It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's theory regarding the "Soul Collector"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
i just want a good debate.

I'm sure without reading 107 pages you can tell me what connection Sleeper has to this.

We don't want books, video's, lectures anymore, we just want the truth.
I'm not expecting you to do that right here but connect the dots would help.
This thread was going smoothly then when sleeper came on the scene, neither you guys wanted to answer why he knows more, only that to read a huge thread?

It can be given in layman's terms at the very least.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by Denied]

John knows things because he had the privilege to talk with people that do know some of the facts about ETs on this planet and those on other planets.

John also has been in contact with ETs, he has been on their ships but unlike me they have not let him remember those encounters. There are many reasons they keep some people from remembering especially those people that carry a certain amount of credibility because of their celebrity status or their position in government office.

If the president of the United States came out and told the people that aliens from space are visiting earth most would believe him, even without a shred of proof, his word would do it.

The president has been with ETs but they don’t let him remember most of the encounters. However, he knows about ETs and is aware of the technology we get from them.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Mr. Lear

Do you know of any connections between incidents such as written about in the Mothman Prophecies, the construction of NRAO in Green Bank WV, and malungeons?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Originally posted by andy1033

john lear got this stuff from a remote viewers book. i cannot remember who but i have his book to. the americans were supposed to do a remote viewing experiment where they followed a man's soul after he died in a crash. the soul he said went towards the moon, and the remote viewer was warned to go away or he would die and it was not his time. this is where lear got this info. whether true or not i do not know, but it was an interesting story and shows that the americans and others have looked into these questions.

Correct andy1033. The book was "Mind Trek" written by Joe McMoneagle with the Ft. Meade Remote Viewers team. This incident led me to where our souls where going toward. The 6 miles high tower in Sinus Medii shown in the photo taken by Lunar Orbiter 3 photo#84M gave me a clue to where they might be being stored or processed.

Thanks for the reminder.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hi John, What do you think would happen if science discovered how to stop ageing, we never got old and we could live as long as we liked without getting sick, and dieing was down to choice rather than inevitability.

With hardly anyone dieing and hardly any new souls would be brought in as people wouldn't be having as many children, and less frequently, due to laws on population control which would no doubt be implemented in such a situation.

Do you think the beings in control of the soul collection would interviene because of the disruption of the soul cycles? or do you think that they have such a strong stranglehold over our governments that this type of scientific breakthrough would be suppressed?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
john did you ever meet that remote viewer, to talk about this subject and do you think that america has technology to intercept the process.

i am not saying it exists though, but i assume if you believe the remote viewer, the soul must be some sort of energy and i assume if true, wouldn't american government want to intercept that process.

also john, what would happen if a human dies on another planet that is not earth, if you theory is true. if he died on another planet, what would you think would happen to his soul, or do you not think it would matter?

[edit on 11-7-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The 6 miles high tower in Sinus Medii shown in the photo taken by Lunar Orbiter 3 photo#84M gave me a clue to where they might be being stored or processed.

Thanks for being here John. Do you have that photo? If so, can you put it here? I'd like to see it.
Thanks!

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I would like to know your thoughts on this. I believe that when we die, the light souls go back to where they came from, Heaven, the other side, or whatever you wanna call it, and have a choice to reincarnate. And I believe the dark souls have to come back to Earth rite away to be recycled/reincarnated.
Do you think it is only the dark souls that have to go to the prosessing center on the moon to be shipped back to Earth? or does every soul on Earth have to go there? I really hate the thought of having to be shipped to the moon to be prosessed when I die.

Also, where is the information about dying under water, is it on this site somewhere?
Thanks!

[edit on 12-7-2006 by SonyaChristina]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

This is the tower in the middle of Sinus Medii. It is over 6 miles high. It is made of a glass-like materiai that would make it invisible to telescopes on earth. The only reason you can see the image here is that the sun is in exactly the right position. You can see a tripod supporting the main structure. The structure supported by the tripod is actually a 'cube' although it is difficult to make out here because of all the reflected light. I am supposed to receive a 'first generation' of this photo in the next few weeks and I will post it when I get it.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by johnlear]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Originally posted by hogtie

Do you know of any connections between incidents such as written about in the Mothman Prophecies, the construction of NRAO in Green Bank WV, and malungeons?

No, sorry.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Originally posted by bramski

Hi John, What do you think would happen if science discovered how to stop ageing, we never got old and we could live as long as we liked without getting sick, and dieing was down to choice rather than inevitability.

Won't happen.

Do you think the beings in control of the soul collection would interviene because of the disruption of the soul cycles? or do you think that they have such a strong stranglehold over our governments that this type of scientific breakthrough would be suppressed?

Yes to both.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
That picture sure is interesting, was a conventional scientific answer given for that picture, say from NASA?

I would love to see that better image you will be receiving.

Ok, question relating back to Phil Schneider, he died in mysterious circumstances wouldn't you say, do you think he was knocked off?

Schneider was found dead in his Wilsonville, Oregon apartment on January 17, 1996. He had apparently been dead for several days (perhaps up to a week), and reportedly had a rubber hose wrapped three times around his neck. Regardless of such rumors, Tim Swartz writes that "Clackamas County Coroner's office initially attributed Philip Schneider's death to a stroke.

Some suggest Schneider was murdered. He suffered multiple physical illnesses (osteoporosis, cancer, injuries). Officially, suicide is the cause of death.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Sleeper/John:

There has always been a detention place on earth, on the moon and in many other locations. Not all souls are detained some leave this area the instant their bodies expire.

So one would assume that Earth was not inhabited by "souls" until they built the collector?

Wherever there is a soul there is a collector---for lack of a better term.

OK. Another question:

All these collectors that exist where souls exist - are they "being-made" (as opposed to man-made)?

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Re: alleged 'soul collectors' on the moon: I don't believe a word of it. Not one word. I regard it as total BS. BS and ridiculous disinfo. I can't believe anyone would grant it credence.

Is this what we've been brought to by cynical, human-hating HUMAN politicians, intelligence agencies, whore media and crack-pots-desperate-for-two-seconds-of-fame? Have we been rendered so lacking in common-sense by the endless barrage of concocted garbage being spewed at us from all corners, that we are prepared to even seriously consider such tenth-rate, 1950's-kids-science-fiction comic scenarios as 'soul collectors on the moon'?

Nope. Ridiculous. It's intelligence-insulting rubbish.

What next --- the soul-collectors are on a moon made of green cheese?

I'm not usually outright dismissive, but Lear's claims are fit only for derision and at best -- laughter. That's my opinion and for me: 'end of subject'.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
dock6:

Interesting response.

I'm 99% disbelief and 1% possibility with this.

Nothing has been proven or dis-proven.

As they always say; never say never

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoopnfunk
Yeah, the moon is just oozing with life... too bad any amatuer can grab a telescope and prove you wrong. BTW, I understand it is your belief that they are underground.. so are you telling me that under constant observation they have NEVER been spotted by casual night observers?

Please... stop wasting peoples time... I am guessing your out to make a profit in some way, it really is pathetic.

Zoopnfunk... did you know that the moon is in synchronous rotation with the Earth, and that we only see about 59% of the moon? Did you know that there is a side of the moon that will NEVER face this Earth? Don't you think that would be a great place to hide from humans? Don't you think its a little odd that only one side of the moon faces Earth? I do. Now how can a "casual night observer" see on this other side of the moon? Although there may be pictures flying around of the FAR SIDE of the moon, those images came straight from NASA. NASA is known for editing their own photos.

Maybe you should study a bit more about the moon.
en.wikipedia.org...

Someone asked about our souls going to heaven like stated in the Bible. Well, some people also say heaven doesn't exist. Yet I can prove to you right now, heaven exists. Go outside at night, and look up. You are now looking at the heavens.

dictionary.reference.com...

If Johns statements are correct, that our souls go to the moon and sometimes other places, then technically we go to heaven when we die. What about hell? What if hell was a part of or a place of the heavens? A place bad spirits are sent to after they reach the moon. It all makes sense in a way.

To all the people that truly disbelieve John (especially Dock6), I would like to know YOUR theory on life after death, and why do you believe that over John?

[edit on 12-7-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This question is John, but anyone that has info, please jump in:

Why does radio astronomy not show any evidence of ET activity on the other planets? Radio telescopes are excellent for showing us what gasses are present on planets, and it does not appear that any others in our SS have the a life supporting atmosphere. Are gasses being projected into the atmospheres of other planets just throw us off? Seems like a lot of extra work to me.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Radio Telescopes are probably not as accurate as we think. It says here:
www.nrao.edu...

That "irregularities in the ionosphere distort the incoming signals". Well what about the irregularities in the targets ionosphere or atmosphere? What about all the distortion received from space dust and debris between Earth and the target? All dust, rocks, water, or just matter in general, didn't just appear on Earth, they collected here from outer space. That random dust and junk would definitely distort the incoming signals as well. To say those signals are 100% accurate, without even being on the surface of the target to test those claims, would be out right illogical.

Thats my view.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
We can paint the picture a million ways it is all to relative to what is written minus the moon men in the soul recycling plant. Judging by doctrines involving reincarnation. However what ever gets us through we all need to believe in cabbage patches or moon beams.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I'm not usually outright dismissive, but Lear's claims are fit only for derision and at best -- laughter. That's my opinion and for me: 'end of subject'.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so unless you want to just name call, i hope you stick to your last statement, "end of subject"

I dont believe everything John says, but John is kindly taking his time out to have some great input on ATS.

Like pretty much all UFO/Alien information, its fused together with disinfo, what you take out of that, is up to you.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by Denied]

[edit on 12-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAES YVAN
Radio Telescopes are probably not as accurate as we think. It says here:
www.nrao.edu...

That "irregularities in the ionosphere distort the incoming signals". Well what about the irregularities in the targets ionosphere or atmosphere? What about all the distortion received from space dust and debris between Earth and the target? All dust, rocks, water, or just matter in general, didn't just appear on Earth, they collected here from outer space. That random dust and junk would definitely distort the incoming signals as well. To say those signals are 100% accurate, without even being on the surface of the target to test those claims, would be out right illogical.

Thats my view.

But I don't think that atmospheric disturbance, man made or otherwise, would ever make methane look like hydrogen. And NRAO is very good about being able to detect and identify interference.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join