It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's theory regarding the "Soul Collector"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Lear, why dont you post to my comment on the sittuation?

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Originally posted by Thekherham

And that's what I say, Proof Please.

Tell me, John, why should I believe you, and not NASA, for example? You have to give me a reason to believe you. You can't just say, I'm right, and they're wrong. That just won't do.

There is not one reason on this, God's Green Earth why you should believe me, Thekherham. As a matter of fact I respectfully request that you not believe me. I just can't say they're wrong and I am right. It won't do. And thanks for the post.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Originally posted by Techsnow

Lear, why dont you post to my comment on the sittuation?

John Lear your stories are too out there. There is no proof for your outrageious claims.

Your assuming too much in your stories and though there are a lot of conspiracies you can't assume that there are alien bases on EVERY planet in the galaxy.

I know just as well as you that there are alien crafts orbiting around the Earth. As far as that, both you and I know there is no info.

John Lear, your hear say is too far out there. I'm calling your bluff and I'm saying that the only info you know is the same as I ( there are alien crafts around the Earth) besides that I believe you have no idea what else is going on and anything else that you claim you know you are claiming for attention.

Sorry Techsnow, and please accept my apologies for the delay. I had to take my grandson back to his mother and it was one hour and a half drive across the Las Vegas valley at 5pm in the afternoon with traffic at its worst in 109 degree heat and I am beat! I can tell you one thing: its not like this on Saturn. I am not assumming there are alien bases on EVERY planet in the galaxy. I am saying that there are alien (at least to our way of thinking) civilizations on almost every planet in the galaxy.

Yes there are certainly alien craft orbiting the earth. They are also landing. They are also working with some parts of our government. They are also working with every living human being on this earth. There are BILLIONS of other earths just like ours, all over the universe with humans just like us.

My bluff is called. You win. Thanks for the post. Oh, and as far as claiming attention, I haven't even been able to start a thread because I am too busy answering questions in threads started by someone else.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Originally posted by jra

Well said. I myself see no reason why I shouldn't believe what NASA, ESA or other scientists and astronomers (who arn't related to NASA) tell us. They at least give lots of data and supporting documentation that all seems to add up and make sense. There are ways to get an idea of what a planets surface/atmosphere is like through the use of different filters on a telescope. Different elements reflect/distort light in different ways. I'd think even an amature astronomer would notice if Venus was all green. We'd definately notice if the Moon had a blue sky. You wouldn't need to be a professional astronomer to see that.

Well said JRA. I noticed the airplane in your avatar. You probably know that I am an Life Associate Member Roadrunner. I agree with everything you have stated in your post. I am certain that had Neil Armstrong noticed the sky was blue on the moon the first thing he would have told the public was, "Hey you guys! You're not going to belive this!. The sky is blue on the moon!" Instead, Neil has spoken only twice in 37 years. On the second occasion, at the 25th Anniversary of the Apollo 11 landing on the moon at ceremonies in the White House, he spoke 302 words. Among those words were these:

"Today we have with us a group of students among Americas best. To you we say we've only completed a beginning, we leave you much that is undone. There are great ideas undiscovered; breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truths protective layers. There (that) are places to go beyond belief. Those challenges are yours. In many fields, not the least of which is space, because there lies human destiny."

Thanks for your post.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
There are BILLIONS of other earths just like ours, all over the universe with humans just like us.

Billions of other Earths like ours, with humans on them? Wow. And we have so much trouble just looking for another earth like planet in our galaxy, sounds like the aliens are farming us for our souls, maybe they feed on them.....

Do these aliens who inhibit the planets in our Solar system have any space stations orbiting these planets?

Seems like all these aliens get a big kick out off watching human souls being collected and relocated in bodies on the planet Earth, does anyone else have a problem with this? Why are they so interested in our souls.... does the bible and its claims of devils having a taste for human souls refer to these aliens?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Human souls are energy providers to the lizards etc. They feed on it aka the matrix. The grid encircles the earth and traps us all by illusion. so some say.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Yikes, we are cattle......
, time to use our intelligence to get out of this trap, I don't like to live like a sheep, So when is "God" suppose to bust us out from this trap?

So is that what most religions on Earth are? A way to get out of this trap? Chirstianity, Islam, Budisum, Scienology....etc etc.?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Originally posted by ixiy

Billions of other Earths like ours, with humans on them? Wow. And we have so much trouble just looking for another earth like planet in our galaxy.

No trouble in looking or finding. There is, however, a major glitch in getting that information from NASA to the public.

Do these aliens who inhibit the planets in our Solar system have any space stations orbiting these planets?

No, they don't inhibit the planets but they do visit them.

Seems like all these aliens get a big kick out off watching human souls being collected and relocated in bodies on the planet Earth, does anyone else have a problem with this?

They don't get a kick, thats their job.

Why are they so interested in our souls....

Thats their job.

does the bible and its claims of devils having a taste for human souls refer to these aliens?

The bible is a collection of stories, some true, some not. The story about the 'taste for human souls' is apocryphal.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Retired airline pilot currently working a gold mine in eastern Nevada.

My father does, as well. He's outside of Elko, NV.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Dear Mr John Lear,

These aliens who are in control of the "soul collectors", what if the intentions are bad? We are still powerless against them should they prove to have evil intentions, why is the general puplic still being kept in the dark about this, do they have something to hide?

Is this done so that they can continue their "experiment" so long as we are ignorant of them? Imprisoned without knowing that we are in a prison? hmmmmm....very smart of them.

Are they really interested in enlightening us or are they trying to keep us ignorant and imprisoned. They don't seem want to help us at this stage.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
On the topic of "reincarnation". From what i know, reincarnation is where your soul, essentially your "living beng" lives on when you are reincarnated for example in another person in some other time or maybe a lllama or something. Well, my question is, is there a certain number of souls? People or living beings keep getting reincarnated (as the tenet goes) but what happens when the souls run out?? (overpopulation... or is there some kind of life or death cycle governed by a so-called equality ?)

sorry in advance if what i wrote doesn't have anything to do with this thread or if it's a ridiculous string of questions,
Vicarious

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
What caught me off-guard Mr Lear, was your mention about dieing through drowning ( in water) and a Soul not being able for collection as a result of dieing in that manner. As you further put it - "Lost Souls". I assume I'm paraphrasing your thoughts correctly.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
What caught me off-guard Mr Lear, was your mention about dieing through drowning ( in water) and a Soul not being able for collection as a result of dieing in that manner. As you further put it - "Lost Souls". I assume I'm paraphrasing your thoughts correctly.

Dallas

That is correct. Those 'lost souls' will be retrieved next time they clean out the petri dish. Usually about every 25,000 years.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Is it all deaths by drowning? Can you clarify that? I'm confused due to the varied ways and means of drowning; shallow wading pools, thousands of feet of open ocean, baths....

Is it because of the physical water or the manner of death?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Is it all deaths by drowning? Can you clarify that? I'm confused due to the varied ways and means of drowning; shallow wading pools, thousands of feet of open ocean, baths....

Is it because of the physical water or the manner of death?

However deep it is that the 'Soul Collector' on the moon can't retrieve it. I don't know how deep that is. Also the SC can't retrieve miners from underground.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

However deep it is that the 'Soul Collector' on the moon can't retrieve it. I don't know how deep that is. Also the SC can't retrieve miners from underground.

Strange.
so underwater, any amount or underground, and the soul can not be retrieved?

I don't get it, how can something so significant, that can collect the billions of souls, and transport them, travelling through space and our atmosphere, so to speak, cannot penetrate under water or land?

John, also thinking more about that idea, what about, say someone who dies in a cave, or rubble, what if someones house falls down on them, is that not underground?

Regarding water, say someone dies in the bath?, swimming pool, partially in the water??

Just seems to raise a lot of questions.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by Denied]

[edit on 11-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What about the souls of bad people, for example, Ted Bundy, who caused so much horror and grief and sadness, etc? Shouldn't his soul be thrown into the trash and not recycled? I don't think that bad souls should be recycled. Too much bad Karma from those souls! What happens to the bad souls, like Serial Killers, Sexual Predators, etc?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Strange.
so underwater, any amount or underground, and the soul can not be retrieved?

I don't get it, how can something so significant, that can collect the billions of souls, and transport them, travelling through space and our atmosphere, so to speak, cannot penetrate under water or land?

I believe that is the way it works. Of course, I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You say you could be wrong.

So with all due respect, does that mean that its possible that maybe part of what you have been told might not be true?
How much faith do you hold with the information you know.?

PS, Thanks for answering mine and others questions, i do appreciate it, and I'm sure others do to.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

No, they don't inhibit the planets but they do visit them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by John Lear.

I can't take you to Venus to show what a nice place it is, that the people there look just like us but are much more advanced socially and technologically. No sulphuric atmosphere, no exloding volcanos, no 90 bars of pressure all spoon-fed to you by mainstream science.

If we could go to Mars we would find a population of 600 million people very similar to us if not identical but mostly living underground because of some climatic disaster.

If we could go to Saturn your mind would not even be able to comprehend the beauty of the awesome technology of the people living there.

I'm getting confused now Mr. Lear - are the planets inhabited or simply visited?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join