It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's theory regarding the "Soul Collector"

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Sleeper, I have some arguments as to what you've said, but with that said a lot of what you say is true. Just because they have a job to do doesn't make them right. Conflicting jobs? Of course. Right? No, and saying it's wrong doesn't necessarily mean they are evil. I don't believe in evil, I believe everyone is basically good. I do believe there are negative influences and negative beings (that still can become good), but evil, no. Bad? Yes. You mean to tell me that we as homo sapien... on the prison planet earth... were put here by good beings giving us some good grace opportunity to learn and grow? BS. We're imprisoned here and boxed in as a homo sapien- a product, a thing, not free and certainly not spiritualy free. Horrible action taken long ago, by bad beings. As for all the powerful spiritual phenomena you mentioned above... and that only aliens can give us that- well I don't know how to answer that really. All I can say is that that information is already here, in the form of Scientology. See it for yourself Sleeper.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
You mean to tell me that we as homo sapien... on the prison planet earth... were put here by good beings giving us some good grace opportunity to learn and grow? BS.

Jaguarmike, like I have always said they are not good or bad, and they can be indifferent, which may appear to be bad, but if we play ball they will too. We as humans know you can’t argue with a child, they don’t know what we know, so you deal with them in whatever way that works for the proper outcome. That’s how ET deals with us.

We're imprisoned here and boxed in as a homo sapien- a product, a thing, not free and certainly not spiritualy free.

We are imprisoned on earth, but we are not a product or thing, and we do have limited freedom. Every experience good and bad, adds to what we ultimately become.

Horrible action taken long ago, by bad beings.

Those issues were taken care of ages ago and do not concern or effect humans on this timeline and this age.

As for all the powerful spiritual phenomena you mentioned above... and that only aliens can give us that- well I don't know how to answer that really. All I can say is that that information is already here, in the form of Scientology. See it for yourself Sleeper.

I’m not knocking Scientology or any of the other belief systems presently on earth, but I have my extraterrestrial sources, what more could anyone need?

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
probedbygrays,
Holy smokes, give me the red pill!!!
How do I get out of the matrix?

You meet the alien beings that are with you operating your sector of the virtual reality, or watching over your superior form which is in suspended animation.

What is the purpouse of this computer simulation?!

To learn every possible variable in the use of power.

Are the aliens computer agents created to keep us imprisoned?

Some are nurses that watch our bodies that are held in suspended animation on another world. They can appear to us in this world as helpers, comforters. Others operate our vessel, or body, and monitor the information it receives and transmits. Others hold our blank subtle body in the vessel and that acts as a window for our superior self to look through. You've seen hypnotists make people believe they are a duck or a dog etc, and the people start quacking and barking etc. That shows how easily someone can become convinced that they are something that they're not.

So our subtle body is inside the human vessel thinking it is that persona when it is really something entirely different. It's a blank orb having an imprint projected onto it more or less, and our higher self receives that imprint as information. So you have all types of beings making sure our education in the virtual reality goes exactly as it is supposed to. There are also supervisors and overseers, governing forces etc, watching all the aliens to make sure they do their work and follow the rules.

In the story that you told, time seemed to slow down? why not stop?

They can stop time or adjust it in any way they choose. My guess in that case is that time was slowed a little so the woman could see outside the illusion for a while. It was probably a gift of insight and part of her life education. It showed her that people are unknowingly servants of another life form that are just below the surface. We live inside concepts and the aliens introduce new concepts by giving us various extra bits of experience that can't normally be obtained.

a) Was this program created specially for us?

Yes, but we are not what we think. We are much more complex beings with godlike powers.

b) Is this a mind prison or a behaviour prsion where they keep the criminals in their society?

No. In order for us to learn about good and evil there has to be such things as good and evil people and beings inside the virtual reality. So people are given evil and good lives to live without any choice in the matter. It's like that movie 'The Dark City' where people are manipulated 100% without any will of their own. They simply are placed into an evil persona or a good one and live out those lives as if it is their real persona.
There is no such thing as Karma, reincarnation, punishment after death, etc. No one is responsible for what they do or what they are made to go through in the virtual reality. It's an education process only and a stage show where everyone has set parts to play to make it all work. Everyone goes home when they are educated. No one is left behind or relegated to a lower status because of what happens here. It's all a virtual reality simulation and does not reflect in any way the types of people or beings we actually are on the outside in the real world.

At the same time a person is living an evil life on earth they are also living many parallel lives where they are very nice caring individuals. So they are gathering good and evil experiences at the same time by being both good and evil people on parallel worlds, which are simply thin films of energy to the aliens.

c) Was the creation and the history of the universe faked to give us a feeling of time.

It's just an energetic reaction between certain chemicals, elements, and a mathematical equation or two that the higher beings manipulate fully. They are outside of time and space so our perception of the age and size of the universe do not exist for them unless they choose to enter into those things. So the creation and age of the universe are real while we are trapped inside it. But if you meet the aliens who are with you on various extra dimensions they will possibly lift you outside of time and space so you can escape these things for a while and know they are very illusory.

d) What is "free will" in this matrix? The ability to change the outcome of this game because we are the players and not pre-constructed programs?

Well if you've seen a kaleidoscope and the way the patterns are ever changing you'll know there are countless variations that can be produced with a slight turn of the end. Each of us has a gray alien with us and at each turning point, or situation where we are given a significant choice to make, the gray produces a mathematical type pattern of parallel lives that each experience one of the individual choices we were given at that turning or choosing point.

So no matter which choices we make in life our superior life in suspended animation on the higher world gains every possible bit of experience and knowledge a life can possibly obtain, through making every possible choice that a life has to offer, with the help of a gray.

At the same time as we are living many parallel lives we are also held on our programmed course on earth, even though we're given through hypnotic suggestion the impression we are moving under our own free will and have no parallel lives.

e) If "Souls" are like extra lives in a computer game but forget everything that we experienced wrong or learned in our past lives. What good is it to be given unlimited chances and new experiences if one cannot learn from ones past mistake or solution? Won't we be playing the game over and over again with only luck to aid us?

Every single bit of information from every possible choice in life is gathered by our superior self in suspended animation with the help of the grays and others. At the moment we are like a sense that can have any life image at all reflected onto it to be sent to the superior self, but when we return to our higher self we merge into it and realize we are a godlike entity with vast experience of many parallel lives within the virtual reality. So nothing is lost even though to the human being on earth it appears all information may be lost.

Even a brain damaged person living as a vegetable in a bed all their lives has lots of parallel lives gathering information, both good and evil, at the same time, so they too find that they return to an equally godlike life on the superior world when they leave here.

I hope this answers some of your questions. Please don't ask any more as this thread is for Sleeper and John Lear's topic about the soul collector. They are dealing with another aspect of the control process and different concepts to mine.

[edit on 21-10-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by

I have a few problems with the so called judgement of souls by this soul collector.

My thoughts as well.
I think John says these greys are working for a higher being...?
Where's the ultimate creator in all this.?

Another thought, but is this tower impervious to error, or complete shut down.
What if for some reason this tower failed in some way, temporarily or permanently?
What would happen to our souls?

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
ATS.thread

The above link is a great example of of how some spiritual beings try to explain to some humans that spiritual matters and technology (aliens) are tightly interconnected.

It's all too clear that the materialists want to cut all the spiritual thinkers out of the ufo/alien arena, but they are all part of the same mystery; and if you cut out small bits of evidence you end up with a corrupt hypothesis.

[edit on 28-10-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hmm I just read first post, sounds like some sort of a Scientology bs, imho.

to hell with l ron hubbard and all his clones.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Hmm I just read first post, sounds like some sort of a Scientology bs, imho.

to hell with l ron hubbard and all his clones.

You should investigate for yourself before you toss out the baby with the bathwater, that's all I have to say to this.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Sleeper, I can't help but get the notion that your sources are telling you this is for the greater good. That we have to prove or work out some situation by being here. I'm not knocking your experiences or how at home you must feel, or anything else that is amazing as a result of your experiences. I do have to ask you though, what if it isn't for our benefit? What if they can't even explain why humans are here and have made up their own religious dogma associated with it. Remember, as for the timeline of things we have been in this vicious cycle for a looooong time. Probably before the grays, even though they are heavily involved with the process now.

If man has dogma to explain disconnected sources and uncertainties, then aliens do it too. What if they found us, couldn't explain it, and over the ages we were the ones "working out the problems."

You know my stance, but i'm wondering if this makes any sense to your logic and experiences.

[edit on 28-10-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Originally posted by T0by

I have a few problems with the so called judgement of souls by this soul collector.

My thoughts as well.
I think John says these greys are working for a higher being...?
Where's the ultimate creator in all this.?

Another thought, but is this tower impervious to error, or complete shut down.
What if for some reason this tower failed in some way, temporarily or permanently?
What would happen to our souls?

I don't know the ultimate creator, there has to be one though. As for if this station was shut down (hard to do), we would wander and wander until another station picked us up. There are many, and you might not get routed back to Earth, maybe another planet like ours (prison). There is a guaranteed way out, and that's Scientology.

[edit on 28-10-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
Sleeper, I can't help but get the notion that your sources are telling you this is for the greater good. That we have to prove or work out some situation by being here. I'm not knocking your experiences or how at home you must feel, or anything else that is amazing as a result of your experiences. I do have to ask you though, what if it isn't for our benefit?

Hello Mike,

For those doing hard time they don’t see the benefit or care about it, life plain sucks for them so they can’t think straight.

What if they can't even explain why humans are here and have made up their own religious dogma associated with it.

That is what the vast majority of those that believe ET is real believe. If it were true life on this planet would be hell for all humans, there would be no reason for an advanced race to nurture a belligerent planet as earth is. The ETs in charge know what humans are about and that is why they haven’t enslaved all of humanity.

Remember, as for the timeline of things we have been in this vicious cycle for a looooong time. Probably before the grays, even though they are heavily involved with the process now.

This planet has been processing souls far longer than any historian has been able to determine the human presents on this planet. Human types have been on this planet for millions of years, like farmers that rotate crops human civilizations have been rotated with periods of rest for the earth that spanned thousands of years between each civilization, during which time most of the evidence of the previous populations is incinerated.

The only constant on planet earth are the extraterrestrials that clean up between epochs and then tend to the new recruits; presently us, its tedious work but they are use to it.

If man has dogma to explain disconnected sources and uncertainties, then aliens do it too. What if they found us, couldn't explain it, and over the ages we were the ones "working out the problems."

Humans live in a house of mirrors; the house was constructed by extraterrestrials. I don’t say these things because of a gut feeling; I say them because I have seen the house---earth---from the outside.

These extraterrestrials are everywhere flying around in their ships all over the solar system, around the planet earth, and in our skies, yet most don’t see them because of all the mirrors----metaphorically speaking.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
In a way I have said that is why my soul was sent back here. I agreed to come here and help when it was time. (clean up the mess and bring in the new beginning.)

I would suggest you all spend time researching survival and helping your family/friends/neighborhoods to survive. I would say supply up not only for yourself but others. Buy seeds and learn to grow food. Learn to go with your gut. Be good and help/teach others.

I have written before and I shall write again:

Mother Earth had supplied us with everything we need to survive all you need to do is realize this.

Love thy neighbor.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Below is another graphic dream type experience wherein both religious and alien symbolism are involved.

These types of messages or experiences are evidence that 'The intelligence that gives people their dreams 'is aware that the Aliens and the world's spirituality are interconnected.

ATS.Thread

Many people consider the aliens and UFOs to be strictly a material phenomenon with no spiritual or religious connotations, but people like John Mack and others understood that the aliens have always been with us and simply changed the way they appeared to humanity over the centuries.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
By Sleeper.

I don’t say these things because of a gut feeling; I say them because I have seen the house---earth---from the outside.

The more i look and listen to spectacular claims, the harder i find it to get my head around it.
I'm not going to even ask for proof because people who make these claims never do.
I have nothing against you or John Lear, but when you take ATS and the whole other lot of amazing experiences supposedly claimed by people, you begin to doubt.
Like religion, they can't all be right, so someones got it all wrong.

Reading the above post's there's a Scientology vibe feel about this, and to me that goes in the same file as religion, and im a free thinker, not held by someone else's beliefs.

Some people, say even high ranking military people know things, and don't speak, obviously some do, or just your plain old Joe, who thinks no one will believe him.
My question is, what do you get out of taking this approach?

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The thing is 'the aliens create the phenomenon that we create religious beliefs out of. So dismissing religions and spirituality as being unrelated to the aliens is a mistake.

If you look at the last dream I linked to in BTS you will see that the aliens sat in the sky watching while all the people of the earth went through a religious experience. The aliens send souls here to learn about good and evil; and religions help form a framework of parameters for them to learn within.

Sleeper is mapping out some of the framework the aliens have set for us all to learn within. It does help our world to get closer to solving the mystery of the aliens if we know how they operate. Every bit of information is relevant in some way.

Some people are looking for spaceships and new technology, and maybe an alien body or two to examine, while other folks have encountered the aliens face to face and witnessed their awesome powers.

The materialists will silence the spiritually minded, just as they have done throughout history, and that, in my opinion, is the reason mankind will never reach the other worlds around us which have intelligent life on them.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
OK, I have to ask.

Space exploration and advancement is something dear to the heart of many but I can't escape from the nagging doubt that we will never achieve this.

If the theory that we are a soul nursery planet is to hold up, what would be the purpose of having us join our "space brothers and sisters" at all?

When we become physically aware of otherwordly beings, more advanced technologically, space exploration, understanding of the universe, evolution of our species etc etc Well, then what? We cease being useful as a prison planet or soul nursery so we would get wiped out and they start again. (Mayans etc).

Personally, I can accept this but it does kinda point to the end of the world soon, if true. Perhaps this is the reason for non disclosure, there is limited time left as we reach the apex of allowable advancement.

The alternative is that we do advance and join them, in which case, the nursery/prison planet doesn't fit. Or does it?

Any thoughts?

EDIT: Typo

[edit on 30/10/06 by Prote]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

My question is, what do you get out of taking this approach?

Actually I'm amazed that anyone believes me, assuming anyone does. Earth is a house of mirrors and the illusions are created for a purpose, most will never be able to see beyond those illusions, after all, they are created by some powerful entities.

Take a person like David Blaine, is he real or is he only a good illusionist, slight of hand kind of stuff. Some people think he is real, others believe he is a fraud. Are those who believe he is real just easily fooled people, not very smart types. The smart people in this world would like to think that is the case.

Yet who are these smart people, the same people who live in the house of mirrors believing all the illusions that make up the fabric of their lives.

Perhaps even the smart people are not all that smart.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Everyone has their illusions in life....

SLPEXE

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

When we become physically aware of otherwordly beings, more advanced technologically, space exploration, understanding of the universe, evolution of our species etc etc Well, then what? We cease being useful as a prison planet or soul nursery so we would get wiped out and they start again. (Mayans etc)...........

...............The alternative is that we do advance and join them, in which case, the nursery/prison planet doesn't fit. Or does it?

Any thoughts?

The aliens last night explained in detail what I should tell you, before I even read your question this morning.

They said to tell you that 'the earth is a useful school while the humans are caught up in the illusion of it all, but when the humans wake up and realize it is all just a school, (and the school as we know it closes), then it will stand in history as a reminder and a teaching tool of what people are capable of.

So souls will still learn from it, just as we learn from reading the horrors and triumphs of our history.

They also said that when we awaken on the earth level then we continue to learn on higher levels that have different laws of physics.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
The aliens last night explained in detail what I should tell you, before I even read your question this morning.

Ummm.....how does this work? They came to you and said that Prote dude on ATS has a question? I'm prepared to be open minded but..

They said to tell you that 'the earth is a useful school while the humans are caught up in the illusion of it all, but when the humans wake up and realize it is all just a school, (and the school as we know it closes), then it will stand in history as a reminder and a teaching tool of what people are capable of.

So you're saying that we are allowed to advance?

They also said that when we awaken on the earth level then we continue to learn on higher levels that have different laws of physics.

How do we wake up? or what does awakening entail?

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

Ummm.....how does this work? They came to you and said that Prote dude on ATS has a question? I'm prepared to be open minded but..

.....................So you're saying that we are allowed to advance?............

.................How do we wake up? or what does awakening entail?.........

They said someone was going to ask the question you asked, and yes it seems they have a system in place that permits advancement.

It is difficult to wake up because people don't know they are asleep yet.

Waking up is a thing the consciousness experiences when it becomes more conscious. At the moment humans are about 0.000001% conscious by my reckoning. Yes I know scientists are a bit more optimistic.

The way to wake up is to open the mind and soul and allow the consciousness to reach out to the universe with unconditional love and absolute fearlessness. Actually try to step out of your body into the universe because that instantly brings you to the attention of the higher beings, and once you meet them you will really start to wake up fast.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join