It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Warn - Huge Solar Storm Threat 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I hate to tell everyone this but Nasa and Noah both told us about all of this stuff 2 years ago when they spoke about the 2012 sunspot activity. According to them the activity will shut down the power grids, for up to 15 years.

The worst part is that what they forgot to mention to all of us idiot humans, and little folks is that big bad government that insisted on Nuclear energy years ago, never told us that the plants have to have electric or there will be a nuclear meltdown.

So for those of us that are sitting there saying, Ok we can make it for 15 years with no power. I hate to say it. You cant. Because your wonderful government screwed you over. Go Nuclear means just that because you will when the power all goes out.

The good news is you roughly have about 10 to 15 days to get your bumms as far away from that nuclear plant as possible before it blows, since most happen to have a back up generator. Of course once it runs out of diesel you better kiss your Bumm goodbye.

Just so that you know, most gas stations, dont run on the old fashioned pumps anymore, they all are electric now, so even trying to get diesel fuel to help keep it going would be impossible.

I dont believe Alaska has any Nuclear plants? Anyone in the mood for a trip to Alaska around 2012?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Wellll thank you so much for totally ruining my Monday!!

Now what the heck will we do, 10-15days hmmmmm.......We are all going to die a horrible death. Better find a cave or a deep hole to burrow into the side of a mountain or something, now I do not know, poooo

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I wonder if a solar storm could force our magnetic poles to switch just giving them the push they need to flip. Just a thought what do you think dont know if its possible myself
Double wammy .

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TM62
reply to post by ATSmember

who knows what tomorrow will bring. Hopefully the good things in life, family, friends and good health. Nothing else really matters.

Exactly :-) this is what I also believe. One should work his way towards these things. I was just curious in learning some scenarios just to be informed.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nickboss84

In order to cause a flip, the earth would have to receive a hit from a solar flare at least 100 times stronger than anything ever recorded in history. Some other things that could cause a pole shift would include: gravitational forces from another space body; a great movement of polar ice masses; impact from asteroid or comet.

Please keep in mind, there is great controversy within the scientific community as to whether or not these scenarios are viable for an imminent shift
. Now, that being said, there is a huge amount of evidence to support the fact that radical version shifts have taken place in the past. That meaning there is evidence that a pole shift has occured in a matter of hours/days, not gradually over an extended amount of time as many believe. If we were to incur a radical version shift, it's highly unlikely anyone would survive.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join