It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's theory regarding the "Soul Collector"

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
negative time your soul is divided through the interposition of the singularity the energy retains through position and your soul travels back in time!

The grays and other aliens primary framework is time itself. They get information beamed to them from the central mind at precise moments and they act on it straight away.

They are in control of all humans and so humans keep seeing all these strange coincidences. Like every time some of them look at the clock it will be 11:11 or something like that. The humans don't know what's doing it but it's the grays configuring the humans every move to coincide precisely with time.

Also they split the soul's consciousness so that people live many parallel lives and learn a great deal more than they would from just one life.

The problem is that once we find out about the control and meet the controllers then we effectively interfere with their system. So this path towards disclosing the alien presence is actually the most serious possible path that humanity can undertake. For it reveals truths that shake the very foundations of our realities, and wipes away the fabric of our social structures to some degree.

[edit on 24-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
The problem is that once we find out about the control and meet the controllers then we effectively interfere with their system. So this path towards disclosing the alien presence is actually the most serious possible path that humanity can undertake. For it reveals truths that shake the very foundations of our realities, and wipes away the fabric of our social structures to some degree.

So why are they allowing people to know the controllers? Why are they waking people up? Are we simply coming to the "shift" and happen to be alive at this time on this planet?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think it's solely due to technology and science. The controllers have normally been able to keep us in check with religious manifestations. But now they have to demonstrate that they have superior technology so that we don't get too puffed up with pride and have a big fall?

Also technologically advanced people will likely lose faith in the old ideas about religions and will need updated versions to keep in touch with the soul and God.

I don't think people will ever be able to fully grasp the scope of the aliens control, so they will be buffered by their mind's own limitations from the full impact of what the truth about the aliens really means. In other words they will hear the truth about the aliens but they will continue living in their dream as if it is not real important.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays

Originally posted by sturod84
negative time your soul is divided through the interposition of the singularity the energy retains through position and your soul travels back in time!

The grays and other aliens primary framework is time itself. They get information beamed to them from the central mind at precise moments and they act on it straight away.

They are in control of all humans and so humans keep seeing all these strange coincidences. Like every time some of them look at the clock it will be 11:11 or something like that. The humans don't know what's doing it but it's the grays configuring the humans every move to coincide precisely with time.

Also they split the soul's consciousness so that people live many parallel lives and learn a great deal more than they would from just one life.

This girl I know always talks about how she sees 11:11 and that it's a sign of good luck or something and talks about the supreme consciousness and all that. What does this mean for her?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I may not have convincing evidence to damn the Grey/Reptilian Alien Control Theory to hell, but this thread is ridiculous.

Open mind - definately.

But within the realm of today's reality rests the best ideas of present day UFOLOGY and from what's been pieced together, this seems to feed off of what David Icke, William Cooper and various others seem to present and paint a story of..

In my heart, I feel this is far from the truth and it's not that easy.

Away with their fear-mongering for Christ's Sake.

The KEY to all of UFOLOGY is to learn to make rational decisions and conclusions regarding the information that you find and not take it to heart. It is after you piece together the puzzle after many years can you learn to appreciate what exactly is out there in the universe and what is going on with us.

This fearmongering is getting out of hang...

We're not under anyones control. We're not a slave race. We're not going to be turned into hybrids. We're not going to be eaten. We're not being abducted for technology purposes. We're not going to all be wiped out by some alien invasion.

Those are the fears and the overall picture, the government and others trying to keep the truth from you, try to paint for you and that's what they want you to believe.. to help obscure everything and make the subject so distasteful that people shy away from it.

It's B.S.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Nancy Lieder, a woman who believes she can communicate telepathically with Greys from the Zeta Reticuli provides a lot of information on her site yet seems to come up short with her big "Pole Shift" prediction.

Are you following a same sort of trend Probedbygrays? Providing lots of, what appears to be "interesting and enlightened" information to guide people to the light.

I love how people are so easily swayed into the wind of those who profess so much knowledge.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
What bothers me as the original poster, is that this thread has turned into some sort of promotion for Scientology, which, again, falls under religion and cult following.
And personally, all religions have become fuzzy, as in, lost their true meaning along the way, look at the mess we are in today.

Does anyone think, we could have a soul, without following a religion, i do.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Originally posted by Denied

What bothers me as the original poster, is that this thread has turned into some sort of promotion for Scientology, which, again, falls under religion and cult following.

I agree. This thread is about the soul which is part of you whether or not you believe in God or L. Ron Hubbard and his volcano.

For those who wish to promote Hubbards Volcano theory please start your own thread.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Throughout my life I had encounters and paranormal experiences which I didn't understand except they seemed to fit into some vague religious framework of good and evil.

There were the occasional miracles that seemed to wake me from a deep sleep and alert me to the fact that there was an intelligent force here with us which was right on the ball at all times but was remaining invisible. I could observe how everything in nature as well as human nature was being carefully controlled to a t. An example is 'once I was walking along the footpath and just as I was about to step onto the road a splinter in my sock dug into my foot and made me stop suddenly to fix it. That instant a car sped past right where my next step would have been. I would have been killed but somehow the splinter of wood in my sock was made to finally touch my skin at that precise moment and save my life. I could go on with a thousand stories from myself and others about the way 3-d material objects are a part of the deep control we are under. Many times my car and others cars behaved very strangely in order to avoid accidents. Some invisible force took over the controls and physics to change outcomes and protect lives.

There's endless miracles happening every day and being blamed on God, Satan, lucky rabbit's feet, a long dead relative, the force!, the subconscious, delusion, etc etc.

One time two metal rings linked perfectly, completely defying physics. Just to prove to me that magic truly was happening.

==============

Then came a time when I settled down by the seaside to live a quiet life and due to all the total peacefulness I was able to remove myself totally from the hustle and bustle of the world around me. I focused on developing my spirituality and after having great success at that the aliens arrived and showed me how they are responsible for the supernatural forces, both good and evil, that people have experienced throughout time. They controlled everything around me including people and time itself. They performed miracles over and over again to teach me that they really were the gods who were controlling peoples destinies. I asked for a sign and instantly the sky above my house exploded with lightning and thunder and a huge storm swept through my area, even though all had been quiet moments before. They made money appear in my hand when I needed it.

They showed me that there is a force of entities that steal knowledge from people to trap them on the earth plane. They showed me that souls are so powerful that they cannot exist on this earth plane schooling area unless they are first placed into a type of powerful trance and held in illusion so that they don't wake up. Then in illusion they are led by mental and physical stimuli fed to them from an extra few dimensions of the material world which we are not permitted to perceive.

Each human has technicians and workers making sure they receive the necessary mental and physical stimuli at the precise moments in time so they behave exactly as they are meant to. The beings (aliens) doing this have a computer type device with them which sends them instructions from the central mind (computer) and which keeps them all linked up to the central hub.

Meanwhile the mesmerised souls inside the humans think they are experiencing their own thoughts and feelings and acting from free will.

Nothing can wake humans up to the control they are under because they are all identifying with their minds and bodies, which are the actual puppets in every respect.

33 years ago I met an old man and we talked about God. He told me that God is a giant computer in the sky that controls everything that happens on the earth. I thought he was crazy to think that God was in any way involved with technology. But after meeting the aliens I knew that old man was right on the money.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
John, off topic, but what did you get a warn for if you don't mind me asking?

**no worries, i just read the other thread**

[edit on 25-11-2006 by Denied]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is how I came to know of the soul.

When I was a little girl I had an experience where my soul which is another entire me within me come out of my body and traveled up to the ship. I came to know this as the soul me.

From my understanding this is the way it is for me.

I was a Grey (this is the soul me) I was taken by other Grey's into an area I had not been before there are very tall Grey's here, they are the Elders I was told. I was asked by one of the Elders if I would go Earth and help when it was time. I asked if it was for the good and the response was yes, I agreed. I was told when I became human I would become stupid and they would come when they could throughout my life and I would be given what I needed to know.

Well, they were right I am stupid compared to them but I expected this. Throughout my life they came and gave me pieces of what I need to know. I know I have information in me that will not even come out no matter what until they allow it.

I am one of those that Sleeper spoke about. I am here to help clean up the mess and begin the healing when it is time. The time I was told was March 17, 2046 and yes I'll be pretty dang old.

My soul says, please everyone change your ways and become loving, giving, forgiving, peaceful, happy and good beings.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by Denied

I agree. This thread is about the soul which is part of you whether or not you believe in God or L. Ron Hubbard and his volcano.

For those who wish to promote Hubbards Volcano theory please start your own thread.

Thanks

Hey John- I said, read the damn book, and THEN talk. (For those not following, 8-008).
I'm not calling your ideas and philosophies names, don't call mine names or agree with people yelling hate speech.

You all are doing nothing productive with this information and then get mad at organizations trying to help while saying they're a failure because the world isn't perfect yet. Boy, that should be the standard for sane thinking.

You are all slaves. You do nothing about it. You shun what can free you. This thread is such a huge release of correct information and so potentially dangerous to those keeping it a secret, you've got a house-idiot now going crazy trying to play catch-up saying greys and reptilians are a government plan to confuse all UFO researchers, skeptics, and interests.

I'm pissed with a minority of this forum, and the other majority is so confused it's a lost cause (and yes, there are a lot of good people on this forum); Then, we've got people in the know that are of actual ET origin subtley spreading information that can't even second guess their own leadership about the possibility of ET having dogma about their techniques and goalplan. You know, I really think it's a good idea to listen to someone like that .

Greys are your enemies, not your friends.

I'm out.

I'm sure i'll be sorely missed

Enjoy your next millenia in slavery, and don't forget to cry saying "why didn't I listen to JM and free myself of this!!" when you die one day and get to see what John Lear is saying is absolutely correct information.

And before I cancel my membership to this forum: The main piece I have been preaching about on this website has been a tape by L. Ron Hubbard called "Between Lives Implants" This is where all the soul collector information comes from (from non-government, non-aviation, non-military sources).

To everyone else i'm not mad with:

I got what I wanted out of this forum, but my time here has run its course, it's been very fun and informative. Later.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Well, the usual "my dad is bigger than your dad" heat has arrived here unfortunately. Mas, your opinion that it is all bs is simply that, opinion. No more valid than anyone else's pro or con. The truth is, you don't "like" the information, therefore your emotional response is to attack it. Just like scientists who balk at ufo's despite the whatever evidence is around, they stick their noses in the air & ignore it or attempt to debunk it, which has nothing to do with scientific investigative procedure. Say it's crap without serious investigation is a low skill endeavour.

& most religions are reworked redone versions of what was originally intended. Not Hubbards though. No not promoting anything. A chatroom should be about open discussion, not "you're dumb, you're source is dumb, the argument is dumb, yada yad yada. I've always wondered why on earth anyone sticks around in a thread they obviously don't like & have no real interest in. What's the point? Find a thread that is interesting to you & chat in that one.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by Black Sword]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Black Sword,

Hmmm.. is that not why we debate or argue things?

HAROOOOOOMMMMMM?

I believe in UFOs.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Ok, now that i'm back to my senses, no i'm not leaving ATS and no i'm not going to move my discussion onto another thread. You don't own this thread John. This is abovetopsecret.com not johnlearownsATSbecauseheisfamous.com

www.scientologyhandbook.org...

This is probably my favorite one i've found so far that explains the Scientology religious philosophy. Explains a lot and is extremely useful. This is really a gem of a website, there's also a huge book that this is based upon.

And further, John- your information correlates a lot to a tape from LRH called "between lives implants" that was done long before you came out with this information.

And further, L. Ron Hubbard goes into it in more detail. Scientology is huge in its aims. It is literally all-encompasing. When it comes to all of this ufo information, well, that's just a part of our history as beings- there's no getting passed that. And in my opinion, they have the monopoly on credibility when it comes to this subject. There is simply no one else, no other group, no other organization that even comes close to what Scientology can do for you: Free you as a spiritual being.

Best part about it all, is they're so much bigger than the problems most of us on these threads speak of. This is why Scientology probably doesn't even care about the stuff we all complain and worry about everyday when it comes to disclosure and possible reprocutions, and even worse. It's handled.

Stop shunning this any longer- find out for yourself. This is higher level material but is not a secret, further I don't believe it to be something any regular person would be urged not to hear if they were highly interested, so I believe you would have access to it if you wanted (and this goes for everyone interested in this collector information). I can't guarnatee you'll get access to it because everyone is unique, but good luck if you try- it's mind blowing and extremely interesting.
Also, i'm only speaking about this here because you all are so interested in ufos and aliens- and obviously I am extremely interested and have so much fun with the topic. You should have the correct information. I've made some mistakes in the past, I should have just told you what exactly to look at for this information. Well, here it is. I wouldn't go up to my couison or random person on the street and say "Hey guess what, aliens exist, here i'll show you all about it." But you all are extremely interested in it, so there it is if you want.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Ok, now that i'm back to my senses, no i'm not leaving ATS and no i'm not going to move my discussion onto another thread. You don't own this thread John. This is abovetopsecret.com not johnlearownsATSbecauseheisfamous.com

Hang on a minute.
Since when did Scientology own this thread, John has his opinion's and even though the idea of the soul collector is similar to your way of thinking, right?
Well John is allowed his opinion's, same as me, same as you.

I feel you have hijacked this thread, to promote what you believe in, something that definitely does need its own thread.

I love hearing people's comment's, view's idea's, but you slate John for agreeing with me, and throw your toys out of the pram, so to speak.

There is simply no one else, no other group, no other organization that even comes close to what Scientology can do for you: Free you as a spiritual being.

Where have i heard that before, ALL RELIGIONS AND CULTS.

Stop shunning this any longer- find out for yourself.

Stop pushing your religion.

Also, i'm only speaking about this here because you all are so interested in ufos and aliens

Yes, but not Scientology.

Is it only me that feels this way?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
For John, I'm still not 100% sure why you and Sleeper have "all the answers". I mean if someone really really did know the "truth" they would only be entitled to a small portion of it, that is unless they were actually aliens or somehow directly and intimately involved with the entire process which my understanding is you are not. I mean your a ufo investigator and writer, why does this make you qualified to answer ALL questions about inquiries mankind has been asking since the birth of conscious civilization. Please do NOT take offense to this I actually have been up for days thinking about your "theory" and talking to friends and family about its merits, it has definatly opened my mind to a new venue of thinking. However i must step back and ask myself that any mere mortal who claims to know it all and who repeatedly seems to have the answers to *almost everyones questions no matter how complex, to me has either lost his mind, is a disinformant, or is pushing a new religion. Its confusing because I actually love this theory, however I just wish you professed to have less answers and i think it would be alot more believable to me.

Even after reading this thread i'm still perplexed as to how you came across this information? Did an alien tell you it? Isnt it just a theory you had while looking over pictures of the moon, and you put 2 and 2 together to come up with the "soul collector theory"? Please dont flame me back, i just have questions and am somewhat confused at this point, as I have my own theories on life and the afterlife but they remain just that, my own personal ponderings and not a solid set of absolutisms on how the world actually operates. If i had a cell phone with the direct phone number of an alien on a spaceship perhaps then i could go to this forum and relay the questions posted by members here thus allowing me to be so quickly prepared for responses to everyones questions, but i just dont see that as being the case here. I just think it would be easier to have your own somewhat well formulated theory and keep "molding" it as more questions come in, thereby allowing your theory to evolve which each new answer and adding more substance to it.

On the other hand my intentions are not to offend just to understand, and i hope i still might be able to ask more questions after this post.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by hiii_98]

[edit on 26-11-2006 by hiii_98]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
John has pitched some wonderfully interesting stuff over the years, I hope he pitches a lot more, but on this souls collector/ moon biz, the above poster is correct in pointing out Hubbard was 1st. & it is not at all outside the realm of possibility that he borrowed from Hubbards research. Or the source of his data borrowed from Hubbard.

& no Mas, that's not why we chat & debate. Denigrating others views is nonproductive. Pitching manure at subjects that one has no interest in is likewise a waste of board space.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black Sword
& no Mas, that's not why we chat & debate. Denigrating others views is nonproductive. Pitching manure at subjects that one has no interest in is likewise a waste of board space.

Alright, bare with me, it was hard to translate your post into English.

So my answer to to that is:

Alright.. hmm.. I'm sorry if my intentions aren't to your liking, so I'm sure you'll probably just have to deal with it.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black Sword
John has pitched some wonderfully interesting stuff over the years, I hope he pitches a lot more, but on this souls collector/ moon biz, the above poster is correct in pointing out Hubbard was 1st. & it is not at all outside the realm of possibility that he borrowed from Hubbards research. Or the source of his data borrowed from Hubbard.

You cannot deny the fact that Scientology can turn almost anybody (with their obvious help and dedication, it's not like "take the red pill") into an immortal spiritual being. At that point, you're unstopable. That is how Hubbard could actually GO to these sites via spirit.

This is way beyond doubt and skepticism here, groups like Psi-Tech stole all their methods and reworked them based upon Hubbard's extensive research once they got kicked out of the Church. This is undeniable. All Psi-Tech admin are/were kicked-out Operating Thetans. Unclassified documents and workers even take credit now for locating USSR Soviet Subs during the cold war via remote viewing. Remote Viewing is simply exteriorizing your soul in a sense to where you're actually at the location. Impressive stuff.

One remote viewer even said (and this is in the book) "who wants to look at submarines when you can go out into the universe."

All of what I just said can be researched via google and "Alien Agenda" by Jim Maars.

But back to the argument, Hubbard coined this first, not John Lear and his people. Second, Hubbard actually made a path and solution so you don't have to go to these collectors... I mean that's so miniscule when you think of all it can offer I wonder why i'm talking about this mainly here. If life is a 7 course meal i'm focusing on the soup. Keep that in mind.

Third, stop calling Scientology a stupid names when the IRS labels it a legitimate religion. It helps people, you don't. The meterials in Scientology are so elite, so powerful, and so life-changing- to where nothing else even comes close.

You can't argue the documents presented here in the thread and instead label it because you're scared to death of what it can do. For those hating Scientology, you lose, we in: full speed ahead.

For those with me that are sane, I would recommend you check out that link above called the Scientology Handbook. Read all of that, every word. Then go into an Org and ask to listen to the tape.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join