It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's theory regarding the "Soul Collector"

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Take your relgious/cult preachings to another thread as your really taking this discussion off course.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Ok so let me get this straight.
Now we're equating John Lears 'soul catcher' with Hubbardism?
No wonder UFOlogy is in the tubes.
There's no serious UFO discussions here....move along.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Dumbass suppressives ( www.scientologyhandbook.org... ) . Again, you call the organization names but can't do what it takes to actually look at the information I am citing. There is aboslutely no intellectual or credible discussion with those that attack Scientology; you are hopeless. Full speed ahead.

I've already gotten three people inquiring about Between Lives Implants. How many people have you thrown off today? I win.

My evidence is huge for this thread, massive in fact.

p.s. Stop creating new ATS screen names to add more credibility to your argument in numbers. I see through you like glass; and you're not ready to deal with someone like me.

Now, back on topic:

"Ok, now that i'm back to my senses, no i'm not leaving ATS and no i'm not going to move my discussion onto another thread. You don't own this thread John. This is abovetopsecret.com not johnlearownsATSbecauseheisfamous.com

www.scientologyhandbook.org...

This is probably my favorite one i've found so far that explains the Scientology religious philosophy. Explains a lot and is extremely useful. This is really a gem of a website, there's also a huge book that this is based upon.

And further, John- your information correlates a lot to a tape from LRH called "between lives implants" that was done long before you came out with this information.

And further, L. Ron Hubbard goes into it in more detail. Scientology is huge in its aims. It is literally all-encompasing. When it comes to all of this ufo information, well, that's just a part of our history as beings- there's no getting passed that. And in my opinion, they have the monopoly on credibility when it comes to this subject. There is simply no one else, no other group, no other organization that even comes close to what Scientology can do for you: Free you as a spiritual being.

Best part about it all, is they're so much bigger than the problems most of us on these threads speak of. This is why Scientology probably doesn't even care about the stuff we all complain and worry about everyday when it comes to disclosure and possible reprocutions, and even worse. It's handled.

Stop shunning this any longer- find out for yourself. This is higher level material but is not a secret, further I don't believe it to be something any regular person would be urged not to hear right away if they were highly interested, so I believe you would have access to it if you wanted (and this goes for everyone interested in this collector information). I can't guarnatee you'll get access to it because everyone is unique, but good luck if you try- it's mind blowing and extremely interesting. Also, i'm only speaking about this here because you all are so interested in ufos and aliens- and obviously I am extremely interested and have so much fun with the topic. You should have the correct information. I've made some mistakes in the past, I should have just told you what exactly to look at for this information. Well, here it is. I wouldn't go up to my couison or random person on the street and say 'Hey guess what, aliens exist, here i'll show you all about it.' But you all are extremely interested in it, so there it is if you want."

[edit on 26-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
You don't need Scientology, The Graze, Religion, or any external pseudo-authority. That is the exact reason why humans are in this situation to begin with. When you want to actually be free spiritually then you will stop looking to these sources and look within yourself. Nothing wrong with reading all the stuff and using discernment to take what you think fits for you. But to be spiritually free is to take responsibility for your own spirituality. Humans willfully give their freedom up for information. It's just a trap. Free yourselves. Each and every one of you was given everything you need.

Just like this soul collector thing. Whether it's real or not is unimportant. If you don't believe it can affect you then it can't, period. If you believe it can affect you then it can.

Now while incarnate, certainly, I don't want to believe that people willfully allow retards in office to control them but it's there and I have to deal with it. But the next realm is where you actually do create your own reality. If you fear something it will be manifest for you to experience. If you choose to be free from all fear and all psuedo-authority, then so be it.

My whole thing about the soul collector is that's it's just another twist on words. If it's real then it's a spirit collector, an energy body collector. Astral body or whatever you want to call it. The soul is a level above that. No being can control your soul unless you willfully believe they can. Soul is outside this energy/matter realm. It is inherently free.

But ya know, we each have our paths to choose. And it shows true love to show allowance for other's paths, even in thought, even when we know they are choosing something that may be detrimental.

This matter realm is just meant to allow for a choice on how you wish to interact with the universe around you. If you feel that the universe is there for your benefit alone then you will experience the full ramifications of the path in the next realm. If you feel that you are here to benefit others then you will experience the full ramifications of that in the next realm. If you want to skip the next realm then it takes wisdom of both those choices and the showing that you understand how the universe works.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hmm, seems some are uncomfortable with the glaring fact that Hubbard was 1st. Mentioning that is 100% on topic like it or not.

T Lobsang Rampa also mentioned going to the moon out of his body, does that mean I'm hijacking the thread & trying to sell Rampa books? of course not. The Hubbard references are on topic, live with it.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by Black Sword]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   

How many people have you thrown off today? I win.

Typical mindset of a Scientology cultist.

Black Sword
The reference is fine, the preaching however is not. Hubbard did not specifically enlighten his sheep to a "soul collector" to my knowledge. Please reread the thread title.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by hiii_98]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Actually yes he did in the 8008 book. Sheep? how silly. Cult? even more silly. I love how people cavaleirly toss about that word as though they were some sort of an authority on something they know very little about & "obviously" are not any sort of an authority on because they never studied it. It just tickles me pink whenever I encounter that sort of juvenile pseudo intellectualism.

How is the word "cult" defined?

Webster's Dictionary defines a cult as:
"1. A formal religious veneration 2. A system of religious beliefs and rituals also its body of adherents; 3. A religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious: also its body of adherents; 4. A system for the cure of disease based on dogma set forth by its promulgator; 5. a: A great devotion to a person, idea, thing; esp.: such devotion regarded as a literary or intellectual fad, b: A usually small circle of persons united by devotion or allegiance to an artistic or intellectual movement or figure."

This definition obviously could include everything from Barbie collectors to old "Deadheads" and Elvis fans. American history might also include within such a definition the devoted followers of Mary Baker Eddy the founder of Christian Science, or the Mormons united through their devotion to Joseph Smith. Both these religious groups were once largely regarded as an "unorthodox or spurious".

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
And here is the inferred meaning...

There is a more objective usage which clearly identifies certain recognizable characteristics of destructive cults - traits such as:

a charismatic leader demanding total authority,
the use of "controlling" techniques,
social and physical isolation,
extreme or fanatical behavior, and
secrecy and deception.
Site convention
There is yet another meaning for the word "cult." This defines a group of people who are devotees of a certain personality. Such a personality may or may not be alive

That what makes it silly. & tossing turds at others spiritual interests I might point out is also not related to the thread material. Got your point on preaching though.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Enjoy talking reading definitions to yourself, this entire thread has lost its luster thanks to you two. I'm out.

(as'hol')
n.

[Slang] a person who is stupid, foolish, despicable, a scientologist, ect.

Oh before i leave you guys might want to take a peak at South Park's summary of scientology and how insane the beliefs of this cult really are. When your done laughing, remeber some of these wackos actually believe that doctrine!! LOL

Check this link out: youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Good, another troll sent on his way. & another non expert demonstrates his ignorance.

Southpark??!! as a source! what an idiot.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Thanks BlackSword for sticking up for the facts

I would like to address some points here again.

A) I am not saying John Lear's theory is based upon Hubbard and his people's findings. That would be saying something along the lines of, if 300 years ago, two different sailers saw Great White sharks, then one must have stolen the other's experience and labeled it his own. Was Hubbard first? Yes. Did John know that? Most certainly no. Do I give John credit for being awesome? Yes. Do I disagree when John calls the organization I think is incredible a scam? You bet your ass I do, but he like anyone is entitled to an opinion, and i'll defend the right of a person to have an opinion to the death. John is misinformed, he is not anti-social.

B) Scientology 8-008 and the tape lecture titled "Between Lives Implants" cover most of the material pertaining to this entire thread, and many more- going in depth to soul collectors, death and life, the soul of man, and other important factors one must study.

C) It is very interesting to see how the majority of Scientology haters are indeed Anti-Social personalities. For a list on what types of people these are, check this link: www.scientologyhandbook.org...
These types of people are extremely afraid of anyone getting better, and will fight THAT to the death. Just because someone doesn't agree with Scientology does not make them an anti-social. They could have false information, be completely dominated by anti-socials, or be confused.

The trick i've found in figuring out fast if someone is anti-social pertaining to this is how intensely someone will go to attack Scientology. In this case with "hiii_98" he created a seperate account, quickly posted to raise his points to counter suspicion, and then followed his point to make it seem like the dominant opinion. Further, he brings up South Park and acts like a raging d*ckhead. Then says inflamatory remarks hoping to get you all to shake your head. News for you; you're on a ufo forum. This ain't Kansas anymore. You deserve the correct information.

Don't be swayed by such characters. You need to have the proper technology of handling these characters, and that can be found at any Scientology Organization and through books at the store.

D) I don't get paid to do this. I have a regular job. I have a lot of fun talking about UFO's, I care, know it works, and want to help out.

Now my challenge to any of you, is listen to the tape, buy the book, buy the tape, and let's have a serious discussion on soul collectors. I am offering evidence, let's find out why it's legit, and let's discuss.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
My personal opinion about souls is:

it's always been known that each child is assigned a guardian when it is born. And that guardian is part of a large tightly organized governing system and is responsible for watching over that particular human until the human dies. Then that guardian or one of its kind takes the soul back to where it belongs, where it is under the control of other entities.

Guardians are non-human aliens that have very little in common with humans and in order to guide the humans within parameters they create both good and bad supernatural phenomenon. From this phenomenon humans develop religious belief systems and live by those systems even when the guardians have stopped creating the phenomenon.

So the guardians only have to create an occasional miracle or demonic manifestation and all the humans straighten up and fly right. In this way guardians maintain individuals and cultures.

It's a very complex system and all the guardians have to work very closely together and are under constant guidance from their supremely strict superiors. And the entire system is monitored and directed by a central computer-like mind.

So every soul is attached to a guardian, a guardian group, a governing system of controllers and overseers, a central computer mind, as well as actual medical staff who continuously monitor and tend to the well being of the soul as it is experiencing the illusory world of the earth.

In order to make the soul learn properly it is given a sense of separation from any controlling force. This teaches it a feeling of responsibility for its actions and thoughts.

So in effect the soul is like a person who has been placed into a hypnotic trance and awoken inside a virtual reality where every single thing is controlled, and also hypnotised into believing it is a certain personality with feelings and thoughts of its own. In this way the mesmerized and deluded soul can be safely walked through any life on the earth without suspecting it is part of a controlled setup designed to bestow priceless experience to the soul.

So what I am getting at is 'there is no such thing as evil outside of this earth realm, unless it is illusory evil in some other virtual reality training ground created by the aliens. And there is no evil aliens who are trying to take over or exploit us. And there is no satan or devils or evil entities except for humans themselves and the false evil manifestations created specifically to frighten and control humans.

So what does all of this mean? Well basically it means you are an eternal soul in a fully controlled learning area where your soul is 100% safe and guarded at all times, even when your earth body and mind are in mortal danger. And there is nothing to fear and nothing to hate outside of this earth zone because all of the control that places and holds us here is done out of pure love by the most wonderful beings who would never do anything to harm our souls.

So the idea that any force is a threat to our souls or is from outside of this earth realm and is evil, is totally false and hogwash. All that religious talk of evil forces is purposefully created by the souls guardians in order to establish a framework of parameters within which to contain the artificial minds that cover the souls.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Does anyone have a link that is working to the file that started this thread in the first place?
Denied, are you still here?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hi Tomra, seems the links have died, and i dont have another copy of it.
Maybe u2u the poster whom i originally asked, if i could use the link.
He/she may still have it.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
So Lear doesn't like Scn, fine. Perhaps someday he'll show a little class & acknowledge Hubbards pioneering work done in the 50's while Lear was in diapers.

Cudos to him for speaking on this subject. he gets the same treatment Ike & Lazar get. Wilhelm Reich got wonderful treatment as well. As did Copernicus, Gallileo et al.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
the aliens want humans to think this earth reality is something to defend, and that includes the earth human form. Then the humans become fixed more firmly in the virtual reality world because they fervently become involved or obsessed with protecting this world and their bodies from outside danger, which just so happens to be purposefully made for that reason. People ask 'why doesn't god do something to help the earth if he is so powerful' and the answer is the gods are purposefully creating the problems in this earth school, because problems with this place lock us here perpetually.

So when an alien explains reality to a human it will explain that there are dangers threatening the earth and its people. It will put a spin on the story just to keep the human from becoming free. The human may be told or shown there is a soul catcher but a spin will be put on the story to make the human think it is an evil device. So in this way humans can be educated about reality but they fight against reality with all their will because they have been programmed to think it is evil and run by the enemy.

Most often aliens create experiences for humans and use other aliens as the enemy in those experiences. While on the other side of the world or somewhere else those enemy aliens are playing the part of the good guys, and the bad guys are the ones playing the part of the good guys on the other side of the world.

In this way the aliens use ordinary aliens and ordinary truths, which are by no means bad or evil, to create these lavish experiences and stories that program the humans into believing there is a huge war between good and evil going on.

In this way the humans learn a little about reality, such as they know aliens are real, but they cling tighter to their earth reality because they also learned there is great danger facing us from other aliens.

So the alien teachers of this earth school are able to educate humans about aliens and gods while at the same time using opposing aliens and devils to create reasons for the humans to remain fearful.

The reasons for this is 'there is nothing whatsoever to fear. There are only good beings doing normal types of work associated with maintaining the earth school.'

So even though there is a soul catcher or central hub where all souls are processed it is not something evil or run by the enemy. It is simply a part of the greater reality that we will all one day awaken to.

That's what I've found to be true anyway

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Whatever the ET aliens are attempting to educate us about, it isn't very effective.

It's like going to elementary school but the teachers are hiding and don't really talk to the children while the kids run amok, playing "smear the queer" all day.

Why don't they just come and tell us some useful stuff?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
My opinion is that they, like us, have bad people at the top controlling decisions. The people at the top don't want us to be freed and come to their awareness. The people at the bottom probably do care (wait people... i'm so used to mixing them together these days, the ALIENS) and try to help.

Same goes for Earth and the majority of powerful groups. So in that sense I believe Probed is correct. However, I don't believe the entire leadership or administration is in it for our best interests. If that were the case, we wouldn't know death the way we know it (or don't know it) today.

But yeah, I feel ya...

P.S. Probed, can greys read human text? If so, what language(s)? Or is their whole thing based on ESP and symbols?

[edit on 28-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Probed, just because it was done to them doesn't mean it should be done to us. You know what i'm talking about more than most.

But at the same time I can't blame them, they don't know yet (at least the majority).

I want to quickly touch on the anti-social topic again here. Please review that link I supplied above again. That applies to all beings, not just here on Earth.

And yet again, that's where the problems start.

So who's got the technology for these electric boxes and 5 billion, looks we've been "collecting" the wrong types yet again

[edit on 29-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
My first posting!! Anyway, I think that this tower may be what keeps the moon in the orbit that it has. In "Alien Agenda" by Jim Marrs, it shows the natural impossibility for the moon to orbit as it does. It is contrary to man's understanding of psysics. It's rotation, it's phases, etc. This may be the top of a much bigger object under the surface that helped to guide the moon through space to it's current orbit. An engine if you will. The very fact that the Moon exists in it's current orbit is proof that it cannot be natural. Marrs goes into a much greater detail that proves this fact. It is unique to say the very least. It is a perfect observatory for a race that wants to have a very close look at what goes on here, as well as a base of operation. A perfect home for Mother Ships as well as the classic disks. Although some do not need this kind of closeness, as some go anywhere instantly by a dimentional rip. I feel that many who are abducted in mass events, are taken there. Who knows what lurks below the bowels of the Moon. After all, that's a lot of Swiss Cheese !

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join