't prove any of it, apart from the Planarian worm thing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join