It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's theory regarding the "Soul Collector"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
timeless test:

I'd suggest quoting the two paragraphs being referred to so the context isn't twisted.

The original:

Billions of other Earths like ours, with humans on them? Wow. And we have so much trouble just looking for another earth like planet in our galaxy, sounds like the aliens are farming us for our souls, maybe they feed on them.....

Do these aliens who inhibit the planets in our Solar system have any space stations orbiting these planets?

I'm *assuming* your deletion of the first paragraph - that the second paragraph and subsequent reply by johnlear referenced - was "overlooked"

Cheers

JS

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Curses... I told you I was confused.

As you were everybody.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
John

All souls are retrievable, dieing under water or under the ground makes no difference. Only some souls go to the moon and a few other detainment areas in this solar system, the rest are taken to other star systems for processing.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
However deep it is that the 'Soul Collector' on the moon can't retrieve it. I don't know how deep that is. Also the SC can't retrieve miners from underground.

O.K. so its not drowning so much as a "depth" thing. Isn't the SC allegedly located "underground" on the moon?.....

Man, I'm getting cornfused....

Do souls opposite the moon have to wait until moonrise to be transported? Does the mass of the Earth upset the system?

[edit on 11-7-2006 by MrPenny]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
John/Sleeper:

I have one question, two variations:

Where did the souls go before the collector was put in place?

Where do the souls go where a collector doesn't exist for a planet?

Cheers

JS

[edit on 11-7-2006 by jumpspace]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
John

All souls are retrievable, dieing under water or under the ground makes no difference. Only some souls go to the moon and a few other detainment areas in this solar system, the rest are taken to other star systems for processing.

Thanks sleeper. I stand corrected.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Originally posted by MrPenny

However deep it is that the 'Soul Collector' on the moon can't retrieve it. I don't know how deep that is. Also the SC can't retrieve miners from underground.

sleeper has corrected me on the issue of retrieving souls from under water and in mines underground. He says that all souls are retrievable and I assume he means from anywhere. I defer to sleeper because I believe he knows much, much more about it than I do.

Sorry for the confusion MrPenny.

Do souls opposite the moon have to wait until moonrise to be transported? Does the mass of the Earth upset the system?

I do not believe that souls have to wait for moonrise. We can pick up short wave radio signals from anywhere in the world. (Souls are not short wave, its the concept I am talking about.)

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ive seen you about and have seen a few of your post's.
Why does John hold you in higher regard to all this?

Sleeper will you explain what connection you have to all this.?

[edit on 11-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
John/Sleeper:

I have one question, two variations:

Where did the souls go before the collector was put in place?

There has always been a detention place on earth, on the moon and in many other locations. Not all souls are detained some leave this area the instant their bodies expire.

Where do the souls go where a collector doesn't exist for a planet?

To the nearest pub---

Wherever there is a soul there is a collector---for lack of a better term.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Ive seen you about and have seen a few of your post's.
Why does John hold you in higher regard to all this?

Sleeper will you explain what connection you have to all this.?

Denied, if you are interested in all this I recommend you find the thread, "Are Extraterrestrials Real? As Real As The Nose on you Face." and carefully read all 107 pages. It will take you several days but it will be well worth it. You will know sleeper and you will know the truth.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I defer to sleeper because I believe he knows much, much more about it than I do.

Just like that? *Snap!!* You'll adapt your beliefs?

Why doesn't the combined experience of thousands of cosmologists, astronomers, physicists, etc....have the same result? Certainly their work, research, and publications would seem to carry more weight than some anonymous poster...don't ya' think?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
That's a huge thread i never got involved in.

Can you not give it in a nutshell, rather than reading 107 pages?

This thread is about the soul collector and sleeper, you say, knows more, so can we not keep it in this thread?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

That's a huge thread i never got involved in.

This thread is about the soul collector and sleeper, you say, knows more, so can we not keep it in this thread?

John has flown in more aircraft than even the FAA knows about; the info is not all in my thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

And therein lies the major problem of education: Give it to me in 10 words or less or preferably a 10 second sound bite because I just don't have time. I don't have time to read, can I inject? Better yet:Can I pop 2 ufo pills and know everything? I could wash them down with a beer and feel good about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

And therein lies the major problem of education: Give it to me in 10 words or less or preferably a 10 second sound bite because I just don't have time. I don't have time to read, can I inject? Better yet:Can I pop 2 ufo pills and know everything? I could wash them down with a beer and feel good about it.

No, now your being just rude.
I was only being polite.
Can you blame me and others for wanting a crucial part of the picture, yet you want me to got through the marathon of reading a 107 page thread.

Yes, i see your point being that these days people want things fast, but dont disrespect me for asking the obvious.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

No, now your being just rude.
I was only being polite.
Can you blame me and others for wanting a crucial part of the picture, yet you want me to got through the marathon of reading a 107 page thread. Yes, i see your point being that these days people want things fast, but dont disrespect me for asking the obvious.

That WAS rude wasn't it? Strange how those things slip out. Please accept my apologies for being rude Denied, it was inexcuseable.

There is so much information in those 107 pages its really worth the read. I am putting all of what sleeper said into Word. I am up to page 45 in the thread and have 86 pages of Word. If you haven't read the thread by the time I finsh copying it I will send you a copy.

I hope you'll accept my apology for being rude.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i just want a good debate.

I'm sure without reading 107 pages you can tell me what connection Sleeper has to this.

We don't want books, video's, lectures anymore, we just want the truth.
I'm not expecting you to do that right here but connect the dots would help.
This thread was going smoothly then when sleeper came on the scene, neither you guys wanted to answer why he knows more, only that to read a huge thread?

It can be given in layman's terms at the very least.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

i just want a good debate.

I'm sure without reading 107 pages you can tell me what connection Sleeper has to this.

We don't want books, video's, lectures anymore, we just want the truth.
I'm not expecting you to do that right here but connect the dots would help.
This thread was going smoothly then when sleeper came on the scene, neither you guys wanted to answer why he knows more, only that to read a huge thread?

It can be given in layman's terms at the very least.

sleeper, its your turn.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
john lear got this stuff from a remote viewers book. i cannot remember who but i have his book to. the americans were supposed to do a remote viewing experiment where they followed a man's soul after he died in a crash. the soul he said went towards the moon, and the remote viewer was warned to go away or he would die and it was not his time.

this is where lear got this info.

whether true or not i do not know, but it was an interesting story and shows that the americans and others have looked into these questions.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think it’s absolutely ludicrous to believe that “we” are the only ones “here”. Mankind is so voracious in its belief that our species is superior over all. Why is it so hard to think there are other beings beyond our own existence? Maybe the tomfoolery of NASA, the government and the like coupled with Hollywood have closed our minds to the very possibility that there are other species / beings existing on other planets - and maybe even on our own.

I believe in God. I am not so naive to think that He would have created only our particular race, when we are literally surrounded by a myriad of other planets that can’t possibly be uninhabited. Why would He create only one species? To what end? For what purpose? Why wouldn’t He create other species as well? What about beyond our own solar system? That is such a vast space to think that absolutely nothing exists beyond our own system, let alone right in our own backyard.

It is quite possible that we, as a species, cannot handle nor fathom what lies just beyond our narrow sight. That we have been so “conditioned”, to quote Mr. Lear, that the mere thought of a species more intelligent and advanced than ourselves is literally a frightening concept – should that be “proven” true, that information would literally shake mankind’s very foundation and structural belief system; which may be the reason we are not told the truth – on anything - let alone other species beyond our own existence.

I will admit that to actually see another being would be frightening because, after all, we have all been “conditioned” to think that any other superior species whom we may come in contact with only wants to hurt us or experiment on us. I don’t believe that they would all be like that. If you think about it from another perspective, we are a pretty frightening species in amongst ourselves as well. I’m sure we have done our share of experimentation – we’ve done it on our own species. If there was any hostility towards our species, we may have brought that on ourselves.

When Mr. Lear mentioned the Soul Collector, I didn't much like that thought because I had been taught that all souls sit in judgement and then either go to Heaven or Hell. Being taught that let you know the consequences you have to face when you die. The way Sleeper described the Collector, made me think of the scene in Ghost where when the bad guy was killed, the "shadows" came "alive" and took him away. The Collector(s) may not be like that, but it was a creepy though just the same.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join